Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171443 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Rara o...but MI ba3 is down sha....not enough juice.... tongue
sorry, your padi go soon bring light cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:

Lwkmd
Is that one a proverb? You know I don't even understand proverb at all.

*modified*

Part 5 & 6, are they the same?
Yeah....I made a mistake...
I will upload part 6 today n close d series!!!!
I don try o!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:
sorry, your padi go soon bring light cheesy
Dem.fall my Hand o...no light
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
Yeah....I made a mistake... I will upload part 6 today n close d series!!!! I don try o!!!
Lol You try tongue more ink to your pen More data to your phone More electricity to charge grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
Dem.fall my Hand o...no light
Till now?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:

Till now?
Yeah!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:

Lol
You try
tongue more ink to your pen
More data to your phone
More electricity to charge grin

Oshey grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
Yeah!!!
sorry dem go bring light for you na na
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Oshey grin grin
Kini mo shey
Adupe ni won ma n so grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 4larrah(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

I just dey laf 4 dis thread since
I won't be surprised if he makes money from dis
D 1 wey funny me be say em tell 1 gal say na white man she go marry, d man go com dash am estate

chai, see monitoring spirit. una wehdone o. anyways, i no even want white man but the estate won't be bad sha.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 4larrah(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2017
georgeben205:
i nearly laugh out my intestines, i am sure the girl herself go don laugh piss 4 body grin

'bros I no even laugh o. I just be like undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 4larrah(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
To think the gal would soon dump her present bf and Start waiting for the white man to come, thereby wasting away till Menopause catch up with her is really baffling..
just look at your self o. that's what u would have done bah? ati ri yin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
mozele:

ever lived in the north?
Nope.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
They said the house I bought was a haunted home and was sold at a cheaper rate as at then.

Since I've lived in it, I never hear nwii though I'm hardly home. All the guest I've had never complained too.

If oyibo ghost no fear Igbo man, I wonder wetin e go fear again.

Abeg mek Una come dey gist me jare.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
4larrah:

chai, see monitoring spirit. una wehdone o. anyways, i no even want white man but the estate won't be bad sha.
naso
na d 2 u must collect
am supporting u sha wink
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
mozele:

what use is an harvested soul that hasn't fulfil its purpose to the Soul of the World?
As useful as someone who went to the village stream with an empty jerry can on his head, got to the stream and bath very well in the stream, then forgot to fetch water and carry the empty jerry can back home. That is how useless that mission is.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
MY SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE 5

The next big one I remember was d death of my childhood girlfriend.....her name was Bukky. Her mom was a teacher like mine n were friends. Bukky was one of d most beautiful girls I have ever seen,charcoal black with large,soulfully expressive eyes,nice smile n a very intelligent girl. She was d 1st girl to tell me am cute( older women say it to my mum or me but they are well...older). I remembered going to their church on Sunday n my mum(senior teacher stuffs) introducing me to her mum n her. Since then we have been inseparable in school.only at home do I fraternize with my hood hommies....she wasn't in my class but we were rivals. I was ugly at maths n excelled in all else while she was brilliant in maths n good in other subjects..I won't forget one day like DAT when I was being bullied for being a teacher's pikin( I think mum caned d guys or stuffs like DAT n they wanted retaliation). I was with her when they came n I didn't know how to fight. She stood up for me n yelled at those niggas to leave me alone.they were like so this small girl wants to die coz of a man n she said YES! I can die for him ,u ugly little( she went off with some abusive words in English even I never heard off). Since those guys are OLODOs,i guess they were intimidated n just left us alone. She came n craddled my head in a bosom( I was pushed down) n said 'its ok oko MI(my husband).we were so close(though never did anything intimate...she kissed me once daz all). Everyone would always say OKO n IYAWO to us n she stayed in my house when I was preparing for common entrance to high school.... She died when I was 10 of headache of all things. I came back a week after common entrance when I was told she had died. There was no clue she was sick n I didn't believe it till I saw her corpse.
I remembered crying while my mum held me till I slept off. She came DAT night in d native attire we sowed together for one church stuff n datz z what I wore to bed too.... I woke suddenly n there she was sharp as daylight. She came closer n held me like she used to,calling me her husband n all DAT. She told me she was poisoned by her relative, a woman who needed jer great AURA for her own son( women all d time right..lol).We cried together n she cuddled me till I dozed off. This became a trend for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I had to go to high school n she told me a night before DAT she would follow her husband everywhere he goes o....n right then my dad walked in on me talking n cuddling to air(he couldn't see her). He thought I was sleep walking but the trend continued even in school! I freaked all my roommates out not only by talking to air but they started getting very cold anytime they are in d room. Bukky would tell me she did DAT so she could have time with me. A month in school n I became a certified NUTJOB!!! I smell cold to everyone n people were afraid to approach me. I would spend hours outside at night while we talked n she cuddled me n during daytime, I would go to d school garden where she waits me...

After 2 months I was reduced to skin n bones..apparently d cohabitation is draining my life force n my school uncle called my mum. Mum n dad came n when they saw me they thought I was someone else..... They screamed n they took me to church straight....in d car..Bukky was there....saying its all right my husband n my dad almost crashed the car when he saw me talking n mentioning bukky's name....mum was crying n binding demons. The church pastor took one look at me n told.my mum to look for a doll among my belongings n bring it ASAP...he stripped off his shirt n started praying. I was there with bukky( n she was saying amen to d pastor's prayers) all d time til my mum brought d doll......
On dat doll was my name n her name all intertwined (bukky owned d doll n drew our names on it like a cartoon or something- a completely innocent gesture among kids). N d pastor said d doll was a strong connection between me n.bukky. Mum shouted which bukky? She died more than 2 months before naw.... D pastor said yes but she is still attached to ur son coz of love n d unnatural relationship between d dead n d living is what drains me of my life force n a bid to attain equilibrium.....i would die if it continues......
My mum shouted ' Equilibrium oriburuku wo' ( which stupid eqilibrium).....n.mum said bukky nitori olorun(abeg in God's name) leave my son alone.....then Bukky said( only me n d pastor can hear her) 'but mummy u said she is my husband,I want to stay with him' ...pastor translated n my mum said Pastor edasoroyi naw( pastor intervene)......D pastor made some biblical declarations n told bukky DAT d living n dead cannot cohabit n DAT she must leave me.... Naso bukky dey cry o,lamenting why her life was cut short n how her glory was taken....immediately d pastor asked her if she wanted my death to which she said no( she had no idea I was dying due to her prolonged interaction in my life...she thought I had fever like her). The pastor told her to release me n focus on her killers.... She agreed n d doll was burnt.....she cried all through n as d doll burnt her figure became less distinct n d last I remember of her was a kiss on my cheek n a whispered promise to revenge her death on her killer......
I never saw her after DAT!!! But I saw what happened to d woman who killed her... She got served...

WOAH!!! Dude this was both Romantic and frightening at the same time. I feel bad for bukky though, how sad that she has to spend eternity alone. Cruel faith.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Are u sure? Coz DAT wuz how I started n a lotta guys who asked for it ran away like mummy's kids.....seemed I scared them off!!! grin

Get a few guys like u who are interested n I will continue..
Humeeh baby...how u dey?
Baba ex-seer!I gentle o!Yo got more for us?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
humeeh:
Baba ex-seer!I gentle o!Yo got more for us?
Hey U! Where u been? I uploaded parts 4 n 5(pages 37 n 38) yday..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by shinarlaura(f): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Scary stories shocked shocked shocked
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Shiitposter:

WOAH!!! Dude this was both Romantic and frightening at the same time. I feel bad for bukky though, how sad that she has to spend eternity alone. Cruel faith.
Lmaoooo!!
Yeah! Cruel world too....
Oh but she had her revenge n it was absolutely savage!!!!
Something I won't wish on anyone
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
Luminouz is here FAM.....
Here goes.....hope u get scared outta ur wits

MY SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE PART 4

Yeah well.....I was around 6 years old when d events i recounted in part 4 happened...lots of other supernatural stuffs occurred that are now lost in d catacombs of my memories n its only if I get a deja vu experience that I remember.....but what was constant in DAT house was our spiritual battles against elements that seemed super,hyper,mega determined to take at least one of our souls(both d kids n d parents, evils did not discriminate)...

I think I was close to eight years when d invisible slap incident occurred...d house next to us had this beautiful new occupant n she was a LG worker...naturally every guy around was on her case n even for an eight year old guy like me....I knew she was damn fine...me n my friends (had a couple back then) used to peep at her while she was passing by n we used to coo like little birds when she speaks English... Since its a next house n we are d one in ours n she is unmarried,she became kinda close to my mum...n that was where d problem started. All the men want her n am saying this in a very serious way,they WANT her in an obsessed way or should I say possessed way. D bachelors would stroll pass our house into d jungle on the pretext of tryna catch bushmeat when she was outside with mum or us. D married men tool turns to give me little notes to give aunty seun(n of course they gave me money for my trouble..lmaooo). I delivered most messages n she would scan through,smile but no replies at all. I just concocted replies to her suitors(some imaginary bullshiit d fools wanna hear so I could get more money). But I noticed she was always attentive to my DAD. Anytime he is home she would come n go extra mile just to be nice.Mum was always busy n I guess very trusting n she never smelled a rat. But I did n even I caught dad looking at her twice with a gleam in his eyes I knew I had to do something...As fate would have it,I went to fetch water at a stream close to our house n being inside d jungle, lotta trees n foliage are around. I had fetched my water n my eyes caught these luscious mangoes on trees n as I went further.. I started hearing heavy breathing. Like really heavy pounding sounds n thinking its d palmwine tappers I hid in a Bush close by n peeped at d source of d sound. Right before my eyes one of the trees( where d pounding sounds came from) close by tore a hole in d trunk n Aunty Seun came out.I quickly ducked back n she spoke to d trunk n mentioning dad's name said...'I must sleep with him today as I have slept with other men on this street n his destiny shall forever be mine' n d tree spoke back(I am not crazy guys...d fvcking tree spoke - like a drum voice sound).... N said ' u know d consequences if u fail to deliver as promised'... N she said she accepts, she turned n left n amazingly she didn't see me where I crouched( my small bucket ,painted green was in d bush too) n she left.
I waited forever before stepping out n rushing home. I went straight to my dad n told him m only God knew how I managed to convince him bit he listened n he walked in,took his shirt n went straight to church.
At 7pm, Aunty Seun waltzed in with a cooler of food( my mum went on a business trip to come d following day) dresed seductively n I swear my 8 year old diick twitched... She fine die. She was all 'where is daddy, I brought dinner since ur mum told me to take care of u guys' I was like....daddy don go out but he dey come...naso we siddon dey wait popsy way don go church( thank.God me n my bro don chao)..8( me n my bro dey gist),9( my bro don sleep..we lock gate),10 pm popsy never show n since GSM never dey..no how to call n Aunty Seun started sweating,jumping up n down n looking really crazy.
At each clock hour I go say 'aunty Seun pls let's eat'.. She like ' Shut up...let ur dad come first'. At exactly 11pm....I was on d couch when a hand appeared ( made of wood as real as fvck..6 fingers) n slapped Aunty seun.....
She was who is that? D response was another slap! She whirled around n got another slap...she didn't see d hand, yet I could see it clear as day! When d fifth slap came I heard shouts from other houses on our street...people dey scream..Eti/ Oju MI o( my ears/face oooooo).... Soon enough Aunty Seun unlocked d door n ran out( she ran to d kitchen n got 2 slaps...I was there with her coz she kept dragging along n tryna use me as shield... D plan didn't work) n she started crying....
Other houses had their own issues. Apparently in some weird way...all d men she slept with were getting d same number of slaps.....
Nobody slept in my street DAT night.....by dawn.. Aunty Seun ran mad....while d other men men were unconscious..... Anytime they wake up,d slaps continued.......
A Cele Pastor was brought to deliver them.....but Aunty Seun was still mad till I left d town...

Cc.....Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111, Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar,Iamharkinwaley,aniekpeno,fatymore,khaliyah,adedayo3193

Jesus...... Na wa. What did u dad say Wen he got bk? Pls give us more chapters. Thanks. Following madly
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Hey U! Where u been? I uploaded parts 4 n 5(pages 37 n 38) yday..... grin grin
Yeah!!Read those.Buh ain't seeing 6,y u no mention me for dem posts sef.i vex o
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
shinarlaura:
Scary stories shocked shocked shocked
Lmaooooo....
So u finally posted...been watching u since tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Jesus...... Na wa. What did u dad say Wen he got bk? Pls give us more chapters. Thanks. Following madly

Lmaooooo!!! Abeg e don do!
Dad wuz just grateful n warned mum to be careful of her female friends....

I only have one chapter left to tell....I wanna reserve d rest for my wife,kids n grandkids!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by shinarlaura(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo....
So u finally posted...been watching u since tongue

Lol..... I was going through comments.

The stories are so weird grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
humeeh:
Yeah!!Read those.Buh ain't seeing 6,y u no mention me for dem posts sef.i vex o
Awwwwww.....sorry I will mention 2nite for my final chapter

I mixed 5 n 6 together..... Its only 5....the 6th n final chapter is tonight!!!
10pm sharp....don't be late!!! tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!! Abeg e don do!
Dad wuz just grateful n warned mum to be careful of her female friends....

I only have one chapter left to tell....I wanna reserve d rest for my wife,kids n grandkids!!!!! grin
moonlight stories abi tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol..... I was going through comments.

The stories are so weird grin
U have no idea......
Hey what about u? U ever had an experience
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by shinarlaura(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

U have no idea......
Hey what about u? U ever had an experience

Yes but mostly in my dreams and they appear to be so real
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:
moonlight stories abi tongue
U get am babe tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes but mostly in my dreams and they appear to be so real

Awwwwww....
The ones I had were real......not in dreams..
U lucky though....very lucky....coz as am.seeing u like butty so....if u see a ghost eh...u go fall apart!!!! angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.