Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171449 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!
Now DAT is fvcking hilarious!!!!
bros I weak oo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Shiitposter:

If you open this thread in religion section, It wont even reach page 3. Those guys are brutal.
I swear dey 4 don open em yanch since

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see someone calling you from the UK. this call will change your life for good.
Okay grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
Remembered one night I visited my cousins, slept in their living room. Dropped their sofa pillows for a makeshift bed. I think it was around midnight when I felt a presence and out of no where I heard a voice close to my ear whisper "roman god of love". I was partly awake now cos I thought maybe someone entered, only for me to feel the presence step on the sofa(I felt d foam push down)I turned to see who it was but saw no one shocked, omo na speed I use go join my cousins for bed o.
Thank God I don't experience scary shii anymore.

At least your spirit husband is romantic and not rough like the others in this thread. smiley

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see someone calling you from the UK. this call will change your life for good.

Dlordsamurai, what of me too.. Abeg say something.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Shiitposter:

At least your spirit husband is romantic and not rough like the others in this thread. smiley
hahahahaha.. Funny
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Something... :p

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:

Na so sis, I don't now he's a seer, let him say what he saw when he checked my profile pix. I'm waiting o Dlordsamurai
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

IN the realm of the spirit, be careful for i am hearing a name, a name called joy, who is joy?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jmaxjohn(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, be careful for i am hearing a name, a name called joy, who is joy?

Surprising you didn't say anything bout my story.
Lol, too much shlt in it? grin

Lol. You go work tire for here.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:
I am seeing a job coming to you. your dream job.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2017
jmaxjohn:

Surprising you didn't say anything bout my story. Lol, too much shlt in it? grin
one of the ladies you are following is your wife.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jmaxjohn(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Following where? On nairaland or in real life?

If it's in real life, I already know the lady. She's the one I talked bout in my story.
But that's not what my heart is after.

My....curse is here
https://www.nairaland.com/3926575/experience-supernatural-ghost-spirits-exist/46#58707829

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Who would win next presidential election
And when is Buhari going to die
if u don't answer dis
Den ur not a prophet

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I am seeing a job coming to you. your dream job.
Hmmm
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na so sis, I don't now he's a seer, let him say what he saw when he checked my profile pix. I'm waiting o Dlordsamurai
Lol

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by blaze612(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Dlordsamurai : please what do you have to see for me?

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Who would win next presidential election
And when is Buhari going to die
if u don't answer dis
Den ur not a prophet
Asking when Buhari will die isn't nice, one can perceive death around but no one can correctly know when one will die . If he predict that, then he's fake.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:

Asking when Buhari will die isn't nice, one can perceive death around but no one can correctly know when one will die . If he predict that, then he's fake.
Just pulling his legs but he should predict d winner of d next presidential election

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Just pulling his legs but he should predict d winner of d next presidential election
Okay o!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by adedayo3193(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
Okay grin

You didn't ask if it's in a good way or bad way [color=#006600][/color]
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
adedayo3193:

You didn't ask if it's in a good way or bad way [color=#006600][/color]
Help me ask

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by adedayo3193(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
Help me ask

I think I will pass grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:
I am responded, I hope it helps you upgrade your Soul just in time.

Your grammer didn't upgrade? I guess the upgrade isn't a Full Package

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IF you dont pray now, those strange sounds will turn you to something else.

I don't hear any strange sounds. Or wait, it could be in your own head. That's how madness starts... I read that somewhere. Get help soon bro.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

I don't hear any strange sounds. Or wait, it could be in your own head. That's how madness starts... I read that somewhere. Get help soon bro.
I see the spirit of death 4lowing u

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro I greet o,
Please I would like to plead on behalf of Dlordsamurai, LET THE GUY BE.. We know you don't believe or trust what he is doing, and that's fine, but there are those that do believe him, and so dere is no need for you to condemn him. You have been attacking the guy since and he has ignored you, still you persist, abeg leave am make hin continue d "scam".

Finally, abeg, no vex o, na just advice before you turn your arsenal come my direction

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nairabacks(f): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
you need help.
I need help too.
Please reply my ealier mention or just say something.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Bro I greet o,
Please I would like to plead on behalf of Dlordsamurai, LET THE GUY BE.. We know you don't believe or trust what he is doing, and that's fine, but there are those that do believe him, and so dere is no need for you to condemn the him. You have been attacking the guy since and he has ignored you, still you persist, abeg leave am make hin continue "scam".

Finally, abeg, no vex o, na just advice before you turn your arsenal come my direction
your future is bright, i am seeing you occupying a big political office in the future.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Bro I greet o,
Please I would like to plead on behalf of Dlordsamurai, LET THE GUY BE.. We know you don't believe or trust what he is doing, and that's fine, but there are those that do believe him, and so dere is no need for you to condemn the him. You have been attacking the guy since and he has ignored you, still you persist, abeg leave am make hin continue "scam".

Bro wasn't attacking him
But people av turned Christianity upside down

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I see the spirit of death 4lowing u

And your family and the ones yet unborn!! I don't believe in your shit. Trynna scare people. We will say R.I.P here. I'll drop off a beautiful flower on your gravestone.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
your future is bright, i am seeing you occupying a big political office in the future.
Ameeeeeen o! Sombori shout Halleluuuuu!
Bookmarked Baby, I will remember you when the time comes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.