Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,971 members, 7,855,938 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (172740 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pounds627: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
plx @luminuz n fabem wats d hidden truth abt a child growing his first tooth at d upper enamel
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Frankicent:

Give me sure games to pay... need money grin
lols ..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
pounds627:
plx @luminuz n fabem wats d hidden truth abt a child growing his first tooth at d upper enamel
abami omo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Frankicent:

You want me to believe zeus once exist? lipsrsealed Bermuda triangle that zone is mysterious.

its a working theory. the fact remains that super humans did exist During the Era of the 'watchers' When the Sons of God mingled with women and mankind
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

It still seems pretty normal to me!!!
Alright Bro
e make sense as dey carry dis tin come religion section so matured minded people would comment
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
hi dear av u seen it
Yeah.. I have.Should reply soon.Hope you good?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Yeah.. I have.Should reply soon.Hope you good?
Yeah
ow was ur day
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
pounds627:
such kids are specially created and in some cases anything they say(be it blessing or curse) comes to pass.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
odysey:

its a working theory. the fact remains that super humans did exist During the Era of the 'watchers' When the Sons of God mingled with women and mankind

Wish am a super human oo grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
luminouz:

I use d normal.MTN.naw....
Me.dey confused ooooo.....
I only see ur comments if I quote u.....
Nawa o....since last night...
Me dey think.maybe I pressed something on d site DAT his all posts or something
is it still the same or now ok?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah ow was ur day
Stressful.Yours?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
humeeh:
Stressful.Yours?
Went well sha but it was a little bit stressful
re u in skul??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
pounds627:

Such kids are very powerful especially with their power of tongue. Whatever they say will surely come to pass. It is specail gifts.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
abami omo

Abami ke? No dey scare me na angry angry angry angry
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
such kids are specially created and in some cases anything they say(be it blessing or curse) comes to pass.

Exactly. You get it.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

Abami ke? No dey scare me na angry angry angry angry
in the olden days... The teeth are forcefully removed by elders before people would see it... Such child is abami
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
in the olden days... The teeth are forcefully removed by elders before people would see it... Such child is abami

Is true sha. But mine was not removed, but my parents always me hide from the public till the other tooth from lower jaw came out. I didn't even believe till my mum showed me the picture.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

Exactly. You get it.
smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

Is true sha. But mine was not removed, but my parents always me hide from the public till the other tooth from lower jaw came out. I didn't even believe till my mum showed me the picture.
abami...pray for me... I want to graduate as the best student of my department and a good job after. For real please
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
abami...pray for me... I want to graduate as the best student of my department and a good job after. For real please

Me no me abami o. I be normal person, no common make people to run away from me. Work hard and both are at your disposal grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
fabem:

Me no me abami o. I be normal person, no common make people to run away from me. Work hard and both are at your disposal grin grin grin grin
do what I asked... Leave the rest for me grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
do what I asked... Leave the rest for me grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
is it still the same or now ok?
Fvcking same joor undecided
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Alright Bro
e make sense as dey carry dis tin come religion section so matured minded people would comment
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=fatymore post=58824990]booni[/quote
Same noni o.... cheesy]
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Airborne02(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
smiley
madam... Check ya ping
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
viexcey:

Naa...! Who dash me? Jesus did it in the Bible and one Capuchin priest, Padro Pio.
Hmmm
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
viexcey:

Naa...! Who dash me? Jesus did it in the Bible and one Capuchin priest, Padro Pio.
I think that was when he resurrected and he appeared to the disciples that's Jesus Christ.

I am open to correction.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
luminouz dere are some cases like wen am resting my leg would move without me controlling it
Wat myt be d cos
Lol Oga Vic, dey dem catch u hehehe, it's one demon that is causing it ooooo, Luminouz bring the holy cane lets deliver over brother lol, sexybbstar prepare the alter for the sacrifice, humeeh I need u to make sure Vic complies for his deliverance
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Khaliyah:

Lol Oga Vic, dey dem catch u hehehe, it's one demon that is causing it ooooo, Luminouz bring the holy cane lets deliver over brother lol, sexybbstar prepare the alter for the sacrifice, humeeh I need u to make sure Vic complies for his deliverance

Lmaooooooo!!!!! smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Abami ke? No dey scare me na angry angry angry angry[/quote]
Lmaooooooo....urs is OK....she called me pappy water!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 1:19am On Jul 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!!! smiley
Baba u never sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.