Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love (1106 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by nosmas: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2010
HI NAIRALANDER,
My wife is some days to deliver our first baby and i guess i might have to wait somedays (may be months) after her delivery before we start making love again. but me can't wait too long sha ooo.
so i am asking the experienced how long will be sufficient enough for her before we start making love bank knowing well that she will not have any conplication
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2010
6-8wks, got to wait until everything moves back into place ya know? In the mean time, self-help wink wink
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by ebila(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

6-8wks, got to wait until everything moves back into place ya know? In the mean time, self-help wink wink
R u talkin' from experience? grin
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2010
ebila:

R u talkin' from experience? grin
Taught experience yes grin grin
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by romsky: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2010
depends on ow fast ur woman heals, some days, others weeks & urs could be hours
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by nosmas: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

whole 6 wks shocked shocked shocked so for 6 wks i go dey look my wife, sleep on same bed but wont doo.eparipa
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2010
nosmas:

whole 6 wks shocked shocked shocked so for 6 wks i go dey look my wife, sleep on same bed but wont doo.eparipa
Maybe if you want to pull out her womb and fallopian tube then you can go ahead and do the do after childbirth shocked shocked self-help yourself jare you selfish git. grin grin
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by ebila(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Taught experience yes grin grin
Taught experience ke? shocked
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2010
ebila:

Taught experience ke? shocked
Your filthy mind. Class room knowledge grin
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by ebila(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Your filthy mind. Class room knowledge grin
Truly,sincerely,seriously,u misconcieved me.Talkin bout filty mind! grin
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2010
your woman just had a baby and all you are thinking about is SEX shocked men
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by ayettymama(f): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2010
men are some different type of speices!

instead of u to be excited abt the baby

your waiting to have sex

you need to follow tiger to that clinic!

haba!
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Dimka76(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2010
nosmas, u are really in deepshit men! How you go manage? Self elp, wont help you here. I guess the answer to dat question is when she feels like it. You should know that whole area is traumatised . Look if you see there now you will probably faint.
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by sistajay(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
Four days!!
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by babonboard(f): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Instead of you to pity d poor woman u dey dia dey fink about doing do do kiakia haba pity her now. I'll suggest u go into d labour room with her maybe when u have a first hand experience of wat she went thru u will let her be and even pamper her more. Pscheeewwwwww!!!
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Sparkles3: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
Most women lose their libido after child birth! it takes some time to get it back.

You might have to wait for at least 6 - 9 months, though it differs in some women though wink
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by galatico(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
*Sparkles~:

Most women lose their libido after child birth! it takes some time to get it back.

You might have to wait for at least 6 - 9 months, though it differs in some women though wink

Guess you're bluffing!!!
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Sparkles3: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
galatico:

Guess you're bluffing!!!

No I am not! Like i said, it differs in some women!

When your wife delivers a child, you will understand better!  grin   grin then realise it aint a bluff
Re: How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love by Zimex: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
I'll say it depends on when both of you are ready. Most likely when the red flag is out (might be on for about 2 weeks) and tears (if any) have healed. For me it took about 4 weeks.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Her / How To Pick Up Nigerian Girls / Will You Marry Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.