Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind (12745 Views)

5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / Horror In Two Sentences.. / The Seer...in Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by YelloweWest: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
kanayoNickel:

studies have shown that horror readers are more practical, pragmatic and understand life in 3D grin
Study has also shown 90% of serial killer watch or read horror stories angry
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by buffalowings: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Maxcollins042:

Please do you have the softy copy of any of the listed books?

Go to this site and check

I download my novels from on there

Gen.lib.rus.ec
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by Geenickel(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
........sounds interesting......any pdf version of these books up for download
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by actrinity(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
einsteine:
Should be at least 3 or 4 Stephen King novels on any top 10 horror novel list.

The shining, Salem's lot, Misery.
This list is incomplete without AN INTERVIEW WITH THE DEVIL by Saint Roy. It suppose to top the list as no1. The book is so scary, that after reading it, you shall sin no more.
We read the book back then in the university (2005). Just imagine what made the whole school to abstain from sex till graduation. Even now, sex apart from my woman is the most scary thing in my life.
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by cyber5(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
6. The Silence of the Lambs – A Psychological Delight- Tom Harris

my favourite character is Hannibal Lecter: That man is a genius.

The last part of the book- Guess the lambs has stopped screaming

Another one i love is Dead Zone- Stephen King
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by Maxcollins042(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
kanayoNickel:

YEs , I am compiling a list of downloads in an upcoming update. Will keep posted.....Mind though, they are stolen off the net.
Evil Laff
I'm highly anticipating to get hold of any of them. In other words I'm waiting.
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by LarrySun(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Edgar Allan Poe is the best Horror writer who ever lived. The above listed are still learners. Even Dean R. Koontz writes better Horror stories than Stephen King.

1 Like

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by hpaje(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
OP, abeg.. It's unfair to post sweet books like this without giving us opportunity to read them cos i no say u don read am! Abeg, if you get the ebooks, make i send you my mail, make you borrow me make i read am. I swear, I go testify grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
banmee:
You missed one; Read The history of Nigeria. That shiit will scare the crap outta you. cool

#Jaqenhghar #cococandy
Gotta agree

1 Like

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
buffalowings:

Never heard of him

Just read his wiki page though

I may just read Demon Seed

Thanks
Oh just 150 pages cheesy

You must be a light reader not to have heard of koontz.
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by buffalowings: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

You must be a light reader not to have heard of koontz.

I try my best bro cheesy
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by nefertitiram: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Ur head is correct.

You are kindred spirit.

Try The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

and you will understand that fear is a gift best left untapped

I'm sure it is a must read. Ehugs at kindred spirit
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by nefertitiram: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
LarrySun:
Edgar Allan Poe is the best Horror writer who ever lived. The above listed are still learners. Even Dean R. Koontz writes better Horror stories than Stephen King.

Agreed! Chop knuckle
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by nefertitiram: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Study has also shown 90% of serial killer watch or read horror stories angry

Actually, serial killers watch or read crime/detective stories
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by DarkRebel69: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
LarrySun:

Quoth the raven...?
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by kanayoNickel: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
I've just complied a download list of all this books. will post d links as soon .

Meanwhile I am rereading Paul tremblayz A head full of Ghost. can't wait to give u guys d link.

That book is evil in a delicious way.

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by kanayoNickel: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Follow the description on the pics to get the ebooks. The formats are epub and pdf

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by Vincad: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2017
nefertitiram:

I hate clowns because of IT.

Have you tried reading any of Dean Koontz classics?

I was surprised that no Dean Koontz novel was on that list.
Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by kanayoNickel: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Aha , I'd just watched Stephen King's IT

Never disappoints.

The nostalgia was so close to the bones.

Re: The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind by Altair25(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
VivaLaFrans:
These are the books for sadists.... When there are alot of inspirational books and educative books available both in hard and soft copies to enhance the mind.
Thats a narrow minded conception you have there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wallahi-sam!!! / The Package [crime Action Thriller] / Suicide On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.