Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) (31378 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by GuntersChain(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
testimony time, blessing time if you want the God that protected her to do the same for you, oya come and tap into this testimony.
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by onymodel(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Female corpers travel a lot.
A whole lot.

The service year is the busiest year for their kpekus.
She is lucky.
God spared her so she will serve him...why will a female corper go to Abuja if not for runs
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
thank God for ur life....

most of these accidents are caused by these careless drivers...y would the guy quickly want to overtake the trailer when he noticed the break failure...y not slow down until the trailer comes to a halt
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Jonwesley(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
boygeorge:
Thank God for your life. I was on the road that day and your bus was right in front of ours. There was this badly hit smaller car that i doubt no one will survive in it. It was a terrible accident that day, it rained heavily throughout. Thank God again for sparing your life.

Please clarify the narration well since u both traveled in the same direction. Obviously from the pictures the trailer and the bus were on the same lane. Was the trailer coming from behind the bus, or the bus wanted to overtake the trailer?, Why will the bus increase speed sensing danger as the trailer's speed was uncontrollable? A sensible thing for the bus would have been to slow and clear to give the trailer a chance. Now they both reached the bridge at the same time which narrowed the space and chances of maneuvering causing the trailer to pin them and crushing the little car in their front. I think the Bus driver didn't think well, or was naive in the situation.
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
TopNaijaBlogger:
The accident occured along Kogi-Abuja Expressway.
The Nysc Corper; Nwadike Chioma, gave her personal account of the accident below
She wrote thus:
"GRATEFUL HEART
please join me and thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of others, in the pictures below is an accident I was involved in enroute Kogi-Abuja Expressway. The trailer bearing a container failed break few minutes away from the bridge, our driver noticed it and increased his speed in other to avoid the trailer, but unfortunately the trailer was at a more higher speed, getting to the top of the bridge it rammed into our bus and a smaller car in front...hitting it twice and pushing it towards the edge, I was seated at the front ooo...the front side of the bus was compressed, I thought i've lost my legs, I pulled and pulled my legs and it came out....i jumped to the back and jumped out through the broken window(how i did that without any assistance still beats me), thank God too the container it was carrying didn't fall on the bus, that would have been it, we were whiskers away from the river, another hit by the trailer would have sent the bus tumbling inside the river but God said no, Mercy said NO, I was saved, unscratched, I was just crying when I looked at how close we were to death, road safety officials rushed down with some other life savers, they were fully on ground to pack bodies but were surprised that there was not even a single one, 'Corper stop crying and thank God ooo' they said, though still in shock and traumatised am more amazed how much God loves me, to Him be all the glory forever more in Jesus name. Amen!"

More photos here: http://www.vibesngistsblog.com/2017/07/nysc-corper-survives-ghastly-accident.html
a lovely testimony. The devil has failed as usual.
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by ArcFresky(m): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Be like say that lorry driver mean the bus.
Re: NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
The God that watch over us everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.