Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,033 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". (661 Views)

Travails Of A Cheated Husband / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
You: "When was the last time we had sex sef?".
The guy: "At your place, last week.

So he gave out information just like that?. Anyway, poo happens.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Benita27:
You: "When was the last time we had sex sef?".
The guy: "At your place, last week.

So he gave out information just like that?. Anyway, poo happens.

Yeah. Goes to tell the kind of guy he is. My hands were visibly shaking and shaken that the phone almost fell off my hands like I was suffering from convulsion. It was a terrible night and neither of us could sleep TDB.

lalasticlala mynd44

Cc
Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I've cheated in almost all my relationships because I have this innate desire for novelty. I don't know if I've been cheated on because I don't bother to snoop around a girl's personal life. I will not justify cheating; it's bad. But if we all go around ending relationships on the crime of cheating then some of the beautiful families we see would not have been.

I haven't been with another girl in months besides my GF because I just realized:
1. Cheating brings nothing new; it's still the same cycle of sadness.

2. I'm happy with her. Fvck what she may do or what I may do.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by Ichietome: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fear women.
Good woman no dey easy to find.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by dodelight(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ichietome:
Fear women.

Good woman no dey easy to find.
Fear men, too. Good men are rare to find.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy". by Ichietome: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
dodelight:
Fear men, too. Good men are rare to find.
Ratio of good men to Good women - 9:1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Sexual Drive Is So Strong! / Ways Mentally Strong People Deal With Rejection / Video, Record, Store , Save : See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.