Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Doggie Style With Me & Nnena - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doggie Style With Me & Nnena (2205 Views)

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doggie Style With Me & Nnena by MrRationaL(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
DOGGIE STYLE with Me and NNENA
Episode 6
Story by: Mr Rational
Get aLL the episodeS at my group ON FACEBOOK @Mr Rational laughter [M.R.L] CLICK HERE [https://mobile./1406110099698795?refid=18&__tn__=C ]
She said ''wait'' I stood up from her. ''Go and lock the door'' she quickly ordered. Then I went straight to the door and I locked it. Before I turned back she have already started pulling herself fully. At this point she became totally unclad. I went close and grabbed her.
We started kissing again. This time with strong emotion and the romancing was very very heavy and hot. Immediately she fell on the bed and opened her legs wide. Then I started fingering her.
She started screaming softly, as I was fingering her my hand was still at the top robbing her breast and she too was robbing my pen*is. Then she finally helped me to pull my boxer.

IF YOU nEED THE EPISODE 7 , join my group ON FACEBOOK @Mr Rational laughter [M.R.L]
when she pulled it, I became unclad too but my singlet was still on. Then she used her two hands to rob my penis. While I suck her breast. As I was sucking , I pressed the breast softly, I pressed It more softer and romantical. Her moan rosed high as she went more romantical too. It was as if she wanted to faint. She was even screaming ''mummy, mummy'' softly in a soft calmed voice.
I collected my condom under my pillow. I weared it on. I spreaded her legs more wider. As I was trying to insert my pen*is. Guess what happened.

IF YOU nEED THE EPISODE 7 , join my group ON FACEBOOK @Mr Rational laughter [M.R.L]
Surprisingly She was still a virgin. Lolz. ''How possible is this but I fingered her''I wondered seriously. I forced to insert it again but the thing was extra tight. so I became more confused. Then I asked her ''ARE U A VIRGIN'' ''No'' she replied ''but is been upto 2 years I haven't sex''. I was like ''really Upon all your gbasa'' she laughed and said ''I lost my virginity by accident, so I decided to keep my self for the one I love''
''Okay lemme apply some cream to my pen*is so that it will enter freely'' she strongly refused ''No, lets do it again tomorrow'' I started pleading, because if I never vomit akamu my body no go rest. But she strongly refused and insisted tomorrow.

I didn't know what to do, I can't force her because if I do, the game don end for me be that. But I left her and I sat on my own as I watch her dressing up. Me too I dressed up.
The room became very quiet for some moment as we were still waiting on who will raise the conversation first. We were incessantly staring at each other. So letter I asked her ' 'You kept urself for the one you love that long, then why did u give urself to me so quick '' she looked straight to me and answered ''because I love you''
''What of peter my friend'' I asked her ''forget joor, I don't love that guy'' she replied.
''OMG. Then why are u dating him?'' ''we are not dating,'' She responded quickly ''he asked me to date him but I refused. Letter he asked me to marry him''
''then u accepted? '' I asked curiously then she answered ''I told him capital NO. We were just friends'' ''I can't believe this so the two of you were just friends and he was lying to me?''
''Don't mind him joor'' she replied. ''guy is getting late, I gat to go'' she stood up to leave. But I asked her to spend the night with me. she refused but she seriously promise to come tomorrow.

''when are u coming tomorrow? '' ''12 pm''. She replied. ''Alright lemme see u off''. I started put on my jessy dress. Immediately I had a knock on my door. I felt triggered. ''Who could it be'' the two of us wondered.
So I asked ''who is that'' a male voice replied ''Hey thompson , is me peter'' omo see gobe. Heeey Yawa don gass. Wethin go happen here now now ?

EPISODE 7 LOADING...........................
Click here to join == https://mobile./1406110099698795?refid=18&__tn__=C
Or call 07014257070
Please drop ur comment
Re: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena by jonaifame22(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jonaifame wuz hia
Re: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena by MrRationaL(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
Jonaifame wuz hia
You are welcome dear
Re: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena by jonaifame22(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrRationaL:

You are welcome dear
did u jus us "dear" for m? Abeg oooooooo, I soak my black ass in the precious blood of the risen christ

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run / I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague / Check Out The Amazing Transformation Of My Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.