Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague (2204 Views)

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by liquidlove2018: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
My name is Victor,I am 43 years old and I have been married for 12 years to my wife Judith. I actually suffer from a small disability,I stammer. Because of my condition,I never believed I would make it in life let alone get married. But I met my wife through my sister. They were friends from school. We both fell in love with our characters and she didnt mind that I was a stammerer.

I cannot say that our marriage has been perfect all these while but I can say that we are not doing badly.However,the problem started like two years ago. My wife started working with a TV station as a marketer. There is a young man who is her colleague . He is was engaged two years ago. He and my wife are in the same marketing team together. Not long after,I used to hear my wife talk about this guy ,about their work. I didnt think anything because the discussion is always about their work together. When the guy got married,I went with my wife to their wedding.

But I started to be concerned when my wife seem to be close to the guy so much that she told me that the guy and her used to go to eat together during lunch break in their office. Because I trust my wife,I didnt say anything.Then,my wife

....read full story and other stories on the blog :
http://livelystones.com.ng/lost-wife-handsome-colleague-stammer/
Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by donstan18: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
undecided

Until I read the full story without clicking any link then I have nothing to say

4 Likes

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by sunbreaker: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Until I read the full story without clicking any link then I have nothing to say
.same here

3 Likes

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by dyze(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
sunbreaker:
.same here

Me too
Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by mejai(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
dyze:

Me too
hehehe... even me o

1 Like

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by babyfaceafrica: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
mejai:

hehehe... even me o
also me

1 Like

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by akeentech(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
also me
and me

1 Like

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by edimolu(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:
and me
and me too

1 Like

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by Cjizzy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
edimolu:
and me too
Why are we even here sef.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by carls003(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Me follow too
Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
me three.
my mb finished when i clicked it once. i think that link is cursed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by edimolu(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Cjizzy:
Why are we even here sef.
grin
Re: I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague by Pat081: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Dis Op Na big time mumu u trust ur wife n u re here talking nonsense, next person pls

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Amazing Transformation Of My Babe / Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy / Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.