Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees (3349 Views)

Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread. / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
FOR LADIES WHO LOVE BUTT IMPLANTS, PLEASE BE WARNED.
SHARE AND SPREAD THE WARNING.
God knows why He made you exactly the way you are. There is no alternative to what God has naturally given you.
The word consequence can also be a bitter reality, not just only a bitter word.
Men, don't droll over big butts. This is how you inadvertently push some of these ladies to destruction.

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eww! So gross!
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by ExpensiveG: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dem no go hear,

irritating #spits

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin

Lemme call the UKWU BOIZ SOCIETY

Sinz & Lefulefu...Ukwu been served wink grin
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Disgusting.
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Dem no go hear,

irritating #spits

LOL... That's serious
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tahrah:
Disgusting.
Yea.. so don't do it.
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by mofeoluwadassah: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
ewu......this is so irritating angry
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

op jus dey spread propaganda cheesy
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
BungeesSingSong:
FOR LADIES WHO LOVE BUTT IMPLANTS, PLEASE BE WARNED.
SHARE AND SPREAD THE WARNING.
God knows why He made you exactly the way you are. There is no alternative to what God has naturally given you.
The word consequence can also be a bitter reality, not just only a bitter word.
Men, don't droll over big butts. This is how you inadvertently push some of these ladies to destruction.
no matter wat u do or say i will keep on loving and worshipping ukwu cheesy cheesy
u just want to spoil my evening but it wont work grin
shout out to all my fellow ukwu lovers grin
IdeyFindWife
luminouz
deadshot
CR7jnr
Lordcrimson
SINZ
dacovajnr
lets all celebrate ukwu grin

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

op jus dey spread propaganda cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Smh!

Nd d guy they did it for will leave dem for anoda chick
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by IdeyFindWife: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

no matter wat u do or say i will keep on loving and worshipping ukwu cheesy cheesy
u just want to spoil my evening but it wont work grin
shout out to all my fellow ukwu lovers grin
IdeyFindWife
luminouz
deadshot
CR7jnr
Lordcrimson
SINZ
dacovajnr
lets all celebrate ukwu grin

Whu said "the beautiful ones are not yet born"? Hin neva see beta #MoukaFoam bhooty! #TeamSlim haf retired, #UkwuXL don take-over!

Lefu my chairman, abeg dat first chick uptop with the calabash nyanshgrin, u know am? Gimme hin number make hin come gimme back-massage cheesy! You know the type wey dem go just lie down ontop ur back dey take all the every-every dey rub kiss you and chase all ur back-ache away, na so! Na dat type dey hungry me now!

MODIFIED
[b]Let sombody tell dat #Bungee OP he's on a long ting, as long as gay sef! How Naija ND nigga like me wey my mama, sistahs and aunties set beta blockos for back wella nor go like #PhatUkwu? Heck, i grew up playing on some of those phat back-infrastructures? Banging a bony-bum babe is as distastefully gay as furk for some of us and U can't fitn't force us to chop crayfish when Tilapia don set finish.
I can neva neva pump my preek for any dam with borehole vjay so any gal wey dey go tamper dey blow her nyansh just dey jonze. The pumped ones sef not dey sweet like natural ones so make OP take hin campaign go meet jambites whu need am, na adults dey here.
And making an adult, and possibly, life-endangering decision on someone else's whims is the height of irresponsibility, it means you prolly you don't deserve the life you living sef angry, abi you don forget say pple still dey starve for Sudan, Niger etc embarassed. Dem get small pay, dey go blow nyansh, OP come dey blame us here, make the OP swerve jor!
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Whu said "the beautiful ones are not yet born"? Hin neva see beta #MoukaFoam bhooty! #TeamSlim haf retired, #UkwuXL don take-over!

Lefu my chairman, abeg dat first chick uptop with the calabash nyanshgrin, u know am? Gimme hin number make hin come gimme back-massage cheesy! You know the type wey dem go just lie down ontop ur back dey take all the every-every dey rub kiss you and chase all ur back-ache away, na so! Na dat type dey hungry me now!
baddest grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wtf!!! Now dats nasty

And i was just having dinner cry cry

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by ikp120(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why do that when she can easily enhance the size by working out. 6 months of consistency and she will see a naturally fat ass and hips. grin grin
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ewu......this is so irritating angry

Sorry.. are you a real female account? lets hook up.. I love my nairaland ladies
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
LOL.. Kashy abeg download my song na... Ekakun.. ejo
https://www.nairaland.com/3907089/fast-rising-nairaland-artist-bungees
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
sinaj:
Smh!
Nd d guy they did it for will leave dem for anoda chick
Real Talk sinaj.. Thank God you know better than them.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:
no matter wat u do or say i will keep on loving and worshipping ukwu cheesy cheesy u just want to spoil my evening but it wont work grin shout out to all my fellow ukwu lovers grin IdeyFindWife luminouz deadshot CR7jnr Lordcrimson SINZ dacovajnr lets all celebrate ukwu grin
Nonsense. This is the bane of youths of this generation.
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
Why do that when she can easily enhance the size by working out. 6 months of consistency and she will see a naturally fat ass and hips. grin grin
gbam!! and good diet as well wink

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by armiee: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bungees you are an artist and you don't like big ukwu?
Adontbliv u

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by armiee: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kul

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
BungeesSingSong:

Nonsense. This is the bane of youths of this generation.
guys like go marry women with pancake yansh saying physical attribute in a lady is not important but will end up cheating on her with ladies with heavy behinds cheesy.and wats dis ish about this generation? u think our forefathers didnt dig for ukwucious ladies? cheesy
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
armiee:

Adontbliv u
so he"s even an artiste grin grin grin grin grin
omo so which type of gehls go twerk for im song grin grin grin
if na flat yansh pancake babes wan dance dat music is dead on arrival o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Only ladies that are battling with low self esteem would involved in this poo
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

so he"s even an artiste grin grin grin grin grin
omo so which type of gehls go twerk for im song grin grin grin
if na flat yansh pancake babes wan dance dat music is dead on arrival o cheesy

Guy emancipate yourself from this mental pervertedness.

Here is the link to download tonight.

https://www.nairaland.com/3896290/tonight-bungees-nairaland-artist-drops
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only ladies that are battling with low self esteem would involved in this poo

Nah... Girls actually do this for real
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
armiee:

Adontbliv u

They are a turn off bro.. lol
Re: Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
BungeesSingSong:

Guy emancipate yourself from this mental pervertedness.

Here is the link to download tonight.

https://www.nairaland.com/3896290/tonight-bungees-nairaland-artist-drops
i know say ur song go make sense pass dat other fake guy wey dey snap with plasma tv cheesy.i go check am out cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap / Why / Man Nearly Masturbates Himself To Death After Suffering Stroke From Climaxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.