Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records (20986 Views)

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Help! My Colleague Is Never On Sit During Working Hours, What Should I Do?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records by jguy007(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mecoy:
I guess this is the Prestige Hotel in Alausa.

I have already sent this story to the MD. He will investigate.

no ooooo, honestly its not. smiley
Re: Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records by babony1: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Pray:
How does it affect you? once u are not an accomplice, u r safe. Blow the whistle on him, be compensated, then ready for all kinds of attack from him.
When the hotel go down by the acts of bankruptcy and his services were not needed anymore because of the atrocities of bad colleagues then he'll see that he need to inform the man that helped him to got the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police,navy,airforce And Customs Who Earn The The Largest Pay / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself / Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers/Stockbrokers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.