Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos (52501 Views)

Nigerians React To Guys Stealing Ladies' Panties For Rituals (photos, Video) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / Angry Mob Caught 2 Guys Stealing Goats And Beats Up Mercilessly In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by ennyklassic: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Angelanest:
According to a twitter user, @MideMrPossible, some guys who seem to be working with the contractor in charge of maintaining a Glo mast - have been accused of stealing diesel. According to the whistleblower who said this has been happening for a while now, the generator set which is supposed to be on most times during power shortage - is said to be off for several hours due to the diesel theft....

The online user decided to raise an alarm and call the attention of the communication network (GloWorld) to the sad development.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/whistleblower-exposes-guys-stealing-diesel-glo-mast-see-photos.html

you cant imagine how weid and wicked this people can be...that was exactly what they did to my dad that got his contract termonated...thieves all over
imagine when my dad even employ his younger sister husband to be his third eye was even the mastermind of the diesel stealing...God help us

1 Like

Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by jaymichael(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why did he expose them.

God will punish him for putting sand in someone's garri
With all due respect, I sometimes like your funny, witty and sometimes satirical lines but sometimes (such as now) you don't know when you've crossed the line between FUNNY and STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Give him 5% of the diesel jare grin

By the way, if ur conversant with telecoms will know about the term diesel transfer.. he might not actually be stealing it..

Indeed. Diesel transfer over the fence cos the site has no gate abi?
Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Angelanest:
OP I get whistle to blow too, a certain (@iam_Davido) has 30 billion naira in his account, abeg I will like it reported & investigated, how comes mana?

Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by ubergold(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Indeed. Diesel transfer over the fence cos the site has no gate abi?

Where did you see or read anything about over the fence?
Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by olaboy1: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
thestevens:
so how many percent of the deseil does he get now?

All of you castigating the whistle blower are all wonderful Nigerians and correctly described as fantastically corrupt, but guess what you all deserve the pain and sufferings you are going through.

I wish Nigeria were a country individuals can own and answer his/her name and reputation personally.

I have never seen anywhere in the world on a public forum where citizens of that country condone corruption as openly as we do in Nigeria.
Are we cursed or something?

2 Likes

Re: "Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos by whizbee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why did he expose them.

God will punish him for putting sand in someone's garri

To hell with you, you and your likes are the reason why thieves and extortionists go scot free...awon were 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.