Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (81222 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by TonyK2(m): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2010
Gabry, what will you like to have for Valentine's Day?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2010
THE AMAKA:

grin grin grin grin
stop making me Hot, abeg.  grin

^^^^Freak azz old lady^^^!!!!

THE AMAKA:

yessss daddy. . .   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grab a d.il.do!!!! grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2010
Amaka and David am sending you two to the naughty corner nawwwwwww lipsrsealed smiley

abeke sure you need to hit the sheetz,go get some sleeps.
uve still got loadz ov pips 2 give partnersu asked 4 it dearie. kiss tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 3:46am On Feb 05, 2010
lololol *death* at this thread.

30 pages?!?! dayuum!! Abekeade, great start for a first thread!! grin grin tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:47am On Feb 05, 2010
[i]Thanks to everyone that has contributed to making my first thread a resounding success. I think we made some NL love connections on here for rea[/i]l.

Please see the Last Valentine Recap for the Night. Our Couples so far are.

So far we have:

Ebony/BIG DON JUSTWISE

Abekeade/platinum-----) Hottest Couple

Uju/Whitelexi------) Hot val couple

tbaba/Uniqued----)Hot couple

Ayettymama/galatico---) potential triple sin with jacquan since ayetty is still lusting after him. Don't know how glatico would feel  about sharing his girl

Tkb/r231/Wunmi---) Wunmi will come and settle this tonite

Hbabe/Chidi- Chidi after much searching got one of the most wanted Babes on NL

DadidylanAmaka-----) 190 just got kicked to the curb Undecided Undecided- [b]Hot Hot couple
[/b]
Scobby/madlady---) sweetest proposal on NL from Scobby.    

404eater/mannylex/gemmegchibaby------) chibaby is still overwhelmed

Adusol/ Tope--------After much begging, and fighting with Raswagga- Adusol won this bout. Tongue

Raswagga/Mamagee--------) Glory be to Jesus, Raswagga got a girl and a hot one too.

Harrypotter/Kunbee-----) proposal yet to be accepted by Kunbee

Baybootz/Val proposal to Ben10---) Still waiting from a response from Ben

Gabry/Tony---) She accepted after a lot of love poems and songs.

Tanimz---)  See fine babe, NL bobos, make una ask na

Doyin13/?? Still searching

Nana?? Still Searching

Jacquan/?? Still Searching

Ibakaye??Still  Searching

Daylea/?? Still Searching ( got caught cheating and got kicked to the curb)

Choigo/?? Still Searching

Oyinda/?? Still Searching

Stillwater/?? Still Searching

bk_bayee90/??-  Still Searching      

Smooth/??Still Searching

Ben/??Still Searching

Follypimpi/??Still Searching

Rooney/??----Drank too much Haterade and cant choose anyone

Milkan08----) Finally got on his flight without choosing anyone

190----Back to still searching status, after being railroaded by daviddylan

SO FOR THIS BIG NAIRALAND WITH ALMOST 500,000 MEMBERS, ONLY 8 VALENTINE NL MATCH-UPS?? oya comon guys and girls don't be shy, let us know who you would like to be your Valentine.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 3:47am On Feb 05, 2010
GAABRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pls were are u?

cum and see to it that this yung man1ndaful tony.k is answered asap
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 05, 2010
bk/babe90:

^^^^Freak azz old lady^^^!!!!

Grab a d.il.do!!!! grin

leave the baby girl alone abeg . . . go find ya own valentine.  grin

baybbootz:

Amaka and David am sending you two to the naughty corner nawwwwwww lipsrsealed smiley

pls do.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2010
Amaka and David need to get a room ASAP.

R231, oh sh, it that is ma Song.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2010
doyin13:

The more confuse you get, the more ladies will want to love you  tongue

Tony.K:

Gabry, what will you like to have for Valentine's Day?

U guess!  cheesy

Abekeade08:

[i]Thanks to everyone that has contributed to making my first thread a resounding success. I think we made some NL love connections on here for rea[/i]l.

Please see the Last Valentine Recap for the Night. Our Couples so far are.

So far we have:

Ebony/BIG DON JUSTWISE

Abekeade/platinum-----) Hottest Couple

Uju/Whitelexi------) Hot val couple

tbaba/Uniqued----)Hot couple

Ayettymama/galatico---) potential triple sin with jacquan since ayetty is still lusting after him. Don't know how glatico would feel  about sharing his girl

Tkb/r231/Wunmi---) Wunmi will come and settle this tonite

Hbabe/Chidi- Chidi after much searching got one of the most wanted Babes on NL

DadidylanAmaka-----) 190 just got kicked to the curb Undecided Undecided- [b]Hot Hot couple
[/b]
Scobby/madlady---) sweetest proposal on NL from Scobby.    

404eater/mannylex/gemmegchibaby------) chibaby is still overwhelmed

Adusol/ Tope--------After much begging, and fighting with Raswagga- Adusol won this bout. Tongue

Raswagga/Mamagee--------) Glory be to Jesus, Raswagga got a girl and a hot one too.

Harrypotter/Kunbee-----) proposal yet to be accepted by Kunbee

Baybootz/Val proposal to Ben10---) Still waiting from a response from Ben

Gabry/Tony---) She accepted after a lot of love poems and songs.

Tanimz---)  See fine babe, NL bobos, make una ask na

Doyin13/?? Still searching

Nana?? Still Searching

Jacquan/?? Still Searching

Ibakaye??Still  Searching

Daylea/?? Still Searching ( got caught cheating and got kicked to the curb)

Choigo/?? Still Searching

Oyinda/?? Still Searching

Stillwater/?? Still Searching

bk_bayee90/??-  Still Searching      

Smooth/??Still Searching

Ben/??Still Searching

Follypimpi/??Still Searching

Rooney/??----Drank too much Haterade and cant choose anyone

Milkan08----) Finally got on his flight without choosing anyone

190----Back to still searching status, after being railroaded by daviddylan

SO FOR THIS BIG NAIRALAND WITH ALMOST 500,000 MEMBERS, ONLY 8 VALENTINE NL MATCH-UPS?? oya comon guys and girls don't be shy, let us know who you would like to be your Valentine.

I did not see it oo   sad

baybbootz:

GAABRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pls were are u?

come and see to it that this yung man1ndaful tony.k is answered asap

shocked I go answer him now  grin Whia's yours? Or u want me to hook you up?  cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2010
Chi, I'm YOUR'S

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to chill but your so got that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my best test and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some, But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the moment people dance and sing we're just one big family and it's our godforsaken's right to be loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our faith I'm Yours

Scooch on over closer, Chi And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checkin my tongue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer But my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and I laughed I guess what I'd be saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait I'm YOUR'S

Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours so please don't, please don't, please don't, there's no need to complicate cause our time is short This, this, this is our fate, I'm YOUR'S.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:52am On Feb 05, 2010
Chiogo,

Can you imagine, I was expecting 3 pages at most and i got 30 and its still the hottest thread till now, Na wah. So many people must be looking for valentine.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53am On Feb 05, 2010
hahhaha don't mind bk-bay90
he is just upset cause he has been turned down by every person on NL. loooooool
ade still doesn't want him.
cry me a river.  grin grin grin
anyway david, back to what we were doing.
 kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2010
Lol, you guys are still here? cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

R231, oh sh, it that is ma Song.

I know cheesy cheesy
lil birdy told me cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2010
Chi, I'm YOUR'S

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to chill but your so got that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my best test and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some, But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the moment people dance and sing we're just one big family and it's our godforsaken's right to be loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our faith I'm Yours

Scooch on over closer, Chi And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checkin my tongue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer But my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and I laughed I guess what I'd be saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to  do our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait I'm YOUR'S

Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your  heart and you'll find that the sky is yours so please don't, please don't, please don't, there's no need to complicate cause our time is short This, this, this is our fate, I'm YOUR'S

Chei Chiogo, see toasting, Manny, we need a youtube dedication to complete this toasting package.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2010
pls do
ov u go,were is amaka?pls join him,In the corner thers a board and uve gt 2 scrible "ill nt b NAUGHTY in public ever again" tongue grin

Whia's yours? Or u want me to hook you up?
NAHHHHHHHHHHH
am 2 hawt 2 be held or handled, wink wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:56am On Feb 05, 2010
Lol, you guys are still here?

We still dey here my sister ooh.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:56am On Feb 05, 2010
can people stop using Chi? abeg!!
too many igbo names contain Chi.
Chi could be anybody cause every name seems to have a "Chi" in it. lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 3:56am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Chei Chiogo, see toasting, Manny, we need a youtube dedication to complete this toasting package.
That's not for me oo. Chi= chi-baby.  grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 3:56am On Feb 05, 2010
LOL exactly @ Amaka.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 3:57am On Feb 05, 2010
lil birdy told me
n hu myt ds birdy b? shocked shocked
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 3:58am On Feb 05, 2010
AMAKA r u done with the scribbling u were sent ov 2 do?
angry angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 3:59am On Feb 05, 2010
baybbootz:

am 2 hawt 2 be held or handled,  wink wink

Common now. No dey play shakara ooo. I know u need some lovin. How about that doyin13 of a guy? He seems cute for you. cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Feb 05, 2010
NO.   cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 4:00am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

We still dey here my sister ooh.

BKBaybee?!?! still searching!!!!

Of course Im still searching: I TRIED TO TAKE U OUT ON VALENTINE, BUT U TELLING ME YOU DONE GONE LESBO!!! NOW your BIG MOUTH IS LIKE "BKBAYBE IS STILL SEARCHING".   angry

LOL
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 4:00am On Feb 05, 2010
I get work tomorrow, Goodnight everybody ooh. Thank you so much for your contributions. I wish everybody a hot and wonderful upcoming valentines day.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 4:01am On Feb 05, 2010
BKBaybee?!?! still searching!!!!

Of course Im still searching: I TRIED TO TAKE U OUT ON VALENTINE, BUT U TELLING ME YOU DONE GONE LESBO!!! NOW your BIG MOUTH IS LIKE "BKBAYBE IS STILL SEARCHING". Angry

LOL

Bk, so you want to abuse me now. Abeg me I dey go sleep joh.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 4:05am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

I get work tomorrow, Goodnight everybody ooh. Thank you so much for your contributions. I wish everybody a hot and wonderful upcoming valentines day.

u beta come bck here its 3am and i am still here where r u running to

baybbootz:

n hu myt ds birdy b? shocked shocked

hmmmm
u sure u want to knw cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

You see ehn . . . i was thinking along that line myself. grin
THE AMAKA:

anyway david, back to what we were doing.
 kiss

we shld get a room baby girl . . . these girls here might die of a heart attack.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07am On Feb 05, 2010
^^^^^
yessss oooooo.
wink cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 4:09am On Feb 05, 2010
Common now. No dey play shakara ooo. I know u need some lovin. How about that doyin13 of a guy? He seems cute for you.
ma shakara must plenty ooo

AMAKA AND DAVID bak to workon the boardor else!!!

nyt nyt abeke, kiss kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2010
baybbootz:

ma shakara must plenty ooo

AMAKA AND DAVID bak to workon the boardor else!!!

nyt nyt abeke, kiss kiss

don worry i will ask you 2moro
jus make sure u wait for me cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (114)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.