Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (81238 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 4:15am On Feb 05, 2010
Chi, u know we're meant for each other, I don't know what I can do without ur love, cos that's what fills my soul up, maybe it's true that I can live without u, I was born to make u happy, and that I'll do, I'll take u in my arms and hold u tight where u belong, till the day my life ends, this I promise you. Really I'm lost without you, I just can't help my self when ever I see u, I see someone who was sent down to me on angels wing, and I thank God for makin me know u, somethings puzzle me about u, that I can't figure out, is it the way u fill my senses? Is it the perfume that you wear? I think i'm losing my defences to the colour of your hair, every part of u seems right, and the thought of u keep's me smiling and take's me all thru the night everytime we meet, the picture is complete and everytime we touch the feeling is too much, you're all I ever need to fall in love again, I knew it from the very day I saw u that u're the puzzle of my heart. The way u smile makes me think u never cry, I would do anything to keep that smile, how beautiful u really are chi, I'll take care of u, and I promise u that everyday, our love will blossom, and everyday would seem like a valentine. Chi u're all I need, all I want, all I ever wished for. You're the queen of ma heart. I love u Chi, I really do.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by tkb417(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2010
So did Wunmi come?
So the battle continues
Lol
r231, where are u? We are still sluggin it out today o
Lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2010
iice darling, wud u be my val? Tinapa way if u know what I mean.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2010
Hmmm looks like I misses much
*picks up textbook and continues work*
There's no way I can catch up on tyis! LOL mama gee and amaka are still fighting!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2010
hehe what's doyin looking for here?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by oyinda3(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2010
who wants to be my nairaland vallllll? cheesy i'm offering a sum of $500 to the lucky gal, guy, alien whatever.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2010
^^^ This alien hia wants Oyinda oo cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2010
Ahh, Oyinda getting desperate.

Just be chill like me. The best guys are for us, watch out for them. Best for last. wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2010
chiogo:

Ahh, Oyinda getting desperate.

Just be chill like me. The best guys are for us, watch out for them. Best for lastwink

that how you get stuck with sam cassell look alikes  cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by oyinda3(f): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2010
Gabry:

^^^ This alien hia wants Oyinda oo cheesy

this is an auction na. so i'll see the buyers and then i'll decide who the mostattractive/richestpersonhighest bidder is.
but don't give up yet dear. u might win a val date with me  tongue

ha chiogo,
what's desperate abt all this. i'm as chill as ice packs tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2010
bawomolo:

that how you get stuck with sam cassell look alikes  cheesy
I reject it (wait, who's that?)  tongue. Only Rondo look-alikes allowed.
I'd prefer Rondo himself though.  grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2010
chiogo:

I reject it (wait, who's that?)  tongue. Only Rondo look-alikes allowed.
I'd prefer Rondo himself though.  grin

your dream come true
[img]http://rebuildingyear.files./2006/10/sam_cassell_smiles.jpg[/img]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by oyinda3(f): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2010
ewww. why? undecided
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2010
I double reject it. I've heard of him.

[s]He's rich sha, abi?  lipsrsealed grin I'll just take his money and run, that'd do for valentine's[/s].  grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2010
chiogo:

I double reject it. I've heard of him.

[s]He's rich sha, abi?  lipsrsealed grin I'll just take his money and run, that'd do for valentine's[/s].  grin grin

take his money and run, sam cassell aka gollum would hunt you in your dreams until you give him his money back.
see these yeye gold diggers in training cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade- my luff wetin happen, I thought we were going to despoil Justwise? tongue tongue

ABEG- Can we add Jaquan to our bed na, I need to release this frustration he has set upon me ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

Jaquan- oya add your name to our side na

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chiogo(f): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2010
bawomolo:

take his money and run, sam cassell aka gollum would hunt you in your dreams until you give him his money back.
see these yeye gold diggers in training cheesy
LMFAO!!! I have long legs for a reason. cheesy

Na wa oo Plat better calm down and be satisfied with Abe and Ebony.

[s]Come to think of it. . .Jaquan doesn't have a date. Nah, still waiting on that guy. cool[/s]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by tkb417(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2010
abeke
where is wunmi?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by daylae(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2010
@abekeade i bet this ur thread 'll be a never ending one. Where -to-go-gal!

@nana i don resume on my plea for u to 4giv and take me back. Couldn't sleep all nigth. P-l-e-a-s!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!!! I have long legs for a reason. cheesy

Na wa oo Plat better calm down and be satisfied with Abe and Ebony.

[s]Come to think of it. . .Jaquan doesn't have a date. Nah, still waiting on that guy. cool[/s]

Seee you this girl sef, you yeye girls were hiding jaquan lol  grin grin grin grin

thank heavens for ma gurl Tope grin grin

Ebony has branched out to Justwise, and frankly I needed  a foursome to relax after seeing  shocked shocked shocked

Sorry ayettymama, space has opened shop and jaquan has a bed to fill grin grin grin

abeke- my luff Congrats on your first thread kiss kiss kiss
1day and its already 30 pages shocked cheesy

i knew my baby would do me proud kiss kiss kiss

People scuff on romance and but surprsingly the votes in the election had twice as many votes  than ANY OTHER SECTION,
People underestimate the power of love

cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2010
[size=15pt]Abekeade and Platinumnk[/size]

How about going for Jaquan? He is hot ya know?

Regards,

Mama Ngozi

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by daylae(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2010
No nana, no val! Dat's my commitment~so help me God!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2010
Dearest JAQUAN!

I Gabry da Great Mama Ngozi recommend Platinumnk and Abekeade to you as your HOT Valentine! What say you? I guarantee you wont regret it cause both are damn HOT!  grin please dont call your btrother Jaquin cause he is still a small pikin ooo grin

Regards,

Mama Ngozi
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2010
*peeps into thread*

i can see some people are lookin for my trouble

platinumnk, you wanna piece of me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2010
oyinda.:

who wants to be my nairaland vallllll? cheesy i'm offering a sum of $500 to the lucky gal, guy, alien whatever.

I was gonna suggest me but u all the way in Oklahoma (still cant believe people live there), plus u aint put ur real picture on last time and u told me that was ur twin angry I WANT SOMEONE IN NYC!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by HarryPotter1(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2010
who will be my val? who will be my val? who will be my val? who will be my val? i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val. and her name is Kunbee
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by HarryPotter1(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2010
who will be my val? who will be my val? who will be my val? who will be my val? i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val,i hve seen my val. and her name is Kunbee
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by TonyK2(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2010
My Baby Gabry,    kiss kiss kiss I will bring you to Disney Land and we shall have fun there and than you will make sweet love to me every night before we sleep and in the early mornings. . . . . . Ill make sure u taste that heaven you've been longing for all your life. ill bang you like theres no tomorrow. Than I will buy you all the teddies you have always wanted and we shall eat ice cream together. Pistachio and Mint flavour that is.  and we have cakes like Red Velvet, Yam, Xheese, Carrot. . . Marzipan. . . U name it baby! U name it. kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Enockia(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2010
i really need a someone to be my val i just had a break up last week
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2010
@Scooby1 is that and alias undecided I have never seen you around. Are you a youngy or have you got hair on your chest tongue

@Abekeade O beautiful one, you got lots of work to do cry. Your @Topic is very entertaining.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by jaybee3(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (114)

Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.