Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (81110 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told, somewhere far along this road he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless, how could you be so heartless? Oh, how could you be so heartless?

How could you be so cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo just remember that you talking to me tho' You need to watch the way you talking to me no I mean after all the things that we been through I mean after all the things we got into And yo I know some things that you ain't told me And yo I did some things but that's the old me And now you wanna give me back and You gon' show me So you walk around like you don't know me You got a new friend Well I got homeys But at the end it's still so lonely

How could you be so doctor evil You're bringing out a side of me that I don't know, I decided we weren't gonna speak so why are up 3 a.m. On the phone, Why does she be so mad at me for, homey I don't know she's hot and cold, I won't stop, I won't mess my groove up cause I already know how this thing goes,

Talkin' talkin, talkin, talk Baby lets just knock it off They don't know what we've been thru they don't know bout me and you So I got something new to see And you just gonna keep having me and we just gonna be enemies I know you can't believe I could just leave it wrong and you can make it right I'm gonna take off tonight Into the night.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
manny i guess ds is 4 moyo ryt? u really lurrve her o. . only if she cud give u ds 1 chance undecided
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
Chi, I regret errfin. She would never give me a chance, same wif u. Errfin is so complicated, very complicated.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
190 you are lucky i have serious difficulties replying this thread.
if not i for don break ya leg and that ya p.r.i.c.k way u won use destroy my AMAKA.
angry angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
guys abeg hold your women well o
190 the new John Terry is busy looking for the girl he'll useless.
angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Scooby1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
Rooneyboy:

190 you are lucky i have serious difficulties replying this thread.
if not i for don break ya leg and that ya p.r.i.c.k way u won use destroy my AMAKA.
angry angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

bros pls take it easy now
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mannylex:

Chi, I regret errfin. She would never give me a chance, same wif u. Errfin is so complicated, very complicated.

dnt b fast 2 jump in2 conclusions still got ma eyes on u  embarassed . . . am sure uve heard of 'Neva say Neva'  smiley cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Scooby1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Matchmakers on NL pls help my guy Mannylex with a pretty gal! grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Scooby1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
where is everyone ? cool tongue,
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
hello people

@pataki
hey babe just went on a quick trip to belguim but be back tom hun
kiss  kiss

A big thanks to everyone dat voted kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Scooby, fanx but I don't need one. @Chi, ok oo.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
All u hating on pataki ati ladybird do not cause trouble u do not knw
me i was on my to belguim:
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by gemmag: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
Chidear,hw r u doin?sup? i stil can't get ova ma hrtbrk.u raised ma hopes juz 2 lemme doin.u r 2 9ice 2 do dis 2 me.lv u
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
Lol
Manny

i can really imagine ur that kayne's animation in that video all dressed up in sweaters and smoking on a winter cold lonely street wondering how things went wrong lol

if you need my help do you mind some bottles?

Lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
gemmag:

Chidear,hw r u doin?sup? i stil can't get ova ma hrtbrk.u raised ma hopes juz 2 lemme doin.u r 2 9ice 2 do dis 2 me.lv u

awwwww sad really dint mean 2 brk ur heart. . am doin ok. pls get urself 2geda, u neva knw their myt b sum1 huz meant 4 u waitin on u 2 ask smiley
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Adolfe, u just made me laugh, I just played the video now.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
Lol
kayne's just tryin2 sell but he probly dosn't know how much that piece culd affect some people's lives un-positively

i knew someone who always practically ran to that video each time he had a lil heartbreak
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
But the song is owned by kris Allen,kanye did d song 4 his girlfriend when they had prob., dunno if they're still 2geda.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
Good morning my people

MOyola, I guess fate just gave a proof that we're meant for each other, after all the hullabaloo and the topsy turvy, I still find u my angel, the queen of my heart, my love here with me.
I never knew what love meant until you touched my life. You gave life it's self- meaning and purpose. With the whisper of your name, the birds sing no more, or perhaps I lose the ability to hear their song. My heart longs only for the sound of your voice, and the touch of your silly soft hand. I never knew life could be so full, I never knew love could be so real, I never knew what happiness was until I knew your love. With every breath I breathe, with every beat of my heart, my eternal soul agrees, that I never knew life until I knew your love. I love u MO, wld u be my val?

*WATER DON PASS GARRI* grin, Manny you have finally said what you have wanted to say all along. Moyola, you know this bobo loves you, which kin heartbreak be this sef. Una girls wicked ooh.

This thread should be derailed and canceled

Its bulls**t
and arrant nonsense

makes no sense to me~ Angry
The thread makes no sense to you, cos you lost your girl. Na so them try steal Ebony yesterday, but justwise was here fighting and he didn't lose is girl. Sorry 190 you will soon get another girl and don't tell me you don't want one cos everyone needs a valentine.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
where is my 404eater?? kiss ds kind name sef cheesy tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread.
« #2003 on: Today at 03:22:01 PM »

where is my 404eater?? Kiss ds kind name sef Cheesy Tongue

lol, if that 404 means what i am thinking , then you berra don't complain ooh wink

Guys we need some youtube dedications abeg. It's Saturday, this page needs some groove.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Pharoh: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
What a Thread?. . . . all because of valentine, hmm na waoh.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Pataki: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ ladybird77,

Good afternoon hun. Lovely sunshine it is today. Just chilling at home, taking in the sunshine and enjoying myself as the day goes slowly.

Do have a safe trip to Belgium. Looking forward to talking to you soon! Take care sweets.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
lol rooneyboy, i don't know you, don't like you, you're an irritant and a pest.
so bleep off.
190, hahahaha!!
this thread is fun, stop venting, okay?
you two fighting, just hilarious  grin grin grin
let me run off to david, abeg. shior. . .

and reading some of the "toasts" OMG!! some of you guys in here have TERRIBLE toasting skills. so corny!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
Chai ! This girl they call amaka is wicked oo, 190 wetin our two go do now ? U no say guys no suppos quarrel over woman matter.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Ben13: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
lol Pharoh
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol, if that 404 means what i am thinking , then you berra don't complain ooh wink

Guys we need some youtube dedications abeg. It's Saturday, this page needs some groove.

lol hehehheh  grin. . but he needs 2 come dedicate ma own song 2 me naw  sad
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abeks, sup? hmmm! ever since I joined nairaland, this is the most Emotional thread i've seen.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Chai ! This girl they call amaka is wicked oo, 190 wetin our two go do now ? U no say guys no suppos quarrel over woman matter.
is your idea of toasting someone following them around the forum? and you wanna know why i find you repulsive?
[size=20pt]YOU'RE A LOCAL CHAMPION!!!![/size]
now bleep off.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
So in essence rooneyboy is officially single ?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
@rooneyboy, na2day?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
you're sorry arse has been single this whole time.
stop smoking and come back to reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (114)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.