Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (80863 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ebila(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mannylex:

Chi, not the dudes fault, it's just that u're simply hawt. sefini
Took it right out of my mouth! Fenks bro! wink

chi-baby:

angry angry wat is ds supposed 2 mean?? undecided nwayz i dnt do sharin so take ma name off your list!
Chi-baby,didn't mean to upset u dear,but can't just help it.U won't hav to share me u know.I'd be all urs from morning till afternoon! grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
@post,
Hope i'm allowed to hav multiple vals cos i'd like Tanimz,Chi-baby & of course Ibkaye to be my vals! Grin*i'd giv all of u equal time,gifts & romance(promise)* Grin
Look at this olojukokoro. You and 3 girls, you fit handle them sef?? All na mouth, when it comes time to do the deed then, you go dey shake.

Do you do all that wineing as well? Shocked I need to step my dance game up Grin Grin
Yes girl, i do all that wineing, coupe decale is great for toning up legs, glutes and abs.

@michelin, I don't think lailaiboy fit handle you 2

@sweetiepie, Honey are you a carpet muncher grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmm Ibkaye is still single, let me see coulda? woulda? shoulda?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mannylex:

Chi, not the dudes fault, it's just that u're simply hawt. sefini

embarassed wink

ebila:

Took it right out of my mouth! Fenks bro! wink
Chi-baby,didn't mean to upset u dear,but can't just help it.U won't hav to share me u know.I'd be all urs from morning till afternoon! grin

sorry but am already taken smiley
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2010

You berra ask her fast, before the wolves on this thread start circling her. We gats to get you a girl before the 14th.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
baybbootz:

i got u,plantimunm,amaka,kunbee,madlady gifts
not teling wat it is till 14th

That's so sweet, what do you want me to get for you? smiley
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mannylex:

you want go jail? no pedo
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
bawomolo:

you want go jail? no pedo

Are u tryna say IBK is a minor?? grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
@bawomolo, leave that fin, jare, na u wan jail me? The girl is mine.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bawomolo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mannylex:

the girl may be yours for now but big bubba in jail would have u as his beyotch soon  cheesy

lalaboi:

Are u tryna say IBK is a minor?? grin

aint that right ibk cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
iyawo mi da grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hmm, Thats the spirit Manny, don't let them swipe ibkaye from under your nose again. Shey I told you the wolves will start circling soon. grin

IBK came online and said she is no minor, IBK, where are you, come and repeat your self again oh

@r231, calling her now.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
o se jare ma honorable matchmaking JUDGE cheesy cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol corrected, hmm so what did you get for me on this your shopping trip grin

Yes ooh , the babe is bad. she moves her body as fluidly as water, and its a good exercise too.

Wack!!!! Watch the video below for good exercise!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz10hKfFRKs&feature=related

http://spizzyblog.com/2009/12/09/andressa-soares-mulher-melancia-4/
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ibk, can't still believe a hawt girl like u is still single, I guess it's cos we're both meant to mingle, ur name tingles me. I'll die for u, lay down my life for u, cos u mean everything to mean, when I look at u, u make me proud, u're just so beautiful, and I imagine how it would look like if we had children, they would be angels on earth. Oh ur eyes, i've never seen such sexy eyes, It's just like that of a goddess, ur shape oh no, it could make even a saint drool, it's the envy of every woman. U are a true picture of beauty. You as beautiful as silver, more precious than gold, your teeths are as white as a flock of sheep, that has just been washed, not one of them is missing, they are perfectly matched, and that's why God rested on the seventh day, cos he took his time to create u. Let the kings have 100 queens, 500 concubines, but I love only one, that's u. U're as lovely as a dove, as dazzling as the sun, u're wat I need to be complete, to be fulfilled, to move with pride, u're wat I need this valentine and forever. Would u be ma val?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
I said where is raswaggaz for crying out loud? angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

I said where is raswaggaz for crying out loud? angry

hahaha
hit & run cheesy
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ebila(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Chi-baby,
Now now?Who u don hook up to?Anyway,dat takes u off my list! cry cry cry

Abekeade08:

Look at this olojukokoro. You and 3 girls, you fit handle them sef?? All na mouth, when it comes time to do the deed then, you go dey shake.

grin grin grin I go take procold if i shake na! grin grin grin Nyways,Chi-baby has hooked up,so she's off my list.Now it's Ibkaye & Tanimz! grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chibaby5(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
ebila:

@Chi-baby,
Now now?Who u don hook up to?Anyway,dat takes u off my list! cry cry cry

noooo i got hooked up wiv my luvly 404eater 2days ago kiss he's disappeared tho not seen him 4 awhile
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz10hKfFRKs&feature=related

http://spizzyblog.com/2009/12/09/andressa-soares-mulher-melancia-4/
Bk, your mind is always in the gutter grin. That babe is thicker than,
She has a nice bod though.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
@190
shut the bleep up!! now youre just starting to annoy me. "free to have amaka" as if you owned me in the first place or something. was i ever yours to begin with?  undecided
you and rooneyboy are so damn annoying.
and you look like a lunatic having a conversation with yourself.
rubbish.
if you left, then go away!! stop coming back and yarning amaka left and right.
*hiss*
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread.
« #2095 on: Today at 10:35:37 PM »

I said where is raswaggaz for crying out loud? Angry

Mamagee, na real hit and run. He said i should tell you to e-mail him. If he does not show up in the next couple days, i guess you had better pick someone else.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmm! Now where is Ibkaye
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
My fellow Nairaland brothers and sisters, Please help me search for raswaggaz.
He's has been missing since yesterday. grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
@190
shut the bleep up!! now youre just starting to annoy me. "free to have amaka" as if you owned me in the first place or something. was i ever yours to begin with? Undecided Huh
rubbish.
*hiss*

lol O pari. Amka ti yari ooh. Amaka, easy for the guy na, he is dealing with serious heartbreak. grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Raswaggaz was found unconscious in mama-gee's flat. . . .
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by daduke2k(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abeg wey chiogo dey, i hear say she no get date. Chiogo wil u b my val? @190 dat was blastin dude
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by lalaboi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@190
shut the bleep up!! now youre just starting to annoy me. "free to have amaka" as if you owned me in the first place or something. was i ever yours to begin with?  undecided
rubbish.
*hiss*

cool down sis. . .dont mind them lol

Still want that my shexy bro? grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Raswaggaz was found unconscious in mama-gee's flat. . . .

Did you beat him unconscious? angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol O pari. Amka ti yari ooh. Amaka, easy for the guy na, he is dealing with serious heartbreak. grin
I don't care  angry
he was one of the coolest peeps on NL and now he is acting all funny over some stupid thread.
he needs to snap out of it.
whatever he is Dead To Me.

@lalaboi
no thanks.  smiley
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
waiting patiently on ma LV okada for WUNMI cheesy cheesy

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ebila(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
chi-baby:

noooo i got hooked up wiv my luvly 404eater 2days ago  kiss he's disappeared tho not seen him 4 awhile  
He's disappeared?Den u & I can still be 2geda naw!  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (114)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.