Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (79844 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30am On Feb 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

FYI Amaka, This is from Raswagga
the way you quote is weird, so im confused.
hold on. . .
so rawswagga said the first part before the "grin"
and even if he said that, i don't give a flying bleep. lol
let him "u and amaka both of u are way damn too lousy"?? huh? lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

But you ain't in NY too, and anyway I prefer a slit instead of a mandingo shocked Anytime I need a Mandingo, Plat keeps me happy with a strap on. grin

@Platinum. My love, I am short of words at reading your poem and my heart overflows with love for you. Thank you so much. kiss kiss

Just say the word and Ima be back in NY in two seconds!!!! grin U knw u dont want the slit u just fronting!!! That strap on aint got ish on the real dealy!!!

platinumnk:

We already got Jaquan tongue

And my Baby Abeke knows . . . . . nobody does it better than me . . . . . . . . wink

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZOi-kZeGbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

U can have Jaquan, just leave me Abekeade, PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 4:33am On Feb 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OH GOSH!!!
this is getting too explicit. embarassed embarassed embarassed
[size=1pt]can i join?[/size] grin

mmmmm . . . when jaquan gets back u can grin

right now, i have to serenade and ease my Lovely Abeke into Orga smic Oblivion kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

But you ain't in NY too, and anyway I prefer a slit instead of a mandingo shocked Anytime I need a Mandingo, Plat keeps me happy with a strap on. grin

@Platinum. My love, I am short of words at reading your poem and my heart overflows with love for you. Thank you so much. kiss kiss

my darling dont mind the okoro planter grin , he cant handle what I do for you . . . come here and let me rub the almond oil on your back . . .

Baby play this. . . this is my favorite  . . .  song. . .

Makes me think of you when Im rubbing you down . . . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2010
@abe
you see? he is just trying to get in your pants!!! lol
and create another baby.
 tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2010
And my Baby Abeke knows . . . . . nobody does it better than me . . . . . . . .

Thats right babe.

Honey, here is my song for you baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&feature=related
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 4:39am On Feb 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@abe
you see? he is just trying to get in your pants!!! lol
and create another baby.
tongue

LOL.HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Nah I aint tryn to get in her pants!!!! Im just trying to be a . . . . . . um . . . uh . . . . er . . . . friend!!! Thats all!!!lol
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2010
Platinum, That Adina Howard song  is hmm hmm getting me in the mood for that back rub. grin

@ Amaka, lol. Well he will have to get past platinum to get into my pants.

How you yall insert your youtube videos in your replies?? I am still trying to learn how to use NL
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42am On Feb 07, 2010
bk/babe90:

LOL.HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Nah I aint tryn to get in her pants!!!! Im just trying to be a . . . . . . um . . . uh . . . . er . . . . friend!!! Thats all!!!lol
lol hey bk_bab90 cheesy
YEAH RIGHT!!! why are you stuttering? lol
shouldn't you have learned from the first time. undecided

@abe
plat is strapped and ready. she won't go without a fight. cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

Platinum, That Adina Howard song  is hmm hmm getting me in the mood for that back rub. grin

Good baby, i got the whip cream, and Im ready to eat wink

Baby I love the Janet jackson videos kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

How you yall insert your youtube videos in your replies?? I am still trying to learn how to use NL

To embed videos go to  Youtube
Then Copy the embed part on the video
example: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Then select the bolded part ONLY and erase the rest

example: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value[b]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/b]/param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now you have this left: "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><
click the "flash" button and insert- [flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><  [flash]<- shown with spaces

now u have : [flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVOa_OGmyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2010
Una nairaland, shey una see labor of Love. Thank you dear. kiss kiss

Lets hope I get this right now.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xShgBXY3kUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 5:05am On Feb 07, 2010
Plat baby, I am heading over to your house for our rendezvous. wink Thanks for showering me with love and attention and for taking the time to show me how to embed videos. See you in a bit. kiss kiss

Bk and Amaka, nite nite, heading over to see my babe.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2010
Waiting here with open arms kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Congrats baby, you did it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you want the video bigger, change the flash numbers from 200,200 to 400,300 wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol hey bk_bab90 cheesy
YEAH RIGHT!!! why are you stuttering? lol
shouldn't you have learned from the first time. undecided

@abe
plat is strapped and ready. she won't go without a fight. cool

lol.lol. learned from wut first time? Im telling u Im in luv with abekeade and u spitting mad crap at me. dayuummmm
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2010
bk/babe90:

lol.lol. learned from wut first time? Im telling u Im in luv with abekeade and u spitting mad crap at me. dayuummmm
hahaha i know, i know.
"love love love" or "lust lust lust"
tongue cheesy cool

TO MY LOVELY DAVID!!!  kiss

[size=3pt]*freak in the morning, a freak in the evening

just call me up and i'll be there when you need me

when ever you want me, you can come and see me

cause you know just what to do

you give me the business. . . *
[/size]  cool

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6FWXyvP_U[/flash]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by bkbabe90(m): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hahaha i know, i know.
"love love love" or "lust lust lust"
tongue cheesy cool

TO MY LOVELY DAVID!!! kiss

[size=3pt]*freak in the morning, a freak in the evening

just call me up and i'll be there when you need me

when ever you want me, you can come and see me

cause you know just what to do

you give me the business. . . *
[/size] cool

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6FWXyvP_U[/flash]

love man, its all luv!!! Eff this, Im off to the club cant stay here doing nada. lataz!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by 404eater(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2010
@chibaby- good morning my loff kiss kiss kiss

I must confess, I knelt down and swore to God that if I had you for one day, as my Valentine,
I would dedicate a day for prayers of thanks.

I thanked Heavens Day and Night for sparing me with their angel

I leave this song for you:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]
My Chi-Baby~
Her life is brilliant.
Her love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on Nairaland
She was approached by other men,
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause Chi-Darling, I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. chi-baby, You're beautiful~
You're beautiful, it's true!
I saw your face
In a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do. . .
'Cause Chi-baby, I always want to be with you. embarassed

Happy sunday My love chi-baby
~You're Beautiful~
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2010
be proud of her 404, be proud of her, she stood her ground. Chi, I respect u, u're one of a kind. 4get bout yesterday.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by elowa: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2010
why change the lyrics to suit the purpose grin
remb, u l never be with her grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2010
@Scooby1 Have a great day, just in case I do not get the chance to come online for awhile play the the song below and think of me kiss kiss kiss

ps I give you permission to add more Valentines to your list, your too sweet for me to keep all to myself kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wG7MOtZDU"
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by kokonets(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2010
Chibaby. . .tis u or no 1 else wuld rather spend val wit u than any gal. Well i guess i wuld hang out wit my hommies, ur just 2 swit nyaoma muah!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by eloquent(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hmmmn! tot gettin a val was easy coz most dudes dump weeks b4, but i gat 1 week left & to no avail, All i can say is RESPECT! to all NL babes, U chicks r priceless, damn! Abekeade, i live my match make in ur hands now o! coz 4 me, i don handsoff, embarassed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
@190
shut the bleep up!! now youre just starting to annoy me. "free to have amaka" as if you owned me in the first place or something. was i ever yours to begin with?
you and rooneyboy are so damn annoying.
and you look like a lunatic having a conversation with yourself.
rubbish.
if you left, then go away!! stop coming back and yarning amaka left and right.
*hiss

Ooops, my bad
Now someone needs to take a chill pill
Ive even 4gotten if i ever met someone like this
Sorry do i know u from somewhere
, wink wink wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hey everyone having a swell valentine time ahead

Wishing you all the best this valentine season~

so good spending this season alone~
you should try it sometime~
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
Valentine Match up Recap
So far We Have:

Confirmed Couples

Abekeade/Platinum/Mandingo Jaquan-----) Reigning Queens and our Gorgeous Mandingo

Ebony/BIG DON JUSTWISE- Justwise is in loff ooh

Uju/Whitelexi------) Hot val couple

tbaba/Uniqued----)Hot couple

Ayettymama/galatico---) Hot Couple-Sorry you lost Jacquan

Hbabe/Chidi- Chidi after much searching got one of the most wanted Babes on NL--) Chidi, them dey try steal your babe this morning again ooh

Davidylan/Amaka-----) amaka left her heart for her head~

Scooby/madlady---) sweetest proposal on NL from Scobby.

404eater/chibaby------) --Manny and Gemmag, Back to the drawing board

Adusol/ Tope--------After much begging, and fighting with Raswagga- Adusol won this bout.

Raswagga/Mamagee--------) Glory be to Jesus, Raswagga got a girl and a hot one too.-Mamgee Raswagga said to contact him at onyekelly@yahoo.com for your Val presents

Harrypotter/Kunbee-----) proposal yet to be accepted by Kunbee Kunbee where are you sef??

Nana/Daylea---) After being a confirmed couple, Daylea tried to cheat with mamagee. Nana caught him and kicked his backside to the curb, with much begging, though quicke shaky, they are back together again

Gabry/Tony---) She accepted after a lot of love poems and songs.

Ladybird/Pataki---) After much toasting from Jaybee, pataki and denzel. Ladybird, shenked the almighty MOD (Jaybee) and chose pataki. ( We expect word of ladybird being banned before Feb14th)

Secretz/Follypimpi-----) she proposed, he accepted.

Igwe/y'me------) Igwe proposed to and yme accepted.

Michelin 89 proposed to lailai boy---) After assurances of no further Eyoniggar ploys from Michelin, he accepted

Waiting for Acceptance

Adolfebad---Try to cause commotion and steal Chibaby Well chi baby, what do you say??

Diva 2.0/Doyin13---) Diva asked Doyin, still waiting for an answer from Doyin

Tkb/r231/Wunmi---) Wunmi logged in and R231 already started his Macdaddy skill. TKB, no where to be found

Eyoniggar/iice----) still waiting for an answer from iice

Still Searching

(f) Baybootz/?? Still searching

(m) Charles316- Tope no accept his luff o

(m) Delgasky- Still Searching

(m) VGA/?? Salty guy still searchin- beware, broken-hearted . .

(m) Lagos Boy/?? Still searching

(m) denzel/?? Still searching

(m) Jaybee/?? Still searching- Snatch him fast o, #1 in VOTES!

(f) busybody/?? Still searching- after Igwe don follow yme

(m) Hardbody/?? Came too late for Hbabe, Still searching

(f) popegirl----Still Searching

(m) adolfebad/?? Still Searching

(m) Eloquent/?? Still Searching

(f) Moyola/?? Still searching- wont make up her mind . .

(m) Kokonets/?? Still searching

(f) Tanimz---) See fine babe, NL bobos, make una ask na

(m) Candylipz/?? Still searching

(f) Ibakaye??Still Searching- Young Fine Ibkaye is still available for the taking

(f) Choigo/?? Still Searching---) Can't belive popular Chiogo neva get man sha- where is sjeezy

(f) Oyinda/------) I think Bawomolo was using style to ask her. Oyinda, do you accept?

(f) Stillwater/?? after much fighting between R231 and TKB, Still water didnt choose anyone status-Now she has dissapeared . .

(m) bk_bayee90/??- Still Searching. . .will any one take him?

(m) Smooth/??Still Searching---) Smooth needs to update his smooth skills and get himself a girl

(m) Rooney/??----Drank too much Haterade and cant choose anyone- Still Drinking haterade with no luck

(m) Milkan08----) Back on thread and still searching

(m) 190----having a swell time alone this happy valentine on the shores of the carribean beaches

So many people looking for Valentines, Make una Hook up na. Guys and Girls we need some nice Youtube Song Dedications too along with your proposal. We are looking to give out an award for the best song dedication!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
@pataki
wassup hun; hw u doing ,missing me i hope.well belguim in aite but just wanna get home now to my babe kiss kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
Is urban 190 the new recap-er
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
baybbootz:

tongue tongue tongue

Shhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
baybbootz:

tongue tongue tongue

yes and im doing it with grand style~
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shhhhh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dno I wunt

yes and im doing it with grand style~
hahahahhaha
i thought you wanted nothing to do with this thread anymore an refused a massage
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by unban190: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
baybbootz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dno I wunt
hahahahhaha
i thought you wanted nothing to do with this thread anymore an refused a massage
angry angry angry angry

[sup]except in my bedroom if u wouldnt mind[/sup]~ wink wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^^
ha ur time has expired, now its my turn to scream NOOOOOOOOOthe same way you screamed it grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
/\ hehe! how sweet revenge is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (114)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.