Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (75055 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Truthisit: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2017
The summary of it all is, sex does not always mean love and love does not always mean sex.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by emi14: 4:57am On Jul 18, 2017
shortgun:
Afonja, Tufiakwa!
Innately wicked and harmful to humanity. Dirty crime. Business; human parts. Head office ogun.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Burgerlomo: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2017
signature2012:
May God help us.

Amen ooo
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by CzarChris(m): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Lord save us all from having a psychopathic spouse. cry
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by y3mi(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2017
This one is beyond what can be called Crime of Passion. Hers belong to no where within the psychotic spectrum disorder.
missrain69, indeed...we have all kinds of killers in Nigeria and Africa at large the types that exist in western world, serial-killers among the citizenry, psychopaths at place of work, megalomaniacs in government.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by azimibraun: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Marry a caring and Loving Woman smiley
this no be perfect example bros.... which woman go wan kill rich/jass man atiku? when you dey room with am dey hear only talk of billions billions.... look for another example abeg.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Lightwands(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:
AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DONT BY IT.

WOMEN ARE VERY SLOW TO ANGER.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING UR WIFE.

Did you even read the article? That her husband did nothing to warrant her desire to kill him?
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by geronimoedeh1(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2017
No #womenaretrash hashtag going viral on the internet...??
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Pylony(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2017
A gold digger wife, she most have Marry the Man for his wealth, that is the only reason in her head, to inherit all he has swea for.

There is evil in the land lately.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by ethicalUser(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Can't we get rid of these old bastards ruling us since 1960? What is the problem with out youth. Seun for the sake of our future ban this moniker.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Sierusvirus(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
The punishment to this evil act should be death penalty by hanging for her to feel good pains before going to hell...
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Slidoo(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2017
The guy must b sleeping with the woman...and wish to enjoy d man(Alhaji) properties .Real AYE don't act in that manners...So i doubt if d guy is AYE ...
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

Don't u know how to read? Did u not cone across where she said the man is a good and caring husband and father, that she just did it because she was temporarily angry? (Which couples don't have arguments?) The earlier u realise that some women are hopeless creatures enroute to send as many to hell, and u start being careful in your dealings with then, the better for you.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by MarieSucre(f): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

No offence but this is a lousy excuse. Does that mean that she should kill him? Haba!!! There is no justification for murder(except maybe in self defence).

Plus the story no complete sef. She needs to tell us the truth why she really killed her husband. Not like it would change anything because she must go to jail.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by kikiwendy(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The woman looks like Kemi olukayo.... abi na only me observe?
yea you're correct.. she damn looks like Aunty kemi..
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Jimbiz(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

I know very soon u go get sense
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by eraankusam07(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2017
No price no pay Aye axe and forgiveness is a sin" trash undecided
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by bante22: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Lala lol
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by ikgabriel(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2017
if not dat person jus don't know d name of d witch duin u dis way, ehn. Aw is dis related to dis matter arising. angry angry
SmartchoiceNGR:

Some guys wee be sending PM's to strange gals on nairaland..smdh
Mrcork obontami
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Georgeisco2007: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:

Story! Does this stop them from killing? We all believe in the bandwagon of " I luv u" mantra and the untold begins to unfold gradually after marriage . Is only God that will guide us right to the right one
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Klington: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BuY IT.

did you read the story at all cos i can't find anywhere beating was mentioned by the woman or anyone.

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Akalia(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Yes I am a LovePeddler,because I am from yoruba.its natural for a yoruba girl to be a flirt and promiscuous.
My pussy was always wet and ready for sex like a true yoruba girl.
I had sex with many nairalanders including a mod here tosyne2much.
Untill I met my heart,ib and he performed magic in my life.
Now I have stop liaring.
I bath unlike other yoruba people.
I am not treacherous like other yorubas.
The issue is how are you going to do other yoruba girls that are so so cheap
Me I am saved what about your sisters.do something about their cheapness please.
stop spewing shit. This is just about the second time I am coming across your post on nairaland and I must say you sound so gross, immature, irresponsible and disgusting. Wonder the kind of man that will be all yes to wife you up. Abeg turn a new leaf.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Chicent(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
in the heartlessness of humans....
and to think she is still wearing her husband's cloth makes it more painful. God unto thy hands o'lord.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2017
The cruel tribe that takes killing as there hubby
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2017
khain:
what do you need the girl for?
money ritual i guess. Babalawo has given him deadline to produce a woman to renew his yahoo + covenant
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Reference(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Anyone with a discerning mind can tell that this is a clear case of wife tasting 'new kondo' and the thing touch her 'Inkpamtum' so she decided to get rid of the 'old cargo' and replace him with a new 'Cultist Mr Rosco'

Ps-She was kind enough to give the 'old lover' a farewell shag and her lawyer should tender this fact in front of the judge to get her a reduced sentenc....... angry(No kind deed should go unrewarded)

Reduced wetin. Abegi. This is premed nau. She will hang from her neck till her legs quit kickin. This is Texas.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Reference(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:

Hmmm...so the deceased thought as well... Don't boast...hope.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Reference(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BuY IT.

But that is not what she is saying and you and I know people will naturally go defensive when caught so I don't know where your conclusion is drawn from.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fabulousnize(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Mumu wife.. May God never allow such happen to his children
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Sonoyom(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Afooooooonnnnnnnjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaa Always taking the lead in evil
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Akalia:
stop spewing shit. This is just about the second time I am coming across your post on nairaland and I must say you sound so gross, immature, irresponsible and disgusting. Wonder the kind of man that will be all yes to wife you up. Abeg turn a new leaf.
You should know he's nothing but a troll bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.