Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (75059 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by naija4jump: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by sizzlingcold(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lala... I don't understand the idea behind blurring their faces sad. We need to see what our lousy neighbors from the waste are up to cheesy wink
sense fall on you
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Thedruggist: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
She's a bloody liar. How can you kill a perfectly nice and caring husband... She no wan talk wetin the dead man do her.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Flamzey00(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Is d man truly dead? Knife no dey kill for my community#
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by naija4jump: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2017
grin sad
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Seriously looking from a yorubas girls perspective I don't see anything wrong with what the woman did but a natural lifestyle of yorubas.
Let's analysis.
The woman betrayed the husband.only few people in the world that don't know that yorubas are traitos and saboteurs.
The woman cheating on the husband,it is easier for buhari to be well and sound again like nnamdi kanu than for you to see a yoruba woman or lady who is not a cheat or prostitute.
Greed and envy.that should be our second name in oduduwa republic.
I pity ss and se men or women that marry from yoruba,ask Tonto dike.
Promiscous,anywhere yo mention yoruba women the next thing is sex.
Seriously we yorubas are cursed exept me

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by collinslinkis(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2017
this woman fine gaan o,beautiful monster. the cultist guy is drop dead ugly

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
this woman fine gaan o,beautiful monster. the cultist guy is drop dead ugly. its not like she is trying to marry the guy or something but the man must have done something to offend her. some people are very vindictive and wouldn't even act like they still keep grudges with you. she just doesn't want to say what the husband did to her. its way beyond what we are seeing

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Jabioro: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2017
I had a premonition ,that boy, the twenty four years old good for nothing boy was the woman sex romp bedmate. Both had common nudes, they had been sharing unclothedness,looking straight at each other eyes at corner. Glory be to God they can now do that through prison wall hole

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Tboy4lyf(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2017
The man don hit her so tay him body don weak to struggle wiv d woman.. No room for repentance..

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by harbjar(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women wahala... I wonder what the Man would tell God in heaven... when he appears naked for judgment!!

he will be like... "I no even CUM sef" wink

End your day with this erotic story Memo of a male sex addict
hahahahahah
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by harbjar(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seriously looking from a yorubas girls perspective I don't see anything wrong with what the woman did but a natural lifestyle of yorubas.
Let's analysis.
The woman betrayed the husband.only few people in the world that don't know that yorubas are traitos and saboteurs.
The woman cheating on the husband,it is easier for buhari to be well and sound again like nnamdi kanu than for you to see a yoruba woman or lady who is not a cheat or prostitute.
Greed and envy.that should be our second name in oduduwa republic.
I pity ss and se men or women that marry from yoruba,ask Tonto dike.
Promiscous,anywhere yo mention yoruba women the next thing is sex.
Seriously we yorubas are cursed exept me
so your mother and your siblings are also cursed is that what you re saying... if you re truly a yoruba gal, then u re the real traitor nor the yorubas... coming out to wash a your tribe in public.. is ur mum promiscuous
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
harbjar:

so your mother and your siblings are also cursed is that what you re saying... if you re truly a yoruba gal, then u re the real traitor nor the yorubas... coming out to wash a your tribe in public.. is ur mum promiscuous
Yorubas are disgrace and I will soon marry into a ss ijaw family and my ties with yorubas will close.
Who wants to be associated with cowards and slaves that don't bath sometimes for days and stinks like dog shit.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by harbjar(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Yorubas are disgrace and I will soon marry into a ss ijaw family and my ties with yorubas will close.
Who wants to be associated with cowards and slaves that don't bath sometimes for days and stinks like dog shit.
we dont need whores in our tribe too.. Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2017
harbjar:

we dont need whores in our tribe too.. Bleep off
Yes I am a LovePeddler,because I am from yoruba.its natural for a yoruba girl to be a flirt and promiscuous.
My pussy was always wet and ready for sex like a true yoruba girl.
I had sex with many nairalanders including a mod here tosyne2much.
Untill I met my heart,ib and he performed magic in my life.
Now I have stop liaring.
I bath unlike other yoruba people.
I am not treacherous like other yorubas.
The issue is how are you going to do other yoruba girls that are so so cheap
Me I am saved what about your sisters.do something about their cheapness please.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by harbjar(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Yes I am a LovePeddler,because I am from yoruba.its natural for a yoruba girl to be a flirt and promiscuous.
My pussy was always wet and ready for sex like a true yoruba girl.
I had sex with many nairalanders including a mod here tosyne2much.
Untill I met my heart,ib and he performed magic in my life.
Now I have stop liaring.
I bath unlike other yoruba people.
I am not treacherous like other yorubas.
The issue is how are you going to do other yoruba girls that are so so cheap
Me I am saved what about your sisters.do something about their cheapness please.
DONT worry, i will be here waiting to see u shed tears when u re used as always and discarded like a used cd...
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Ochuksbaba(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:
AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DONT BY IT.

WOMEN ARE VERY SLOW TO ANGER.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING UR WIFE.
shame on u,and may ur own wife murder u too
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2017
harbjar:

DONT worry, i will be here waiting to see u shed tears when u re used as always and discarded like a used cd...
My wedding is next month nmen tongue
So I can't be used and dumped.
Please nature if there is any next life I don't ever want to be a yoruba girl.because yoruba girls are worst than dogs and their men has always been thieves and ritualist from day one. thank u nature for hearing me.
They call me fumi,the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Is she alright upstairs?
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Phi001(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2017
There isn't much to explain.

She's clearly a psychopath...
hammerF:
AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DON'T BUY IT.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE.
Wherever did you learn that bullshit?

Infact, your entire post reeks of ignorance and gender bias.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tosyne2much(m): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2017
harbjar:

I don't expect you to take that troll serious

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by CharlotteFlair: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Bashydemy, stop looking for me over there, I'm here.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by RealHaute: 1:48am On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Some guys wee be sending PM's to strange gals on nairaland..smdh
Mrcork obontami

Makydebbie is not a killer, but we need to be careful around pocohantas and Inanna.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Kingjohnchike(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Okay
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Kingjohnchike(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Okay
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

Say No to ****

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by fof1: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

FALSEHOOD FLIMSY EXCUSES ALL D WAY. NO EXCUSES FOR ANY EVIL DEED. MISCHIEF HIDESI IN D HEART.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by blahc007: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Marriage pallaver..God no gree me consider baby mamaism as an option...cos wetin ah don hear from marriages dis days tire me gan...RIP TO D DEAD
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Wizmike111(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Jeez what is this!!!

Rapist Was Caught In UNIZIK Female Hostel And Was Tortured Almost To The Point Of Death

Read here=> http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/a-rapist-was-caught-in-unizik-female.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.