Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? (1213 Views)

Do Cheaters Feel Guilty? / How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MisterGrace: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cheaters always apologize whenever they are caught. Is the apology because they were caught or because they really mean it?
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
They mean it because they're really sorry for getting caught. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by VargasVee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its the devil's handwork grin grin
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
I think some people are born with second hand brain.

Wetin THEM suppose talk?

Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
An India adage says "if sorry could solve issues, there won't be police stations and courts"

According to Akshay Kumar as Gabbar "I HATE SORRY"

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Richdotcom: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
They are sorry for being caught, like sorry for hurting you, you should have seen this shit.... I should have farther away from your reach.... lol
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I can explain... I'll pause and ask him to explain. Peeps don't usually give cheaters the time to explain during the whole drama. I'll definitely let u explain.
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
I can explain... I'll pause and ask him to explain. Peeps don't usually give cheaters the time to explain during the whole drama. I'll definitely let u explain.
explain what? It all starts with a decision....

Explain the fact that he or she can't stand on their grounds to say no? Really..
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hey please it's not what you think cry cry cry
Like seriously, shocked shockedcheesy cheesy :DHow did you get to know what I'm thinking angry angry angry....

Some because they are caught and others because they mean it....
But SORRY can't undo what has been done.. It has already been registered in head or mind.
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
One of my Ex, I realized she was fvcking different niggas and sugar daddy grin . I invited her over grin , I asked her to please open up to me. She was trying to cover up, so I showed her my evidences. cheesy hahahaha, she cried from 8pm for night till 6am in the morning, begging for forgiveness. I slept so comfortably while she cried. Damn it, God damn it, She never knew me.
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
Chai you are one in a million...

Hope you dnt off their head afta the explanation sha
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by tosyne2much(m): 2:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Since catching them is a bad market for them, they apologize for being caught cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MissRaine69(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Most people irrespective of crime will offer an apology when caught in the act that's the egocentric character of humans. We look at self preservation an apology is an attempt at placating you, appealing to your good nature so as to soften the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by iwakacome: 3:33am On Jul 18, 2017
no be cos you see person way beg?
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
wetin make I/dem talk again
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by ReubenE(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
They say sorry because they have none other to say....
Abi You want them to say the thing was sweet?
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MisterGrace: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
Most people irrespective of crime will offer an apology when caught in the act that's the egocentric character of humans. We look at self preservation an apology is an attempt at placating you, appealing to your good nature so as to soften the consequences.

Sounds more like it.
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MisterGrace: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Since catching them is a bad market for them, they apologize for being caught cheesy

Apologize for been caught. That stuff is very annoying. grin grin it's better they shut up at that moment.
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2017
MisterGrace:

Apologize for been caught. That stuff is very annoying. grin grin it's better they shut up at that moment.
What do you also apologize for when being caught cheating? tongue
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MisterGrace: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
What do you also apologize for when being caught cheating? tongue

I have never tasted that yet. Maybe someday, but obviously not today. grin
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
MisterGrace:

I have never tasted that yet. Maybe someday, but obviously not today. grin
Haha cheesy Don't taste it yet oooo cheesy
Re: I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? by MisterGrace: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
ikp120:
They mean it because they're really sorry for getting caught. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Going Out On A Date On A N1,500 Budget How Do I Go About It? / Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) / A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.