Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) (1219 Views)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by NEHLIVE: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Maheeda is not all about nonsense after all...The controversial Nigerian singer,has just shared an interesting relationship advice. According to the mother of one who is married to a Dutch, she says, 'never leave your man for a bitch. Deal with him but don't leave'.

Her post reads, 'Take it from me, I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man's phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pass so I leave him alone. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don't leave! You are welcome'.

Her words appear very profound and timeless,earnimg her praises amongst many online user.

This is the same Maheeda who hours ago shared a crazy photo of her vagina, and told her fans on instagram that the vagina keeps getting pinkier despite her skin becoming black. Lol...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/never-leave-your-man-for-a-bitch-deal-with-him-but-dont-leave

Re: Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by NEHLIVE: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
more
Re: Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'll leave if my emotional sanity and physical well-being is threatened.

If I don't leave, I might find myself DEALING WITH HIM, mixing his daily food with heroin, till he becomes an unrepentant addict...then the bitches can have their dog wink

I didn't get married to MEN, I got married to him. If I do my best, he has to do his best and maybe more. Trust is earned, I hacked my ex WhatsApp, no regrets till today.

1 Like

Re: Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by mustmust(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

If I don't leave, I might find myself DEALING WITH HIM, mixing his daily food with heroin, till he becomes an unrepentant addict...then the bitches can have their dog wink

I didn't get married to MEN, I got married to him. If I do my best, he has to do his best and maybe more. Trust is earned, I hacked my ex WhatsApp, no regrets till today.

Hmmmm..... No comment Aunty.
Re: Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Ehn Ehn... show me way now.
Re: Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) by Humanistme: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Maheeda is not all about nonsense after all...The controversial Nigerian singer,has just shared an interesting relationship advice. According to the mother of one who is married to a Dutch, she says, 'never leave your man for a bitch. Deal with him but don't leave'.

Her post reads, 'Take it from me, I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man's phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pass so I leave him alone. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don't leave! You are welcome'.

Her words appear very profound and timeless!

This is the same Maheeda who hours ago shared a crazy photo of her vagina, and told her fans on instagram that the vagina keeps getting pinkier despite her skin becoming black. Lol...

toks2008 you see na only olosho dey get this kin mentality.

(1) (Reply)

How Sex Saved Her Life / #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) / 10 Weird Products Made Specifically For Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.