Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (21880 Views)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by moninuola65: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
afroniger:

What manner of gibberish is this please?
let me explain to you more before "like clickers" fool you!
Do you know in the living Nigeria of today, Literates have only 30% of that 1/3!
but you were noise-maker[agba ofifo]
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Blue3k(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jetleeee:

Now, 2 of their governors have openly come out to speak against it. Bblady parasites. But can we blame them? Knowing how unproductive the region is as shown in the previous IGR report

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-restructuring-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

No SW governor has spoken against restructuring!! Not even one

Yup agreed SW politicians are pretty progressive in alot of ways. I don't get why IBOP feel any constructive criticism or suggestion is an attack. Lol that's why I troll them sometimes since they are rude. It's funny Umahi changed his tune after a little backlash.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Jetleeee: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blue3k:

Yup agreed SW politicians are pretty progressive in alot of ways. I don't get why IBOP feel any constructive criticism or suggestion is an attack. Lol that's why I troll them sometimes since they are rude. It's funny Umahi changed his tune after a little backlash.

He changed his tone not because he's actually convinced potor region can do well without relying on Federal, but because of the backlash

Clearly, their leaders aren't ready.

I don't care whether anyone is ready tho. Just restructure or partition the country

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Fx55(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
And you think we don't know Rocha's is the most useless governor in Nigeria? Even more useless than yourself!
Still waiting...

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by CharlotteFlair: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Fx55:
Still waiting...
Still waiting for what Baba?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by 2016v2017: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This man is just m a d

How did IMO state allow this man to rule them still they baffle me...
That's the biggest sycophant .An Awusa ( Ewu hausa ) man in Imo State.
Watch out,he will run back to the north after his tenure.
I can't understand how the enemy of the Igbos managed to fool all Imolites to become governor of Imo State

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by sarrki(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Its like you have just received your stipend from BMC, keep trolling till a bag of cement will crash on you now.

Lol

E pain her too

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Christophorus(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Now I am convinced he is truly an Hausa Man. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
Only God can tell the number of akpu morsels blocking this man's brain. Is this man even sane, what the fvck does he mean by repackaging, changing the flags color or what?

Okorocha is a classic example of saboteur, let Igbo people look no further, they should hold their useless leaders responsible for the failure of their region.

If it was a Yoruba governor that said this, useless ipob miscreants would call him a unity beggar.
How can you blame innocent akpu for rochas madness?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by seunowa(f): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2017
this man is a confusionist

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

All of the above

As far as mazi returns to gashua prison

While the tyrant remains in London indefinitely.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Ojiofor:

While the tyrant remains in London indefinitely.

Any agitators will be crushed by our military
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Any agitators will be crushed by our military
Shut up!

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by GuntersChain(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
if this present system favors you why won't you say obey status quo.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Warship: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2017
It is certain that Okorocha will definitely be jailed once Nigeria cease to exist

No matter where he runs to, he will be fished out, brought back and imprisoned.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Fx55(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Still waiting for what Baba?
There's a PM that needs your attention. We need to have a proper conversation.
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Warship: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Aside Lagos, from Togo to Benin to Nigeria, mention one developed Yoruba town

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by rusher14: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2017
2016v2017:

That's the biggest sycophant .An Awusa ( Ewu hausa ) man in Imo State.
Watch out,he will run back to the north after his tenure.
I can't understand how the enemy of the Igbos managed to fool all Imolites to become governor of Imo State

2 times?

They love him.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Markfemi: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Where are those bunch of bastard Igbo betrayed
Can you see who the real threat to southern unity is
I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Markfemi: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Aside Lagos, from Togo to Benin to Nigeria, mention one developed Yoruba town

Port novo - largest port in west Africa
Cotonou
Ogun- 2nd most industrialised state in Nigeria
Ilorin -fastest growing city
Ibadan -fastest growing city in west Africa

Please can you mention one city in east that can match ONDO state

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by londoner: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria needs restructuring- less power at the centre.

Repackaging is on the surface and not an actual change at all. He profits from things being the same like most politicians in Nigeria. Of course he does not want that to change.

Let states and their state governments for once have to develop what they have rather than just waiting for allocation and not really moving forward. The Federal government is too powerful and it is making states relatively weak.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by stanfford: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Akinz0126(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Guys I never knew joblessness was the order of the day in 9ja until a friend of mine took me out to catch some fun cause its been a week now since we've not been having electricity supply when I saw the population of guys who had long finish serving there fathers land I was surprised the rate of hanger and Hunger here in the North can not be overemphasized.of truth the northerners are feeling the heat tanx to there sai Baba anyway but hunger has taken over on a serious note most of sai baba back den are now shege baba.while our reps,senetors governors et al are there saying all is well without any prior knowledge of the reality on ground Oooooo Nigeria how did we arrive @ this?The labour of our hero past are been shared and carted away by our present selfish,selfcentered political class while the hardworking masses fight for the little crumbs trew@Us

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by 0b100100111: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Tell that to the superior Anambran's down to the least Ebonyian's!
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by MediumStout(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
9jabull:
I'm not surprise because he remains an hausa man and gambaris front in the east. Why didn't he oppose the so call SE governors on their resolution to back referendum.
Meanwhile we Biafra know them, when you see see them you will know that na them them be.
On Biafra no going back
#We say no to restructuring
#No referendum no election
#Free all Biafra agitators
#Free Biafra
#All hail Biafra
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu will be taken out by a sniper soon. Then your biafra agitations will be dead and buried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by ifyain: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2017
419 governor of Imo state, it is all about packaging, selling of scam.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by ModusOperandi(f): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2017
we all know rochas is a bastard

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by franklingud(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This man is just m a d

How did IMO state allow this man to rule them still they baffle me...
Bro I no know oo!
We think say he be shepherd, we no know say he go wolf in sheep clothing.

Deceiver in person. Okoroewu.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
So country should be left as it is sad
Why wont he say no he'll be the first they get rid of grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / Senate To Pass Social Media Bill Despite Rejection By Nigerians -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.