Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (21869 Views)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Jetleeee: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
lordyugo:

all ds ewedu sipping wet behind d ears young ugly ducklings still suckn on their mama tits ,that their lives revolve around social media cheesy
if I "form" soyinka for you, am not sure u hv the mental capacity to comprehend.
come bak wen uv stopped saying "mama thank u"

Lwkmd...okway2, Okoyibo make una come see Mbaise 50 cent oh cheesy

E say na Young ugly duckling still suckin on their mama tits grin

8 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by lordyugo: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:

Young ugly duckling still suckin on their mama tits grin

r u calling ur fellow nairaland resident clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by OkoYibo: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:

Young ugly duckling still suckin on their mama tits grin

No mind the misfit. Person wey be say the greatest achievement for their side na to hawk garden eggs in Lagos traffic na im wan form Soyinka. China Ashebe wey try am died a frustrated old rejected man.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Ngasky(m): 4:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

1) If the Restructuring of Nigeria will cause the North to secede, mark my words " The South will throw a party about it."
2) As for your hopeless defense of the Fulani herdsmen terrorism, do you see Southerners killing Northerners in the North let alone in the South
3) Your state governments don't employ you guys because you guys education is substandard. Educationally you guys are backward. Go and check the cut off mark of federal schools and see how the standard is lowered to accommodate your dull brothers
1. That is what you think because you've never have the opportunity to leave your village.
2. Majority of armed robbers in the north are from the south, likewise criminals and prostitutes. But we never hold it against all southerners we know they are criminals.
3. We go to the same curriculum schools and wrote the same exams and I don't see north taking the leading position on exam malpractice. Even in the same class of north and southern students I don't see you people leading the class.
I am not talking to please you I am just saying what an average northerner thinks on Nigeria. Try to move around the country not staying in your hamlet and spewing out filths. By the way from my primary school to postgraduate I attended only federal government schools in different parts of Nigeria I did my undergraduate in the north and post graduate in the south so I know how the educational standards are.
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Ngasky(m): 5:03am On Jul 19, 2017
revolt:
their people don't live like outlaws, destroying indigenes properties and even killing them. If amazes me how you people reason sef.
Are you sure? Come to the north the armed robbery, drug pushing, prostitution, ritual killing, 419 is the prerogative of the southerners only recently joined by the Benue/kogi but generally still a southern trade up to the moment.
All tribes have criminals and we don't hold armed robbery against the Igbo's but rather we considered them as criminals
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by revolt(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Ngasky:

Are you sure? Come to the north the armed robbery, drug pushing, prostitution, ritual killing, 419 is the prerogative of the southerners only recently joined by the Benue/kogi but generally still a southern trade up to the moment.
All tribes have criminals and we don't hold armed robbery against the Igbo's but rather we considered them as criminals
lieeeeeeessss as usual. The greatest problem in the north is extremism, and terrorism. Last time I checked, its not southerners perpetrating these acts. Here in the south these herdsmen are a menace even in schools.
Re: We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha by Ecosystem4u: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wasted sperm who takes him serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / 8 Implications Of Kogi/Bayesa Elections In Nigeria / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.