Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look (821 Views)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by alfred007(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2017
How to improve your looks

1. Shave, and “manscape”

2.Wear some nice SUBTLE cologne (don't go overboard because a lot of girls hate an overpowering smell)

3. Invest in some nice clothes, try to educate yourself on current fashion trends for men. Places to look for designer trends are magazines, and social media. I also recommend trying to find a sharp suit because suits make you look cool. Sunglasses also make you look cool and mysterious

4.Get a nice haircut (subtle highlights look really nice)

5. If you have acne, get in contact with a good dermatologist

6. If you're a little shorter and need a boost buy some platform shoes (trust me they're worth it)

7. Buy a nice watch and some cufflinks (they make you look extra sharp)

8. Bulk up (lets face it, majority of girls prefer lean/buff guys)

9. Get a slight spray tan (spray tans accentuate muscles and are good for toning out your body)

10. Get a manicure and pedicure (just to neaten your nails)

11. Stand straight and walk straight. Have your head up high and shoulders back. Push your chest out a bit when you walk. This shows your dominance when you walk into a room.

How to improve charm:

One thing women can't resist is an assertive, strong, confident man.

Learn to assert your power and be confident with these steps:

1. Never let anyone push you around. Always put yourself first in any situation and refuse anything that makes you uncomfortable

2. smile in the mirror and tell yourself you’re one irresistible motherf*cker everyday. Make sure to believe it

3. Make eye contact with strangers and hold it until they look away (amazing at confidence building)

4. Wink in the mirror casually from day to day

6. Learn to be independent (make sure you fill your day with as many activities as you can that will benefit you physically, emotionally, or intellectually, or even all). Women love a man that can be independent and strong on his own.

7. Get a job and find a place of your own. Save up to buy some sweet furniture for your new bachelor pad.

8. Take leadership classes/courses and etc. If you learn leadership you learn the basics of confidence. Be the leader in any group but also respect the people around you.

9. Be courteous, but never let a woman think you like her. Be nice to all women/men generally. Women try harder to impress you when you treat them no higher than others and they like you.

10. Surround yourself with positive people. Positive people will stimulate you emotionally and encourage you

11. Rarely take no for an answer. Try your best to persuade someone by being nice and not too pushy. Use lines such as “I consider you to be incredibly intelligent..” etc

12. Read up and educate yourself on various topics. Learn very specific things so you can never run out of interesting topics to talk about. Other ways to never end a conversation is to stick to F.O.R.D (Family, Occupation, Recreation, and Dreams). If you stick to asking questions in this formula then you’'ll be fine

13. Realize that everyone is self conscious and imagine intimidating people having diarrhea. For example let’s say you want to talk to a hot girl but she’s just too intimidating. Imagine her having diarrhea and it'll be much easier. Never tell her though!Don't force an interaction and make a conversation flow naturally. If someone isn't stimulating you emotionally and etc, simply leave. When you leave you show others that you value yourself and your time too much to stick around for bullsh*t

14. Enter every room believing people don't like you, this will also make it easier for you because you won't feel the need to impress them since they already dislike you

15. When someone comes for advice always ask what they want and repeat their answer back to them (in your own words) and add “I support your decision”. People will automatically like you.

16. Never compliment an attractive woman on her looks, always notice little things that no one else does and compliment her on that.

17. Always tell people “you know I'm not too sure if I like you” then people will automatically want your approval, and will work hard to get it.

18. See how long you can stare at yourself in the mirror and while you’re doing so come up with as many compliments about yourself as you can

19. Realize having friends/girlfriend isn't your biggest priority. Once you make it about you and improving yourself everything else will fall naturally

20. And lastly keep a calendar/journal to record your progress, a video to capture it works as well

The more you work on yourself, you’ll naturally feel an increase in your confidence.

Feel free to post pictures of your progress because I'd love to see! I know you'll do amazing dude and you'll find a girl of your dreams. As well as making lots of friends.

I honestly like those dudes that always ask nairalanders to compliment their looks! it takes a lot of confident bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by Jerryojozy(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by wablex(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by purityval(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
#WORD
Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by indodon(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
wablex:
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders
happy bday son
Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is really cool, although you forgot the most important which is money
Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by thesuave10(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Op I can sense some low self-esteem issues and insecurities lurking around the corner. You're not there yet but you're trying.
No. 14 and a few others are wrong. Walk into a room and assume everyone likes you because you're an awesome person and there's no reason why everyone won't like you. Just be original and everyone will like you that's a way better mindset. But the best mindset is as long as I'm being original and being myself, I don't give a flying Fuvvcckkk whether anyone likes me or not cool

1 Like

Re: How To Develop A Great Personality And Take Care Of Your Body And Look by alfred007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
thesuave10:
Op I can sense some low self-esteem issues and insecurities lurking around the corner. You're not there yet but you're trying.
No. 14 and a few others are wrong. Walk into a room and assume everyone likes you because you're an awesome person and there's no reason why everyone won't like you. Just be original and everyone will like you that's a way better mindset. But the best mindset is as long as I'm being original and being myself, I don't give a flying Fuvvcckkk whether anyone likes me or not cool

u too much

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: New Bride Receives An Epic 2 Hour S.x From Her Husband…..what Ha / Nigerian Sisters Kiss Each Other Passionately To Celebrate Sisterhood – PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.