Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is MMM Going Down Again? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Going Down Again? (13707 Views)

Is MMM Still Paying? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
alezzy13:

I see. There obviously an issue. You informed your guider? or perhaps a whatspp group where you can relate with more experienced members. wish you all the best.

Have done that bro, Mr Ola, He's not picking or always busy!
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by djlaqua91(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm neutral to this MMM ish, but I've noticed a large portion of participants are hot-blooded and spew vile words whenever it comes to defending it. This attitude will surely drive off entrants.

Wish you all well

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Winner4Life:
Many promising punzi schemes failed. ....which is next?
Man! I've lost millions on punzi despite warnings from SgtPunziHater and Yards. I even used abusive language on these contributors on Nairaland. My apologies to them for my insensitivity. But, ladies and gentlemen, these prophecies came to pass. Where is my money today? Lost. The punzi schemers did quick matching and vanished into thin air!
Please be guided. Invest only what you can afford to lose. The one in question now is not infallible. It may fail one day like others...please use spare money; stop being greedy. Don't use borrowed money and don't use money in your care...you may lose it all! Some would gain, many will lose.
I pray for its continuity though so that people would not gnash their teeth like I am doing now.

God bless u bro. I remember d many insults when I tried to warn u to thread carefully, thank God at least u accept I meant no harm, as many have ended up bitter lossers, insulting whilst their money is lost to some faceless cyber business men. I hold no grudge against anyone, because I was only a messenger of the truth.

We must all be rich.

Innovate

Ponzi hater

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
djlaqua91:
I'm neutral to this MMM ish, but I've noticed a large portion of participants are hot-blooded and spew vile words whenever it comes to defending it. This attitude will surely drive off entrants.

Wish you all well
That was exactly what happened to me, I had a problem of 2 fake POPs which has not been resolved till date, I complained here and instead of receiving solutions to my problems I was brutality mocked and condemned, by the so called participants, I am glad that the crash of GHWX has opened many peoples eyes to see the truth.
MMM is crashing again and some people are still too bland to see it, what a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

God bless u bro. I remember d many insults when I tried to warn u to thread carefully, thank God at least u accept I meant no harm, as many have ended up bitter lossers, insulting whilst their money is lost to some faceless cyber business men. I hold no grudge against anyone, because I was only a messenger of the truth.

We must all be rich.

Innovate

Ponzi hater
Welcome back my brother.
It's now they are now realising that you were only helping them.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
SOLASA:

That was exactly what happened to me, I had a problem of 2 fake POPs which has not been resolved till date, I complained here and instead of receiving solutions to my problems I was brutality mocked and condemned, by the so called participants, I am glad that the crash of GHWX has opened many peoples eyes to see the truth.
MMM is crashing again and some people are still too bland to see it, what a pity.

Sincerely this is what is happening to me now, even livechat blood is hot.

Can't say much. Make Them block me see and make I no GH see

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
SOLASA:

Welcome back my brother.
It's now they are now realising that you were only helping them.

Yeah bro. Quite a few cashed out or abandoned their accounts, but many called me all sort of names and ended up losing badly. The owners of most of these schemes are ill-intensioned, if not the schemes shouldn't go down that fast, but they pay themselves and look for every means to blame non-existent enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by deleo16(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
People. Behaving like kids, both the people warning about scheme and those investing in it, a tobacco company will advertise to you at the same will warn you, did that stop people.from smoking. and my simple question is simple "IS IT THAT DOES INVESTING IN SCHEMES CANT READ.i know most can "TERM and Conditions are stated fully on the websites before venturing in it those that agree with it proceed with process weather they enjoy,gain or loss shouldn't be any one business or problem same as betting the individual heading to a betting shop what does he have at his mind after loss even if he win on a particular day will he or she win everyday, now why will the same people still come here and complain of irregularities of this schemes at a point in time and those warning them "CANT THEY READ WHERE THEY BLINDFOLDED WHEN REGISTERING or did they put a gun to their head when doing that, the anti schemes individual helping them to decipher English their lazy a** can read nairaland thread but can't read through terms ND condition on this ponzi site.the whole investment section is just getting boring about pro and anti scheme repeating the same thing and majority of this fools are those who feels they smarter than most schemes by investing the life savings not taking precautions and warning by admins of the scheme are the real problem to me.SMH let everyone be and Lets stop derailing this section with same old same story! ! ! Don't quote me my opinion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by ponziponzi(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Greedy people everywhere....

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2017
danz06:
Hmmmm...Honestly the OP has a point.

I applied to GH on tuesday and also PH on tuesday.

All of a sudden my GH was deleted and on thursday my PH was paired, Just two days after..haba.

which spare money I wanna use to pay them.

Wrote to Livechat, they said I should write to support, I wrote to Support and informed Livechat

they told me it will take 72 hours..(I have a prove of the chat history)

meanwhile I was paired to pay and my time remaining is 27hours.

I cant put all my egg in one basket.

MMM keeps changing policy of recent. Its not normal.

Or is it a bad thing to recommit again?

They are the once causing this panic.

I have a canning for carefully analyzing situations, no GH is mysteriously deleted except if it was deleted by you. No questions about that.

1) I challenge you to post or screenshot your dashboard which clearly shows ur mysteriously deleted GH and mysteriously Matched PH request after the GH was mysteriously deleted. Trust me if u show me this screenshot, I would definitely know if your GH was deleted by admin OR deleted by you. I am a Stonecold Guider with sharp eyes, I will nab u if you are lying. Ask around.

2) Show us the chat history of your communication with an MMM consultant as you said, which shows your complain that was made. Post it, nothing to hide.

Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 2:36am On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

I have a canning for carefully analyzing situations, no GH is mysteriously deleted except if it was deleted by you. No questions about that.

1) I challenge you to post or screenshot your dashboard which clearly shows ur mysteriously deleted GH and mysteriously Matched PH request after the GH was mysteriously deleted. Trust me if u show me this screenshot, I would definitely know if your GH was deleted by admin OR deleted by you. I am a Stonecold Guider with sharp eyes, I will nab u if you are lying. Ask around.

2) Show us the chat history of your communication with an MMM consultant as you said, which shows your complain that was made. Post it, nothing to hide.

Cheers

Thanks,

To your first point, If its deleted, What then do I show you as a proof? Who would delete a GH request? and why would I, when have made a PH request. Nevertheless, I will post you my curreny Dashboard, Maybe its my ID you wanna see, Fine.

To your second point. I have the Chat before me and Mr UZO in livechat, I will paste it here as youve requested. (may be too long)

Uzo
Consultant
Hello
19:16
Hello,
My name is Uzo.
Am so happy to chat with U.
How may I be of Help today.
am waiting to hear ur inquires?
19:16 - Guest
Uzo?
are you there?
19:16 - Uzo
u have not said anything
19:17 - Guest
Why was my GH cancelled?
And am being paired to PH just after 2 days??
19:18 - Uzo
// log in click on support,click create and on the open page choose a topic on the first column that deals with your issue ,on the second column give it a tittle and write on the body of the page,,save and wait for reply,
19:18 - Guest
So whats the use of livechat?
nawao
is there any thing else i can do for u sir ?
19:19 - Guest
Good day, Please I applied to GH on tuesday and and also PH, But My GH request disappeared and I was asked to PH just after 2 days? Haba? Hope there is no problem oh? cos i don't wanna panic. Please Restore my GH cos I won't Pay the people you pair me with until I first GH.

Thanks
19:22 - Uzo
there is no traditional time of merging in MMM,U can be merged in the next 3hr/2days/1week/2weeks, all u need to be doing is to check ur PO morning and night to know when u are merged.
Last yr some participant PH big and never redeem it , now they are back and PHing bigger,also some participant complain that b4 they were merged the might have use the money and we fell it better to help control the system by merging them immediately. so that if u really want to PH u must have ur cash at hand.more over since MMM started PH mergin is from the day u PH till 35days limit that u can be merged. but Nigerian formulate their own some says its 7days some says its 2weeks. No it now that there is not definite time of PH merging u can be merged any time.

19:23 - Guest
hmmmm.. okay
But why was my GH cancelled?

19:24 - Uzo
write to support and know why

19:24 - Guest
okay
19:24 -Uzo
If there is nothing else i can help u with
like this chat by clicking on the thumb up � on top of the chat page
Together we change the world!!

written to them already

ok sir w
19:25 - Uzo
Goodbye
wait for their reply
19:25 - Guest
how many hours?

72hrs

thats 2 far oh...cos i was told to PH in 28 hours
19:26 - Uzo
its +/- 72hrs
19:26 - Guest
and I cant make that payment
u better Pay ur PH sir
cos its the money i receive i will use to ph again
u see these ur style is what kills the system
which style?
why will u delete my GH
it more b/c of people who hope on GH to PH
19:27 - Uzo
thats what kills the system
And remember MMM says use your spare money
19:27 Uzo
u are to hold ur money at hand b4 u click PH
19:27 - Guest
thats the spare money I have
You are only saying yours and not listening to my
alway have ur cash at hand b4 u PH
19:28 - Guest
me
why was my GH removed
19:28 - Uzo
// log in click on support,click create and on the open page choose a topic on the first column that deals with your issue ,on the second column give it a tittle and write on the body of the page,,save and wait for reply,
Just so you know, This chat is and evidence
thanks
pls write to support
always have ur cash at hand when u PH
19:29 - Guest
Already written to them
19:29 - Uzo
we are repeating our self
you people should have make the button inactive till u receive ur money
you are the once bringing panic to the system
19:30 - Uzo
do u want to start afresh
19:30 - Guest
what if they Gh and dont PH again after collecting the money
that suites u
hmmmmmm
19:31 - Uzo
MMM is not by force
its voluntry
i have told u b4
see as u are even talking to me
stop from that ur style
it kills tha system
19:31 - Guest
which style?
and will lead u into problem
Why did you people delete my GH
why cant u say something to that
19:32 - Guest
hmmmmm...
me done talk my own oh
you are a CRO , learn to address people properly
19:32 - Uzo
i hope u read all my discussion with u
we follow procedure here
19:34 - Guest
yeah..and am saving it
for reference
19:34 - Uzo
u will be block if u didnt make the PH sir
19:35 - Guest
hmmmmm.. block me?
I laugh..
with all my money on the system before, havent gotten any, now PH newly and u say I ll be blocked
You go know say I be media!
Block and see
I will start from ur conversation
Thanks
19:35 - Uzo
dont hope on GH to PH, b4 u can do that make sure u must have gotten ur money at hand .
i have told u why we have to merge people early and its because the same kind of thing u are doing. it will be oksy u write to support and know why ur GH is canceled.
as for what u are saying sir
it is our rule that if u didnt make payment with the specified time u will be block
so complete ur PH and wait for support to rectify ur issue
also go login go to information then news and check the recent post on how to cash out 2016
it will help u cash ur money out
see u next time
19:37 - Guest Rule that you started Yesterday, Posting it on twitter handle @MMMNigeriaHelp and have GH before then.
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by lordreigneth: 3:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Don't know why people panic Mmm has stated the reason of early matching that was to save heads so that what happen during December would not repeat itself
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Virgohills(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2017
There is no need his thread. MMM is fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Stay away from Ponzi schemes for your own good.

There's no shortcut to real success.

Ponzi is a lazy man's highway to the grave.

Stay away.

But if you partake, stick to your spare money. You have no control over the administration of these wicked schemes.

Run for your dear lives. Run!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2017
danz06:

Thanks,

To your first point, If its deleted, What then do I show you as a proof? Who would delete a GH request? and why would I, when have made a PH request. Nevertheless, I will post you my curreny Dashboard, Maybe its my ID you wanna see, Fine.

To your second point. I have the Chat before me and Mr UZO in livechat, I will paste it here as youve requested. (may be too long)

Uzo
Consultant
Hello
19:16
Hello,
My name is Uzo.
Am so happy to chat with U.
How may I be of Help today.
am waiting to hear ur inquires?
19:16 - Guest
Uzo?
are you there?
19:16 - Uzo
u have not said anything
19:17 - Guest
Why was my GH cancelled?
And am being paired to PH just after 2 days??
19:18 - Uzo
So whats the use of livechat?
nawao
19:19 - Guest
Good day, Please I applied to GH on tuesday and and also PH, But My GH request disappeared and I was asked to PH just after 2 days? Haba? Hope there is no problem oh? cos i don't wanna panic. Please Restore my GH cos I won't Pay the people you pair me with until I first GH.

Thanks
19:22 - Uzo
there is no traditional time of merging in MMM,U can be merged in the next 3hr/2days/1week/2weeks, all u need to be doing is to check ur PO morning and night to know when u are merged.
Last yr some participant PH big and never redeem it , now they are back and PHing bigger,also some participant complain that b4 they were merged the might have use the money and we fell it better to help control the system by merging them immediately. so that if u really want to PH u must have ur cash at hand.more over since MMM started PH mergin is from the day u PH till 35days limit that u can be merged. but Nigerian formulate their own some says its 7days some says its 2weeks. No it now that there is not definite time of PH merging u can be merged any time.

19:23 - Guest
hmmmm.. okay
But why was my GH cancelled?

write to support and know why

okay
19:24 -Uzo
If there is nothing else i can help u with
like this chat by clicking on the thumb up � on top of the chat page
Together we change the world!!

written to them already

ok sir w
Goodbye
wait for their reply
how many hours?

72hrs

thats 2 far oh...cos i was told to PH in 28 hours
its +/- 72hrs
and I cant make that payment
u better Pay ur PH sir
cos its the money i receive i will use to ph again
u see these ur style is what kills the system
which style?
why will u delete my GH
it more b/c of people who hope on GH to PH
thats what kills the system
And remember MMM says use your spare money
19:27 Uzo
u are to hold ur money at hand b4 u click PH
19:27 - Guest
thats the spare money I have
You are only saying yours and not listening to my
alway have ur cash at hand b4 u PH
me
why was my GH removed
Just so you know, This chat is and evidence
thanks
pls write to support
Already written to them
19:29 - Uzo
we are repeating our self
you people should have make the button inactive till u receive ur money
you are the once bringing panic to the system
do u want to start afresh
19:30 - Guest
what if they Gh and dont PH again after collecting the money
that suites u
hmmmmmm
MMM is not by force
its voluntry
i have told u b4
see as u are even talking to me
stop from that ur style
it kills tha system
which style?
and will lead u into problem
Why did you people delete my GH
why cant u say something to that
19:32 - Guest
hmmmmm...
me done talk my own oh
you are a CRO , learn to address people properly
19:32 - Uzo
i hope u read all my discussion with u
we follow procedure here
19:34 - Guest
yeah..and am saving it
for reference
19:34 - Uzo
u will be block if u didnt make the PH sir
19:35 - Guest
hmmmmm.. block me?
I laugh..
with all my money on the system before, havent gotten any, now PH newly and u say I ll be blocked
You go know say I be media!
Block and see
I will start from ur conversation
Thanks
19:35 - Uzo
dont hope on GH to PH, b4 u can do that make sure u must have gotten ur money at hand .
i have told u why we have to merge people early and its because the same kind of thing u are doing. it will be oksy u write to support and know why ur GH is canceled.
as for what u are saying sir
it is our rule that if u didnt make payment with the specified time u will be block
so complete ur PH and wait for support to rectify ur issue
also go login go to information then news and check the recent post on how to cash out 2016
it will help u cash ur money out
see u next time
19:37 - Guest Rule that you started Yesterday, Posting it on twitter handle @MMMNigeriaHelp and have GH before then.
[color=#990000][/color]

Your answer to My Question 2 is in order. And the reason for the random/early marching is clearly answered. Which is to combat fake POP and to filter the real wheat from some numerous unscrupulous barley that may be rushing in from copy cat communities to try to harm ours. Some people make PH requests based on what they are expecting to GH, which is a bad culture. PH must be done with what u have at hand, not what u r expecting. because this is the main reason why many people usually upload fake POP to selfishly stop their time while they retrieve their expectant GH. Admin is trying to frustrate this attitude by matching everyone faster, so that the spare cash culture will be instilled in everyone. Another reason for the fast match is to enable everyone get used to it in advance against December. So that that won't be a source of a completely unnecessary panic ever again. Moreover, when u r matched after 2days, 5% is what is initially matched, NOT the full 100%. The remaining 95% comes at a later date. If you belonged to a good guider, u would have gotten these valid updates upon its installation few days ago. That way you wouldn't have needed to come online to clarify anything from haters.

However for my Question 1, I didn't get a valid answer just yet. Pls find attached, your image as re-edited by me: to point out what I want u to do in order to reveal all that's needed to be shown. For the orange pointer, Pls select Show Archived Requests (this will definitely reveal the deleted GH request as claimed). Finally, For the Red Pointer Please select Show accomplished/Cancelled orders (this will now show the details of the claimed cancelled GH orders, as well as your past transactions. Pls feel feel free to blur transactions that are private to you and leave the cancelled GH request displayed for our view). Thank you for your understanding.

I assure you that GH requests cannot be cancelled by CRO for no just cause, except u dropped another account on the the order chatbox, which from last month and henceforth, is officially considered as a crime/fraudulent activity. If u dropped a different bank account detail on the order chatbox of your GH orders, CRO would cancel the orders and consider the issue a hack attempt to defraud the owner of the PO thru the GH.

If my Number 1 Question/Observation is properly answered and proved otherwise beyond reasonable doubt by your corresponding images, I promise to take up the issue and the matter must be solved in less than 24hrs.

Cheers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Viking007(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

Your answer to My Question 2 is in order. And the reason for the random/early marching is clearly answered. Which is to combat fake POP and to filter the real wheat from some numerous unscrupulous barley that may be rushing in from copy cat communities to try to harm ours. Some people make PH requests based on what they are expecting to GH, which is a bad culture. PH must be done with what u have at hand, not what u r expecting. because this is the main reason why many people usually upload fake POP to selfishly stop their time while they retrieve their expectant GH. Admin is trying to frustrate this attitude by matching everyone faster, so that the spare cash culture will be instilled in everyone. Another reason for the fast match is to enable everyone get used to it in advance against December. So that that won't be a source of a completely unnecessary panic ever again. Moreover, when u r matched after 2days, 5% is what is initially matched, NOT the full 100%. The remaining 95% comes at a later date. If you belonged to a good guider, u would have gotten these valid updates upon its installation few days ago. That way you wouldn't have needed to come online to clarify anything from haters.

However for my Question 1, I didn't get a valid answer just yet. Pls find attached, your image as re-edited by me: to point out what I want u to do in order to reveal all that's needed to be shown. For the orange pointer, Pls select Show Archived Requests (this will definitely reveal the deleted GH request as claimed). Finally, For the Red Pointer Please select Show accomplished/Cancelled orders (this will now show the details of the claimed cancelled GH orders, as well as your past transactions. Pls feel feel free to blur transactions that are private to you and leave the cancelled GH request displayed for our view). Thank you for your understanding.

I assure you that GH requests cannot be cancelled by CRO for no just cause, except u dropped another account on the the order chatbox, which from last month and henceforth, is officially considered as a crime/fraudulent activity. If u dropped a different bank account detail on the order chatbox of your GH orders, CRO would cancel the orders and consider the issue a hack attempt to defraud the owner of the PO thru the GH.

If my Number 1 Question/Observation is properly answered and proved otherwise beyond reasonable doubt by your corresponding images, I promise to take up the issue and the matter must be solved in less than 24hrs.

Cheers
Pls how can I make You my guider??
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Yards(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
alezzy13:

That is the heart of the problem. The scheme makes it clear that one should only use spare money. But I still see peeps putting in hundreds of thousands and even millions. I have a colleague who put in 1.6m, and on the testimony page, there's a lady who PH close to 4m!!. That is a clear sign of greed.

I understand they were debating setting a limit which i strongly believe should be implemented. Personally, and this is strictly personal, anyone putting beyond 100k is tending towards unbridled avarice.

10k, 20k etc is what I expect. I've also noticed it's those with huge sums that usually cause the panic when there's any slight issue. Lets not be greedy.

They want you to use spare Money and they set the maximum donation to millions?

They want you to use spare money but ghwx complained when participants were phing 5k?
You still don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Atk1nson(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2017
"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat its mistake". Sadly, a lot of participants on this thread seem to have shortterm memory. I understand the position of the "stone cold guiders" and other promoters who will defend it even when it is apparent the system is already experiencing its inevitable demise, because they have little to lose as top earners in the scheme.

My advise to participants is to read older threads on this scheme to better understand what is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Atk1nson(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Same way the GHW promoters led many to lose millions a while ago. On the thread, the promoters kept saying its normal and claiming they are still PHing millions. Foolishly, some people still bought their script.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Atk1nson:
"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat its mistake". Sadly, a lot of participants on this thread seem to have shortterm memory. I understand the position of the "stone cold guiders" and other promoters who will defend it even when it is apparent the system is already experiencing its inevitable demise, because they have little to lose as top earners in the scheme.

My advise to participants is to read older threads on this scheme to better understand what is happening.

I remember you very well. You have been silent for a while, but u r back again. You were one of those that said MMM had crashed, maybe today you will say MMM has broken his dicgck. I dunno. You guys tried your best in the past, but we won. Noone who is smart will ever compare MMM to other communities. Of cos I am not happy with the downfall of GHWx, but it's happened. I am a very meticulous mofo, so I don't just trade into what I don't understand, trust me I have always been skeptical about the existence of that platform. I warned all my downline's to stick to only MMM. Now they are all happy.

MMM has a founder and a face, Has a history of more than 18years, have fought the media battles for years and kept winning., MMM has soldiers (Am Proudly one), MMM has a long traditional Ideology that she has stood by for years. MMM is everything that stands for truthfulness, Transparency, good leadership and ETC. The govt of Nigeria has been defeated by MMM, because MMM has been saving ordinary people since the advent of her existence. Did u hear the banks OR the media talk again? because they have run short of excuses to give. MMMpays just forget.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Viking007:
Pls how can I make You my guider??

TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER

Kindly log into your PO

- click on My Page
- click on Guider (by your right handside)
- click on select guider
- type this email

saintfifty@gmail.com

in the space provided
- click Save; and
- then click OK

That's all!

But afterwards, chat me up with the phone number on my signature, so that I can add you u in my WhatsApp group. It's very important. Thanks

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Mmadu111: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Atk1nson:
Same way the GHW promoters led many to lose millions a while ago. On the thread, the promoters kept saying its normal and claiming they are still PHing millions. Foolishly, some people still bought their script.
GHWW is a copy cat, it only came to compete MMM and it failed. MMM is the key, the bittered GHWW participants are the ones talking nonsense , we warned them about ghww but they were blind with lies. MMM is honest and transparent , currently running smoothly in many countries and MMM Nigeria very strong and smooth. No need talking too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by delawal: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
@all. I don't know why some people has chosen to be childish. d real people who do these schemes already know its a gamble, u either win or lose. they focus on winning that's why they participate. just like people who bet believe they will keep winning, coming here to create thread to warn people who doesn't know u or care to hear ur opinion is pure stupiidity & joblessness. at times I read some things here and I laugh,

Do these people know d type of guys who participate in these schemes. do they think na poor people. I have met a lot of professionals who participate in these schemes such as lawyers, doctors, politicians, lecturers, bankers(has d highest percentage)firms organizations. I was once paid by a pilot. do u think these guys don't know d risks. they do yet they wanna gamble. so why wasting d time u will use to better ur life to come online and b crying for dudes who re better than u. me I do participate at tines while am a big time dealer on mobile phones and accessories. if I lose millions do u think I care. do u know how much income my biz generates daily. I didn't wanna talk all these but d rubbish I do read makes me to write d fact. so people should mind their biz. no one asks for ur enlightenment. no matter what u preach people like me who likes to take risks will still participate. let me ask u, no be person dey carry drugs enter Indonesia where u know DT death penalty awaits u. use ur time to beta ur life

@ponzihater and co. I have real job for u guys if una no have anything doing. I have online platforms through which people far and near wants to be buying my mobile phones. i can give any of u d job to be managing as I don't have time. BT I have to b sure if u people have good character and will not be stealing from me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by delawal: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Mmadu111:
GHWW is a copy cat, it only came to compete MMM and it failed. MMM is the key, the bittered GHWW participants are the ones talking nonsense , we warned them about ghww but they were blind with lies. MMM is honest and transparent , currently running smoothly in many countries and MMM Nigeria very strong and smooth. No need talking too much.
but I want to ask. why is DT its since d fall of ghwx DT people started to attack Mmm. if ghwx has crashed what connection does it have wit Mmm. I think what u said is true. d ghwx participants re d ones crying this foul

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Mmadu111: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
delawal:

but I want to ask. why is DT its since d fall of ghwx DT people started to attack Mmm. if ghwx has crashed what connection does it have wit Mmm. I think what u said is true. d ghwx participants re d ones crying this foul
I know good number of them since last year writing and saying all sort of things against MMM and I told them to look deep in MMM and see that it's only platform recommendable, from the site it states the terms and conditions clearly, MMM boldly state that it's not an investment nor business but a donation platform. Being well structured , they recruit and train managers(guiders) which makes it more visible and interactive platform but GHWW don't have any and GHWW deceived people by saying it's an investment, no middle man to interact with and always update lies. MMM is the first and best , very smart platform. Currently , these measures in place in MMM is paining them cos the system has control payment measures to get rid of fake participants and keep running with real participants. We don't need them(bittered GHWW participants)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Atk1nson(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Mmadu111:
OK, it's left to participants to do as the see fit
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

Cheers

Thanks for your reply,

It seems you aren't getting me well, Have tried all those, no record of the GH request, this is the only account for now.
My Guilder, Mr Ola, is either busy or not picking calls.

And see, normally if MmM makes a decision, they put it one the news section or on Twitter. Have searched all can't find the claims to early matching. This is the same thing CRO told me. Haba.

Also, concerning your claim of matching 5% first before other 95% follows is false, cause I registered a new user 3 days ago and with 48hours, she was matched to pay all. Do u want prove? Will gladly share it here. Isn't that was causes panic? You guys say something and do something else.

Currently, the support and replied me now, telling me same thing as you, that they didn't see my GH.
It seems you guys don't listen to someone.

Two things are sure here.
1. I Will not use more than my spare money to PH.

2. I will not put all my eggs in one basket. If I don't GH I don't PH.

It also shows that most comments here on nairaland are by MmM agents.

If I don't get my money and am being blocked, I will dedicate my full time to MmM for the wrong reasons.

You people be replying us like we are duns and don't know what to do.

Am tired of replying you guys here.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Mmadu111: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
danz06:

Thanks for your reply,

It seems you aren't getting me well, Have tried all those, no record of the GH request, this is the only account for now.

And see, normally if MmM makes a decision, they put it one the news section or on Twitter. Have searched all can't find the claims to early matching. This is the same thing CRO told me. Haba.

Also, concerning your claim of matching 5% first before other 95% follows is false, cause I registered a new user 3 days ago and with 48hours, she was matched to pay all. Do u want prove? Will gladly share it here. Isn't that was causes panic? You guys say something and do something else.

Currently, the support and replied me now, telling me same thing as you, that they didn't see my GH.

If I don't get my money and am being blocked, I will dedicate my full time to MmM for the wrong reasons.

are you not out already? Why can't you follow your guider or join his WhatsApp or telegram group? No one is forcing you, it's your choice. Your GH is someone PH and your PH is someone GH....understand the ideology of MMM and engage your guider and if he's not competent change him or her and do your self good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
danz06:

Thanks for your reply,

Mr Man if ur are sincere you will post the simple screenshots I asked of. Whether the record of the GH is there or not is left for the public to decide. The first step is posting it as proof. You can easily have just downloaded a picture of any PO online and pasted here claiming it's yours, coming here talking about facing MMM for wrong reasons, fuvck that. To support your claims, just post the PO and show everything for our view. If you cannot provide it, please take ur claims and shove it, it's not valid.

As for matching everything, that depends on the amt PHed, u don't expect someone who PHed 10k to get a 5% match, because 5% is 500naira. In such cases, everything is matched once. If u read that epistle I took my time to write, you will surely understand that my observation was 2days, that does not mean mean that u can't matched for it in 24hrs. Understand that these random matching is rigged to eliminate panic machines from our system, people need to get used to PHing with what they have. PH matching is intentionally made to be random, the wheat and the chaff will be known. So if u don't wish to honor your PH, fine. You will get blocked, write support and u will be unblocked withing two days and GH (that's if u are even sure of a GH that was canceled, because I don't believe that,at least not yet).

This year is for only serious participants, partner with your guider to get updates. If u don't wish to be part of us, Pls leave after u r blocked, unblocked and Ghed. Everything cannot be always posted on the news section. That's why the guiders are there to bridge the gap btw ADMIN and participants with important information. Join a group and stay updated, simple. Mind you MMM has no twitter handle, so what ever u see there, whether it's #MMMNigeriaHelp or any other is personally hosted, and not owned by MMM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by biztip: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2017
danz06:

Thanks for your reply,

gentle people don't make noise. if u don't wanna participate anymore quietly get out. telling us u won't continue doesn't make sense BC we can't see any need for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by alezzy13: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
deleo16:
People. Behaving like kids, both the people warning about scheme and those investing in it, a tobacco company will advertise to you at the same will warn you, did that stop people.from smoking. and my simple question is simple "IS IT THAT DOES INVESTING IN SCHEMES CANT READ.i know most can "TERM and Conditions are stated fully on the websites before venturing in it those that agree with it proceed with process weather they enjoy,gain or loss shouldn't be any one business or problem same as betting the individual heading to a betting shop what does he have at his mind after loss even if he win on a particular day will he or she win everyday, now why will the same people still come here and complain of irregularities of this schemes at a point in time and those warning them "CANT THEY READ WHERE THEY BLINDFOLDED WHEN REGISTERING or did they put a gun to their head when doing that, the anti schemes individual helping them to decipher English their lazy a** can read nairaland thread but can't read through terms ND condition on this ponzi site.the whole investment section is just getting boring about pro and anti scheme repeating the same thing and majority of this fools are those who feels they smarter than most schemes by investing the life savings not taking precautions and warning by admins of the scheme are the real problem to me.SMH let everyone be and Lets stop derailing this section with same old same story! ! ! Don't quote me my opinion

WOW!! I loooove this!!

Thank you oooooo my brother. I just tire for these hopelessly jobless self acclaimed crusaders. Why don't they rant and rave about betting and lottery and gambling?

Will I start blaming Segun Arinze for chopping my lottery money simply because my ticket did not go through??

THERE ARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for these programs, and as adults we all make decisions and would have to live with the consequences.

By all means, individuals have right to disagree and object to these decisions, but there is a difference between passive disagreement and PATHOLOGICAL OBSESSION WITH A PROGRAM THE DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!

For instance, I wholly abhor the idea of betting, but if I spend 24/7 monitoring their issues and coming to creates threads upon threads on it, would you not begin to question my sanity??

Why can't people just for once in their life MIND THIER FFFFKING BUISNESS!!!

It izz well. . . smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
delawal:
@all. I don't know why some people has chosen to be childish. d real people who do these schemes already know its a gamble, u either win or lose. they focus on winning that's why they participate. just like people who bet believe they will keep winning, coming here to create thread to warn people who doesn't know u or care to hear ur opinion is pure stupiidity & joblessness. at times I read some things here and I laugh,

Do these people know d type of guys who participate in these schemes. do they think na poor people. I have met a lot of professionals who participate in these schemes such as lawyers, doctors, politicians, lecturers, bankers(has d highest percentage)firms organizations. I was once paid by a pilot. do u think these guys don't know d risks. they do yet they wanna gamble. so why wasting d time u will use to better ur life to come online and b crying for dudes who re better than u. me I do participate at tines while am a big time dealer on mobile phones and accessories. if I lose millions do u think I care. do u know how much income my biz generates daily. I didn't wanna talk all these but d rubbish I do read makes me to write d fact. so people should mind their biz. no one asks for ur enlightenment. no matter what u preach people like me who likes to take risks will still participate. let me ask u, no be person dey carry drugs enter Indonesia where u know DT death penalty awaits u. use ur time to beta ur life

@ponzihater and co. I have real job for u guys if una no have anything doing. I have online platforms through which people far and near wants to be buying my mobile phones. i can give any of u d job to be managing as I don't have time. BT I have to b sure if u people have good character and will not be stealing from me.
Just because you can afford to loose millions does not mean everyone in Nigeria can afford to loose it, all fingers are not equal, I have lost millions on both MMM and GHWX, am not proud to say it cos I know how it has affected me and my family, most of these so called guiders and people encouraging these schemes do it for greed and other selfish reasons without considering the risks they put people into when it crashes.
I remember when MMM crashed late last year people committed suicide yes I repeat suicide.
MMM is blood money we all know that peoples blood still flows in it. people took loans and the money perished leaving them stranded and devastated. a lot of them have still not recovered from the disaster and are now living far poorer than the way they were living there by enriching the guiders.
Sgtponzihater and co. according to you are only trying to help those in the dark that don't understand the ideology behind this fraudulent scheme which was created by a world know criminal named Mavrodi.
If I had listened to sgtponzihater hater earlier when he was preaching I would not have lost millions both on MMM and GHWX.
Good day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covert Your Amazon Gift Card To Naira (pay Directly To Your Account) / Investment, Forex, BEC Scams Most Prevalent In Lagos State – EFCC / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.