Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Narcotic (weed, Indian Hemp) Should Be Exported ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narcotic (weed, Indian Hemp) Should Be Exported ? (611 Views)

Top Most Exported Goods Or Services From Nigeria. / Https://complexidermsite.com/classic-hemp-cbd-oil/ / Pics: Underage Girl Smokes Indian Hemp, Post After Sex Photos With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narcotic (weed, Indian Hemp) Should Be Exported ? by holatin(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning, I came again with my wahala this morning, I was doing some brief reading on the internet and one thing led to another till I reach the Wikipedia page of Morocco ( the country not the area in Lagos ooo)

while reading about their religions belief, politic, and co I came across the word NARCOTIC. I was like, abi the undone bean I eat yesterday don dey affect my eyesight ni.

so I started reading what lay under the narcotic sub heading.

and I saw that
Cannabis represents 0.57% of the
national GDP of Morocco in
2002. yeah in 2002, now let think about how much it generate now.

not only that

According to a French
Ministry of the Interior 2006 report,
80% of the cannabis resin
(hashish) consumed in Europe
comes from the Rif region in
Morocco.

80% of Igbo smoke in Europe, just try an imagine how much Nigeria can generate if we export times 2 of that, cus we gat the land, we gat the seed, we gat the man power self.

even ile ife or ijesu can generate half of the hemp consume in Europe, all we need is legalize the farming, company and farmer should be registered and government should support farmer with loan.

narcotic is agriculture and it can help our GDP in a little way.

Whats your view concerning that, if it will be good.

to those who aren't lazy to read.
read the full exapt below

Narcotics
Since the 7th century, Cannabis
has been cultivated in the Rif
Region. [95] In 2004, according to
the UN World Drugs Report,
cultivation and transformation of
Cannabis represents 0.57% of the
national GDP of Morocco in
2002. [96] According to a French
Ministry of the Interior 2006 report,
80% of the cannabis resin
(hashish) consumed in Europe
comes from the Rif region in
Morocco, which is mostly
mountainous terrain in the north of
Morocco, also hosting plains that
are very fertile and expanding from
Melwiyya River and Ras Kebdana in
the East to Tangier and Cape
Spartel in the West. Also, the
region extends from the
Mediterranean in the south, home
of the Wergha River, to the north.
Also of note, this region hosts
more "Riffians" with lighter hair,
having a higher percentage of
blondism than most other groups
of Berbers, though the ancestry is
likely mixed and quite similar. [97]
In addition to that, Morocco is a
transit point for cocaine from
South America destined for
Western Europe. [98].

apology to my English am not a writer
Re: Narcotic (weed, Indian Hemp) Should Be Exported ? by forreelinc(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
grin lets start igbo exportation business togeda
Send sample of your stuff to my haus so I go see the quality

(1) (Reply)

My Terrific Experience In Maidugiri / Man Beat Up His Daughter Because Pastor Bought Phone For His Daughter Also Suspe / CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.