Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State (2975 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Election Boycott Call- Off ; IPOB Members Display Their Voters Card / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & Election Boycott: His Lawyer Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by tekknow727: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2017
My brother u hv spoken my mind,Anambra state is bigger than that order,if I were the leaders of ipob I will not even start with anambra because once this boycott order failed,the popularity and the sympathy of which ipob is enjoying will be drastically diminished. If u dnt like the governor jst vote him out instead of clamouring for boycott.I will advice the ipob to wait till 2019,to campaign for a total boycott of the general elections wch all the states in biafra land will b participating,I think that will make more sense.#noelectionboycottinanambra.my people be wise and use your head

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Princesaha: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
tekknow727:
My brother u hv spoken my mind,Anambra state is bigger than that order,if I were the leaders of ipob I will not even start with anambra because once this boycott order failed,the popularity and the sympathy of which ipob is enjoying will be drastically diminished. If u dnt like the governor jst vote him out instead of clamouring for boycott.I will advice the ipob to wait till 2019,to campaign for a total boycott of the general elections wch all the states in biafra land will b participating,I think that will make more sense.#noelectionboycottinanambra.my
people be wise and use your head

Afonjaa focus on your state and leave us alone. I am from anambra state and I can tell you that 95% of anambrarians are with Ipob on this election boycott. You should be more concerned on how to leave that Osogbo Idp camp that you are squatting with your family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Lightening: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Before you start shouting Afonja just check my profile I have been faithful ipob member for years and supporter of Nnamdi KANU
However as an Anambra Man with strong sense of Republicanism i call on my people to ignore this useless and counter productive order from Nnamdi Kanu of Abia state . i do not support Gov Obiano of Anambra nor his Apga party but why have KANU always attacked him and leave out his own state Governor of Abia Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP? Inspite of the bad state of Aba ?

Let Kanu first start Election boycott in His home state because if APC or Military Administration take over my state he will relaxe under a democratic civilian Government in Abia state . my people ignore Kanu order in Anambra we are Republicans and can never take useless order

Igbo is one. Divide and rule cannot work again. KANU is the Igbo leader as of today. So gerrrrarahia!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lightening:

Igbo is one. Divide and rule cannot work again. KANU is the Igbo leader as of today. So gerrrrarahia!

How can an Abia man rule over almighty Anambra. Can Nnamdi even handle an Anambra women , talkless of the men.

When pdp drop 1K per vote, apc 1.5K per head .. ipob better drop atleast 2K per non vote.

We go see wether person wey no chop since october go remember ipob.

When money talks bullshit walks.
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by midfinger(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheCabal:

How can an Abia man rule over almighty Anambra. Can Nnamdi even handle an Anambra women , talkless of the men.

When pdp drop 1K per vote, apc 1.5K per head .. ipob better drop atleast 2K per non vote.

We go see wether person wey no chop since october go remember ipob.

When money talks bullshit walks.
So says a scratched face from the waste cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Ipobdevil: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Princess KANU cannot dictate to us without our consent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by facelessangel: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Before you start shouting Afonja just check my profile I have been faithful ipob member for years and supporter of Nnamdi KANU
However as an Anambra Man with strong sense of Republicanism i call on my people to ignore this useless and counter productive order from Nnamdi Kanu of Abia state . i do not support Gov Obiano of Anambra nor his Apga party but why have KANU always attacked him and leave out his own state Governor of Abia Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP? Inspite of the bad state of Aba ?

Let Kanu first start Election boycott in His home state because if APC or Military Administration take over my state he will relaxe under a democratic civilian Government in Abia state . my people ignore Kanu order in Anambra we are Republicans and can never take useless order
you aree what we call the enemy within. This is not an issue of Anambra or Imo. This is an Igbo struggle. No amount of blackmail can deter us.

What has all the governors done for you in the past. People like you are in the minority

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by perez100: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
The ones you voted b4, what did they do? Enriched themselves and moved against the masses. See Rochas!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Crystolexy: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okpo.. you think we're doing Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi or Imo thing when we're talking about Baifra.. no bro before these states have been Biafra/ Igbos

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
perez100:
The ones you voted b4, what did they do? Enriched themselves and moved against the masses. See Rochas!

Anambra governors have done a lot since the cursed era of Mbadinuju concluded. So voters who are reasoning have a lot of stake in the governorship elections. I'm amused you think the systemic rot and corruption that pervades the entire Nigeria political space suddenly disappears when our Biafran paradise materializes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Crystolexy:
Okpo.. you think we're doing Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi or Imo thing when we're talking about Baifra.. no bro before these states have been Biafra/ Igbos

Don't deceive yourself. It's in the Nigerian blood - most especially Igbos - to balkanize themselves at every level when opportunity arrives. State against state, town against town, village clan against clan. Imo and Abia sacking each other's non-indigenous workers. Enugu purging itself of Anambra civil servants. We have Imo priests in the Ahiara Diocese that have embarrassed the Catholic church behaving like common touts because an Anambra man is their bishop. If you think your Biafran paradise will have no such competing parochial interests, you're clearly delusional.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Marcelo290(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am still undecided about this, but we need to make a critical analysis of situations before coming to this conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
Am still undecided about this, but we need to make a critical analysis of situations before coming to this conclusion.

You'll get no such analysis or debate. If you dare to disagree with any of the Ipob touts, they'll just shut down debate by shouting "afonja" like crazed destitutes without tackling any point of substance.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Marcelo290(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You'll get no such analysis or debate. If you dare to disagree with any of the Ipob touts, they'll just shut down debate by shouting "afonja" like crazed destitutes without tackling any point of substance.
The matter tire me, reason I seldom involve myself in their arguments, igbos are known to be intelligent, but the ones I see on Nairaland atimes make me ashamed, I still believe there are a handful of them here though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by SegunAdewole: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Don't deceive yourself. It's in the Nigerian blood - most especially Igbos - to balkanize themselves at every level when opportunity arrives. State against state, town against town, village clan against clan. Imo and Abia sacking each other's non-indigenous workers. Enugu purging itself of Anambra civil servants. We have Imo priests in the Ahiara Diocese that have embarrassed the Catholic church behaving like common touts because an Anambra man is their bishop. If you think your Biafran paradise will have no such competing parochial interests, you're clearly delusional.

Ok Mr One nigeria, because of your reasons, we are now going to hate Biafra and unite with your ewedu muslim skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by brown3: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:
You can't succeed in dividing Igbos based on what they have agreed on. OK ?
Look at what you are saying " he left Abia state to bla bla bla bla". I dey even suspect you sef.

How can someone who claims to be an igbo man make such comparison, saying Anambra this Abia this ?

May God help you people.

**Modified**
Op is not an igbo man, this is how they do it..
They will register on Nairaland, they will keep supporting Igbos for sometimes, along the line, they will turn against those people they were supporting initially, if you ask them.. they will tell you to check their previous comments that they are this and that.
Just look at how he's dividing Igbos saying Abia this Anambra that..
Mind you, I am from Anambra state before you quote me and talk rubbish.
that guy is an afonja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by brown3: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:

No problem start from your papa house and not my state becareful or it will be the people that will rise to beat you people up before Police go come serf . Until Biafra come we must strive to elect good leaders like Ojukwu
look at this afonja claiming Igbo, come to any part of anambra and talk this rubish.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by myright: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
The matter tire me, reason I seldom involve myself in their arguments, igbos are known to be intelligent, but the ones I see on Nairaland atimes make me ashamed, I still believe there are a handful of them here though.
you are intelligent yet you are being ruled by quota system product. People you are far educated than. SMH

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by brown3: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
keep on decieving urself, the same person quoting himself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
brown3:

I furo ewu a. This is another example of the cretins I'm talking about. Read through the thread and you'll never see the brain-dead imbeciiiles make a coherent point. Like mindless sheep or cursed zombies, all they'll do is shout "afonja" up-an-dan. Okpo.....No go get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Marcelo290(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
myright:
you are intelligent yet you are being ruled by quota system product. People you are far educated than. SMH
It is mutual here man, we both are against the rule as you put it, but should we then resort to behaving like retards and name calling in our quest to right the wrong? that is where I have problems, sometimes there is a need for an intellectual argument as to analyze issues and events and intelligent people do, but whenever you try such, you would be quickly labelled an afonja.

In as much as I support the biafran struggle, it doesn't make me become dumb and fail to ask questions where necessary, I can't succumb to everything I'm am fed with hence it's coming from a 'Demi-god'.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by ofai: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
OP I believe you not pro-biafra. You are the Judas within. But if you are not, then you are foolish because you can't eat your cake and have it.

Stop this abia vs anambra nonsense.

Igbo bu ofu/otu/nge.

From alvan ikoku (N10 protrait) to Michael OKPARA to aguiyi ironsi to ebitu ukiwe, etc etc.... Igbos in abia State have shown prowness in their profession. Stop this nonsense to you are bringing up.

If your fears are about APC taking over anambra election, won't it still be an Igbo from your state?

By the way, there can be no emergency rule because​ the election boycott will be a sit at home directive, and the obiano the incumbent will continue until elections hold (if it ever holds). Go and read your Constitution properly as well as the electoral reform details.
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Marcelo290(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
brown3:
Whatever...atleast you didn't call me an afonja grin
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by brown3: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I furo ewu a. This is another example of the cretins I'm talking about. Read through the thread and you'll never see the brain-dead imbeciiiles make a coherent point. Like mindless sheep or cursed zombies, all they'll do is shout "afonja" up-an-dan. Okpo.....No go get sense.
keep on hiding in ur brown roof republic claiming Igbo, we re waiting for u on election day in Anambra to come and vote.
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Ok Mr One nigeria, because of your reasons, we are now going to hate Biafra and unite with your ewedu muslim skull. grin

And another of the mindless zombies. Like a zombie apocalypse.grin They're everywhere. No one honestly gives a shit whether you love or hate your Biafran paradise. You use it to flatter your ego as if everyone cares about you. The productive Igbos that matter to Nigeria don't make noise everywhere shouting "Biafra". It's irrelevant, inconsequential people with no stake in anything who spend their life online disgracing Igbos with empty chest-beating. Anambra elections and its outcome is my only business. You can go and die in your fantasy Biafran paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by akulaxx: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Boycotting election is to prove not only to UN and the international community that there is no going back on this struggle and there is no reconciliation.

one cannot continue to dine with its enemies

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
brown3:
keep on hiding in ur brown roof republic claiming Igbo, we re waiting for u on election day in Anambra to come and vote.

Touts and the mugus they succeed in recruiting or intimidating will stay at home. Other Anambrarians will vote. Votes will be collated. Results will be announced and a victor declared. And no, I won't vote. I'll be here in Lagos and my people many of whom are civil servants, teachers, lecturers, pensioners etc will vote. And you'll remain cretins that reason through your anus who will achieve nothing. And the ones stupid enough to cause trouble on that day will be well handled by police. They are cowards when it comes to Herdsmen and Boko Haram, but dem get plenty time for IPOB touts.grin You know as e dey be....

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by ofai: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Touts and the mugus they succeed in recruiting or intimidating will stay at home. Other Anambrarians will vote. Votes will be collated. Results will be announced and a victor declared. And no, I won't vote. I'll be here in Lagos and my people many of whom are civil servants, teachers, lecturers, pensioners etc will vote. And you'll remain cretins that reason through your anus who will achieve nothing. And the ones stupid enough to cause trouble on that day will be well handled by police. They are cowards when it comes to Herdsmen and Boko Haram, but dem get plenty time for IPOB touts.grin You know as e dey be....

keep revealing yourself.... you try.

whoever thought ipob/Nnamdi KANU would get this far? November will speak for itself....don't waste your data
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
ofai:

keep revealing yourself.... you try.

whoever thought ipob/Nnamdi KANU would get this far? November will speak for itself....don't waste your data

I'm wasting as much data as you're wasting. Thanks for your concern. And Nnamdi Kanu did not get this far. A large group of Igbo people lost their collective minds beholden to a charlatan because his plight roused their sympathy. A good number of this new deranged class of Igbos are irredeemable, but many of them will eventually recover their senses in time. Yes, November will speak for itself. Either Obiano gets re-elected or god-forbid, the likes of Andy Uba mobilize enough votes or the likes of Chris Uba install a puppet. Your no-election delusions will burst in your face.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by myright: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
It is mutual here man, we both are against the rule as you put it, but should we then resort to behaving like retards and name calling in our quest to right the wrong? that is where I have problems, sometimes there is a need for an intellectual argument as to analyze issues and events and intelligent people do, but whenever you try such, you would be quickly labelled an afonja.

In as much as I support the biafran struggle, it doesn't make me become dumb and fail to ask questions where necessary, I can't succumb to everything I'm am fed with hence it's coming from a 'Demi-god'.
Our leader will not share/negotiate his position by seeking your opinion. We are under command and control. He gives orders and anything he says is FINAL.

We wouldn't have gone far in this struggle if we table every matter for "intellectual debate/argument" because there will always be dissenting opinions. There would be factions. Some factions would then be compromised by abuja politicians. We don't need that. As it is now, no politician can bribe NK, and they know it.
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:

Abum onye Ogbakuba di na Ogbaru LGA . Abu kwan ezigbo Nwafor Biafra mana ihe KANU choro ime adiro mma ndi Hausa APC ga enwere ochichi beanyi
my brother, i am sure the 'kanu yes sir' online ipob team is all over you already. they have acteam here trying to create a furore and disrupt right thinking people like you that reason differently. get ready to be called names but necer stop... the silent watching majority will win in tje end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Take On The Next Presidential Candidate Of Our Great Party / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign / APC Crisis: Why Tinubu Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.