Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State (2978 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Election Boycott Call- Off ; IPOB Members Display Their Voters Card / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & Election Boycott: His Lawyer Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Election boycott is defeatist approach
lazy man approach
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobdevil:

Come and stop it nah . According to him the benefit of boycott is to prove to the world that we are serious . menh it does not prove anything our eye go open when APC is declared winner in Anambra because of our stupidity . you have nothing to prove to the world
preach!
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
jaychubi:

No election in Anambra stop crying boy, anybody dt violates this order will be killed by IPOB
later they will say they are peaceful...
hahaha... desperation to set up their own animal farm, everybody should really read the novel 'animal farm' by george orwell and read how the russian revolution started and ended. this is just the script replaying itself
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Marcelo290(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
myright:
Our leader will not share/negotiate his position by seeking your opinion. We are under command and control. He gives orders and anything he says is FINAL.

We wouldn't have gone far in this struggle if we table every matter for "intellectual debate/argument" because there will always be dissenting opinions. There would be factions. Some factions would then be compromised by abuja politicians. We don't need that. As it is now, no politician can bribe NK, and they know it.
I get the angle you are coming from, but am referring to our fellow igbos here, do you justify the usual name calling they label anyone who doesn't buy into their assertions hook line and sinker?

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by owunabastard: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
myright:
Our leader will not share/negotiate his position by seeking your opinion. We are under command and control. He gives orders and anything he says is FINAL.

We wouldn't have gone far in this struggle if we table every matter for "intellectual debate/argument" because there will always be dissenting opinions. There would be factions. Some factions would then be compromised by abuja politicians. We don't need that. As it is now, no politician can bribe NK, and they know it.
This your bolded comment is why I am afraid this IPOB is going. This is quite unlike Igbo spirit that we are known to be republican by nature. Please I call on all this IPOB youth to use their brain, do not be emotional. That is one reason I doff my heart to Yorubas, they are good in politics unlike my fellow Igbos.
Ndi Igbo murunu anya ka Azu.
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
owunabastard:

This your bolded comment is why I am afraid this IPOB is going. This is quite unlike Igbo spirit that we are known to be republican by nature. Please I call on all this IPOB youth to use their brain, do not be emotional. That is one reason I doff my heart to Yorubas, they are good in politics unlike my fellow Igbos.
Ndi Igbo murunu anya ka Azu.
you are blessed and i hope other people like me read what he typed... i am beginning to feel that someone is setting up the igbo with this ipob shit

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by SegunAdewole: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

And another of the mindless zombies. Like a zombie apocalypse.grin They're everywhere. No one honestly gives a shit whether you love or hate your Biafran paradise. You use it to flatter your ego as if everyone cares about you. The productive Igbos that matter to Nigeria don't make noise everywhere shouting "Biafra". It's irrelevant, inconsequential people with no stake in anything who spend their life online disgracing Igbos with empty chest-beating. Anambra elections and its outcome is my only business. You can go and die in your fantasy Biafran paradise.

More Biafra-induced pains to our ewedu muslim skulls. Insha Allah! grin
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by dumodust(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
It is mutual here man, we both are against the rule as you put it, but should we then resort to behaving like retards and name calling in our quest to right the wrong? that is where I have problems, sometimes there is a need for an intellectual argument as to analyze issues and events and intelligent people do, but whenever you try such, you would be quickly labelled an afonja.

In as much as I support the biafran struggle, it doesn't make me become dumb and fail to ask questions where necessary, I can't succumb to everything I'm am fed with hence it's coming from a 'Demi-god'.
thank you my guy... more people are speaking up. This is what i have been facing since... dont agree with them, the next thing is 'afonja'... makes one wonder about if they were truly in charge... smh
Re: Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
midfinger:
So says a scratched face from the waste cheesy

Na true nah... even Nnamdi knows.. IPOB followers are hungry and jobless and black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every State In The South East Have More Than 1 City / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello / Video Of Bola Tinubu Being Chased From France 21/10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.