Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" (6797 Views)

Death At The Mercy Of Life - The Reality Of The Resurrection Of Jesus / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are correct. Interestingly, a few weeks ago, an atheist took offence for me calling him a satanist. I told him that the title should be a compliment to him and not the other way round.

I just pity christians from churches who don't do bible studies or the "sunday-sunday" Christians. So easily moved by apparent display of "knowledge" of ignorant people who can shout "2 legs good 4 legs bad" repeatedly on the religion section.

I am not surprised! It is meant to be...a generation which doesn't know God and actually hate Him.

Stay blessed Sis
Exactly, calling an atheist a Satanist shd be a compliment because that's who they are truly.

God bless you sir. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by shadeyinka(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
701ecilana:

Anyone who holds hopdfullandlord in such high esteem as to recant his faith on an account of him, is either a stupid teenager or a lost soul, confused and dead.

It's becoming glaring now. Wen they floored threads trolling and insulting, just calm down, open a thread and invite them to debate.

See what Spacetacular did to Catfishbilly who was all over the place making noise, today he is humbled.
Adepeters who was making noise, is now so quiet because if he talks, Space will crush him.

These are people who are shouting intelligence everywhere o, Christians are crushing their balls everywhere in NL.

Where is KingEbukasblog sef?

Like packs of hyenas, they rush at a christian and of course, the gullible ones think this is powerful...not knowing that atheists serve a master and such is their strategy.

They actually lock out their brains when it has to do with God. The want to forcefully demand that Atheists drag God to their laboratory for which they do not have the equipment with which to measure/quantify Him.

And so many baby NL atheists who are at best disrespectful, unruly, uncultured bunch, thrashing about with google their gods mouthpiece and feigning intelligence through copy-paste techniques.

I shake my head for them
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Like packs of hyenas, they rush at a christian and of course, the gullible ones think this is powerful...not knowing that atheists serve a master and such is their strategy.

They actually lock out their brains when it has to do with God. The want to forcefully demand that Atheists drag God to their laboratory for which they do not have the equipment with which to measure/quantify Him.

And so many baby NL atheists who are at best disrespectful, unruly, uncultured bunch, thrashing about with google their gods mouthpiece and feigning intelligence through copy-paste techniques.

I shake my head for them
Exactly.
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by CatfishBilly: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
701ecilana:

Anyone who holds hopdfullandlord in such high esteem as to recant his faith on an account of him, is either a stupid teenager or a lost soul, confused and dead.

It's becoming glaring now. Wen they floored threads trolling and insulting, just calm down, open a thread and invite them to debate.

See what S.pacetacular did to C.atfishbilly who was all over the place making noise, today he is humbled.
Adepeters who was making noise, is now so quiet because if he talks, Space will crush him.

These are people who are shouting intelligence everywhere o, Christians are crushing their balls everywhere in NL.

Where is K.ingEbukasblog sef?
Did what to who?
Christians and their selective amnesia.
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Did what to who?
Christians and their selective amnesia.
Wait, were you not beaten blue black here? The girl held you by the balls, dragging you from page 1 to how many pages again? Pls remind me. grin
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by ambassagod: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
butterflylion:

I have flipped through. Not much to see there sha but I saw someone who was first eager for a debate and then even before the debate began he got butterflies in his stomach and left Nairaland altogether.

Then resurfaces again suddenly as if he wishes to now go ahead with the debate but suddenly now hands over to Johnydon without any resistance whatsoever.

Now I see why you said he ran away. cheesy

Even this second debate he ran away as well cheesy

Na wa o. Na so the guy dey pika anyhow when person mention debate? grin

No wonder he is now running again when I insisted he should have a debate with me. It is not a small something cheesy

But, I can actually vouch for the guy as the best atheist here.

In as much as his logics are mostly flawed, he is the best here. Others are more like olodo. Lol.
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by butterflylion: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
ambassagod:

But, I can actually vouch for the guy as the best atheist here.

In as much as his logics are mostly flawed, he is the best here. Others are more like olodo. Lol.

I see. Well if he is the best of the lot why then is he running from having a debate with me? It doesn't quite compute.

1 Like

Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
701ecilana:

Exactly, calling an atheist a Satanist shd be a compliment because that's who they are truly.

God bless you sir. Have a great weekend.
Kai, one woman army cheesy

1 Like

Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
shadeyinka:

I shake my head for them
It's also known as 'demonic possession'
Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Kai, one woman army cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy. I know am disappointing God here. Am not suppose to give out what they give me. They are satanist and are doing their master's biding, i ought to do mine, but these urchins needs a flogging once in a while.

Satan is a coward who feeds on intimidating his victims and casting fear into them. He doesn't have a chance with me.

1 Like

Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by shadeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

It's also known as 'demonic possession'

Ha ha ha hu hu he!
Sublime
Covert
....escapes before they come for my head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe / Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger / A Lesson From Lilian Yeomans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.