Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero (1357 Views)

Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable / OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu, Undone By His Own Men / Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Helping Ibos - See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by NaijaEgunje1: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
I think Nnamdi kanu missed the chance to make himself the nigerian hero which everyone from all over the country will be grateful to

To be honest with you if Nnamdi kanu had come out to start the much needed revolution that Nigerian masses need against the corrupt politicians,

if he had stated that all he demands from the government is good governance thereby threaten to burn down the properties of corrupt officials

publicly beat them or even kill them all Nigerians would have stood behind him and not even the army can do anything to him

If he had give ultimatums to state governors to fix bad roads ,local government chairmen to do their jobs or get killed , phcn to fix all light issues all face harsh treatment from the the masses i think all Nigerians would have been behind him

But he took the wrong advice by making every other tribe especially the yoruba hes enemy
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by GuyWise(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am really tired of these beings called yoruba, how can an entire tribe live all their life by thinking about a man who don't give a Bleep about their tribe?
In the morning Nnamdi Kanu, in the afternoon Nnamdi Kanu, in the evening even the midnight Nnamdi Kanu.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Liftkid(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
you can become the Nigerian hero mr man angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by ekpeye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Op, you are right, h chooses to go ethnic. It should have been the ordinary masses against the politicians. The only person that is marginalised in Nigeria is the the poor people. The constitution takes care if the rich only. The poor masses in every tribe is marginalised not only Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by GuyWise(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
He don't want his tribe to associate with yours Is it a crime? Can't you stand alone or together with arewa people? Why do you want to be in the same country with the igbos you love to hate? so many many question to ask.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by GuyWise(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
ekpeye:
Op, you are right, h chooses to go ethnic. It should have been the ordinary masses against the politicians. The only person that is marginalised in Nigeria is the the poor people. The constitution takes care if the rich only. The poor masses in every tribe is marginalised not only Ibo.
They betrayal occured multiple times now he don't want a tribe that will betray and back-stab him anymore, that is why he is on a moving train with his tribe, you can as well start your own movement now with your tribe, nigeria is gone and gone for good.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by NaijaEgunje1: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
GuyWise:
I am really tired of these beings called yoruba, how can an entire tribe live all their life by thinking about a man who don't give a Bleep about their tribe?
In the morning Nnamdi Kanu, in the afternoon Nnamdi Kanu, in the evening even the midnight Nnamdi Kanu.
here we go again
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by kenny987(f): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
He doesn't want or desire the status of 'Nigerian hero'. His mission is clear. He is not out to play Nigerian politics. Any other bold, selfless and charismatic individual ready to walk the talk and not compromise can get into position and demand good governance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Curlieweed: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
NaijaEgunje1:
I think Nnamdi kanu missed the chance to make himself the nigerian hero which everyone from all over the country will be grateful to

To be honest with you if Nnamdi kanu had come out to start the much needed revolution that Nigerian masses need against the corrupt politicians,

if he had stated that all he demands from the government is good governance thereby threaten to burn down the properties of corrupt officials

publicly beat them or even kill them all Nigerians would have stood behind him and not even the army can do anything to him

If he had give ultimatums to state governors to fix bad roads ,local government chairmen to do their jobs or get killed , phcn to fix all light issues all face harsh treatment from the the masses i think all Nigerians would have been behind him

But he took the wrong advice by making every other tribe especially the yoruba hes enemy

Ok. He missed his chance.

But wait! You no be person?

You set fit be hero. Or you want to miss your own chance without even trying.

14 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by NaijaEgunje1: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
GuyWise:

They betrayal occured multiple times now he don't want a tribe that will betray and back-stab him anymore, that is why he is on a moving train with his tribe, you can as well start your own movement now with your tribe, nigeria is gone and gone for good.
give one example of how yorubas betrayed igbos
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Joshuasaintiago: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
NaijaEgunje1:
give one example of how yorubas betrayed igbos
awolowo fighting for regionalism he later goes uwazulikes,betrayed ojukwu instead of supporting the aburi accord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Kazim88: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
awolowo fighting for regionalism he later goes uwazulikes,betrayed ojukwu instead of supporting the aburi accord

Because of what happened before and during the Civil war....
what our forefathers out if their own limited knowledge did.

times have changed..... Imagine if they were Social Media then!!!!

Obviously the enemy was the North but they were false propagandas against the SE... it was risky either way..

Nigeria is mature now.....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Joshuasaintiago: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kazim88:

Because of what happened before and during the Civil war....
what our forefathers out if their own limited knowledge did.

times have changed..... Imagine if they were Social Media then!!!!

Obviously the enemy was the North but they were false propagandas against the SE... it was risky either way..

Nigeria is mature now.....
thank God,u Agree Wit Me,shud I Giv U More Example

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by kodath(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
what is stopping you from being the hero since you so desire it..the way you guys call NK everyday ..someone might think he snatched your destiny from you...have small shame abeg

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Kazim88: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
thank God,u Agree Wit Me,shud I Giv U More Example

But Zik betray the Igbos too... his own people...

Awolowo never betrayed his own people the Yorubas....

This are just past tense... am sure we weren't born then and Nigeria was just 6 yrs old...

we are talking about 2017 ...

And don't give me example of 2015 election..

All politicians are criminals (PDP & APC), election scam... big one... you think their families are in Nigeria.... these daily killing is not affecting them....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by SegunAdewole: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
We all know that if Kanu has started your so called 'Nigerian revolution' you would have labelled him an 'Ibo civilian coupist' or claim 'he wants to bring down buhari's govt and put Ibos in power'. Go and tell that Nzeogwu in his grave.

There will be no Igbo 'one nigeria revolutionists' anymore only Igbo politician who are ready to loot this country in collusion Hausas and yoruba on one hand and pro-Biafran Igbos with unwavering Biafran spirit , everybody will now face his tribe/region and fight for it.

Woe unto any Igbo man who wants to repair Nigeria like Nzeogwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by xelly: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
NaijaEgunje1:

I hope you won't demand for 3 square meal from your parent at 30?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Joshuasaintiago: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kazim88:

But Zik betray the Igbos too... his own people...

Awolowo never betrayed his own people the Yorubas....

This are just past tense... am sure we weren't born then and Nigeria was just 6 yrs old...

we are talking about 2017 ...

And don't give me example of 2015 election..

All politicians are criminals (PDP & APC), election scam... big one... you think their families are in Nigeria.... these daily killing is not affecting them....

ignore ur mistake and watch it repeat itself,azikiwe is nt even relevant in south east,if yoruba want us to forget d past they shud lead wit example we have past that cowardice stage,my codolence once again to igbos who are working in predominantly yoruba company,they might poison u sooner

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by AceRoot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
SegunAdewole:
We all know that if Kanu has started your so called 'Nigerian revolution' you would have labelled him an 'Ibo civilian coupist' or claim 'he wants to bring down buhari's govt and put Ibos in power'. Go and tell that Nzeogwu in his grave.

There will be no Igbo 'one nigeria revolutionists' anymore only Igbo politician who are ready to loot this country in collusion Hausas and yoruba on one hand and pro-Biafran Igbos with unwavering Biafran spirit , everybody will now face his tribe/region and fight for it.

Woe unto any Igbo man who wants to make Nigeria like Nzeogwu.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL! - By Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ojukwu's Son ) ----------------------------------------
The whole Nigeria is aggrieved,Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu,which is fraudulently tagged "igbo coupe" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century,they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Under a renegotiated Nigeria,you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.
From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city,ARSENAL,Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed,you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement,your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.
The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
I have seen how some igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu,wisdom of M.I okpara and the sagacity of Chuba okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation. BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy". Igbos be careful.

Quoting Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ojukwu's Son )
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by chiagozien(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
You people will be the first to betray him.yoruba will say Is because their brother is vice now and hausa will say is because their brother is president.in all they betray him and kill because he is igbo.kanu is on the right track.let everybody carry him own cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by evilyoruba: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
This diabolical OP has forgotten that there is nothing someone from different ethinic group can to the leader/polician from another ethinic group.

Revolution can never happen in Nigerian.... Because people like this afonja OP is evil... He simply want to accused KANU of starting another Igbo coup as they diabolical term the first coup an Igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Kaetoh: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
But all your Heroes are very useless . Can you please name one of the so called heroes let's take a look at his miserable life.
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by attackgat: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
NaijaEgunje1:

Nnamdi Kanu has no interest in being a Nigerian hero. He would rather be a Biafran hero
Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
GuyWise:
....all the while ignoring the many problems in Nigger Area. . .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero by dlondonbadboy: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
NaijaEgunje1:

LMAO...He doesn't need you behind him. Those that are with him are greater than those against him. So carry you scratched face and go sitdown.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Govt Reacts To 'wrong' Use Of Private Jet Seat Belt By Governor / Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia / Kanu Without Arm Created Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.