Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. (5906 Views)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by hersee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:

Sir .. You have not been at all ?
I have not been paid at all
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by npowerng: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bamidele539:
I applied for Npower(Tax) on the 16th of June and i am yet to receive a text message either to proceed or end, i tried logging in with my BVN and phone number, it keeps telling me 'invalid login' here is my reference ID

N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27

Thanks!

Noted .
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by Bamidele539: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:

Noted .
Thanks for your response!
How long do i have to wait?
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by komzy589(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sir good day. The day to collect my device is here, how do we get it?
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by darlingtonuzoma: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please admin throw more light on the 'Device' issue because one of my sister did her assesment yestyday on N-Health and she submitted succesfully but nothing like the Device issue. Thanks
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by Anasko(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls Sir, is that true that npower volunteers in Lagos have started collecting their devices?
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by npowerng: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Anasko:
Pls Sir, is that true that npower volunteers in Lagos have started collecting their devices?

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by npowerng: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2017
darlingtonuzoma:
Please admin throw more light on the 'Device' issue because one of my sister did her assesment yestyday on N-Health and she submitted succesfully but nothing like the Device issue. Thanks

Device that are going to be distributed are not for new applicant .
Re: Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. by npowerng: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2017
komzy589:
Sir good day. The day to collect my device is here, how do we get it?
Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Date / Pan Ocean Oil Jobs / I need a job urgently (any job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.