Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Save An Orphan Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save An Orphan Child (520 Views)

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / Time Too Short, help an orphan / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save An Orphan Child by Faeexports(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Save A Sole®, the largest humanitarian aid project of FAE Envelopes to provides new shoes and socks to orphans and vulnerable children in Lagos States, Nigeria, and your donation is acceptable throughout the world. call us to donate your old shoes to save children 08164457322

When you donate new/old shoes through Save A Sole ongoing project, they will be received by one of the world’s most vulnerable children. And while Save A Sole serves children all over the world, 30 percent of our shoes stay in the States, offering hope to children in communities. our donation center is located at 2, Adu Street, Behind County Hospital, Ogba, Lagos Nigeria.

The children are The Future!!!

For more Info click link below; Thank you and God bless you all for your generosity over the orphan.

Contacts
Mr Adeleke Adeleye COO/FAE LTD - 08164457322
Mr Bello Adeniyi IT Manager/FAE LTD - 08060482164

visit our website: http://www.fae.com.ng/saveasole2017/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys Joburg Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / Things To Consider Before Dating An Older Partner / I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.