Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit (595 Views)

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by morereb10: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Psquare brothers and even their senior brother has left no doubt in expressing their disappointment in the move by Nigerian government to stop the production of local movies and music abroad.

Earlier today, APC called for the arrest of one of the PSquare brothers (Paul Okoye) because of what he tweeted in relation to the FG proposed ban of music production abroad. On that note, Peter Okoye has now come out to express his greater frustration about Nigeria.

He announced that he is set to dump Nigeria and become a citizen of another country, adding that he is sometimes ashamed to be called a Nigerian over government’s failure “since 1960.” The RnB singer took to his Twitter page on Sunday to voice his anger.

“Sometimes am ashamed to be called a Nigerian because this people, Tufia kwa, Another Nationality Loading.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/peter-okoye-explodeds-im-ashamed-to-be.html

cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by KehnnyCares(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who Hold You? Pack go Zimbabwe
Re: Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
True. Let God bless my hustle. I'm disowning nigeria as quick as possible
Re: Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by NobleAngell(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Well said but are you a Nigerian? Thought you are Biafran.
Re: Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by Apexcutie(f): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Hahahaha biafra matter still dey?
Re: Peter Okoye Explodeds: I'm Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian, To Change Nationalit by OKorowanta: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Psquare dis mata don rish!
Wetin sef!
Who Una don epp wit d plenty money made?
Greediness didn't allow u guys to sign Bracket to square records after that whole publicity.
After one year una dump May D
I have lot of respect for Olamide,Davido,Wizkid,Don Jazzy.
As CEOs They've given back with multiple artiste sign to their label and all dis guys are doing great.
Una and 2face wey don dey gada money since nor fit give back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ex Housemate Uriel Looking So **** Without Makeup / Doctor Removed 27 Contact Lens From A 67 Years Old Woman Before Surgery / Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.