Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. (682 Views)

Why Female Promiscuity Is Frowned Upon By Society. / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by kinginvagina: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
We must stop Nigerian women, DNA is the only solution , any married woman between 2000-2017 must go along with their husbands and children for DNA test. no more raising bastards.

This will reduce infidelity and promiscuity amongst married woman and scare newly wedded and about to wed even single girls. NIGERIAN WOMEN MUST RESPECT MARRIAGE RITES!. federal goverment must pass it to law. lalasticlala mynd44
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Fadiga24(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
You've obviously never heard of this...

#Listening to grenade by Bruno Mars.

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
And how to we stop the ever existent infidelity and promiscuity amongst married men? Oh! I forgot! Men are polygamous in nature so it's their birthright to disrespect their marital vows. Afterall, the 'thou shalt not commit adultery' part of the 10 commandments was written exclusively for women. Besides who are these married women sleeping with? Goats?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Alariwo2: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
And how to we stop the ever existent infidelity and promiscuity amongst married men? Oh! I forgot! Men are polygamous in nature so it's their birthright to disrespect their marital vows. Afterall, the 'thou shalt not commit adultery' part of the 10 commandments was written exclusively for women. Besides who are these married women sleeping with? Goats?

you tell us.. could be horse or bull who knows

I see no reason to get worked up over the topic tho. It's for our own safety as guys to know if their claims on childbirths are true.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Alariwo2: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
@OP I feel you jare..

it's time to make DNA compulsory after every childbirth.. our mumu don do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Nikbaebrown(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its So Annoying When Men Tink Infidelity In Marriages Is Their Birth Right And Even More Unfortunate When D Society Frowns On Promiscuity Involving Married Women Without Taking Steps 2 Ascertain D Root Causes Of Such Acts And Possibly Address Them.

Its Not In A Womans Nature 2 Cheat. On Most Cases D Dissappointment And Distrust That Ensues From Infidelity Spawns A String Of Sexual Escapades.
Women Cheat When Dey Are Dissatisfied With D Relationship As A Whole And Seek What Is Missing Elsewhere.

Whilst D Majority Of Men Stay In Search Of Get-the-job-Sex Done, Women Want Their Sizzle With A Side Of Emotional Connection.
Its Quite Alarming When Men Think Being Married To A Lady Is Enough Baulk From Outside Resort. D Physical Presence Of A Man Is Not Enough 2 Sustaining n Satisfying A Healthy Relationship. And Just Because A Man Is Physically Present Doesnt Mean He Is Checked In. In Most Cases D Unrepentant Life Style Of Men Leaves Us All More Vulnerable 2 Gross Promiscuity. D Earlier Men Realise Dis, D Beta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by dominique(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

you tell us.. could be horse or bull who knows

I see no reason to get worked up over the topic tho. It's for our own safety as guys to know if their claims on childbirths are true.

Totally no reason to get worked up, a society where promiscuity is seen as an achievement amongst some men are getting worked up that women are doing same. Is that not hypocrisy?

Alariwo2:
@OP I feel you jare..

it's time to make DNA compulsory after every childbirth.. our mumu don do

Go and make it compulsory naa, just make sure the funds are available. You think the cost of DNA testing is same as that of suya? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Newboss(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
The married women are sleeping with sexy boys who are not married, AKA sugar boys.
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
And how to we stop the ever existent infidelity and promiscuity amongst married men? Oh! I forgot! Men are polygamous in nature

HEY, YOUNG LADY? I HOPE YOU DAD ARE ALSO AMONG THOSE YOU JUST TAGGED AS "POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE"?

MEANWHILE, WHAT GAVE YOU CONFIDENCE THAT ALL MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE?

AM A MAN AND I DON'T HAVE SUCH CHARACTERUSTIC... AM SO SURE THERE ARE SO MANY MEN OF MY KIND OUT THERE...
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Newboss(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:

Totally no reason to get worked up, a society where promiscuity is seen as an achievement amongst some men are getting worked up that women are doing same. Is that not hypocrisy?

Go and make it compulsory naa, just make sure the funds are available. You think the cost of DNA testing is same as that of suya? grin
If you can afford a brand new 50k phone, you can afford a DNA test. Please stop showing your ignorance in your comments.
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
I'm tired!
All on women as if they are saint themselves (they are even worst).
I bet next generation will just buy sperm and give birth to take care of their kids instead of dealing with men.
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Alariwo2: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:

Government will subsidize it for us..

Or better still, guys can squeeze out the money to avoid stories that touch.

But seriously, not all guys are promiscuous. I still don't see the fun in sleeping around.
Staying faithful to one partner is ok.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Newboss:

The married women are sleeping with sexy boys who are not married, AKA sugar boys.

Wonderful! As much as I don't support violation of sacred marital vows, men really shouldn't be the ones to complain about a promiscuous married woman. Are they not the ones that justify the filthy acts of their fellow men and advise wives to fast, pray, dress sexy and cook delicious meals for philandering husbands?
Re: The Only Way To Stop Nigerian Women's Infidelity And Promiscuity Is DNA Test. by Newboss(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:

Wonderful! As much as I don't support violation of sacred marital vows, men really shouldn't be the ones to complain about a promiscuous married woman. Are they not the ones that justify the filthy acts of their fellow men and advise wives to fast, pray, dress sexy and cook delicious meals for philandering husbands?
Men have every right to talk about it because they paid to marry her. She didn't come for free. The woman just pops out babies, nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Find A Husband Or Wife? See This Kenyan Single Mom / Who Is More Violent? / 9 Secrets That Are Okay To Keep From Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.