Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (32677 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area / It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Abdulazeez99: 5:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol. If you don't fornicate and get involved in any sexual activity, what else do you do in a hotel room?

Oh yeah, you can just watch TV and sleep...

https://torimill.com/2018/02/hotel-gombe-state-warns-guests-fornication-adultery-promiscuity.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by pyyxxaro: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2018
The hotel manager go put camera for my room abi undecided

24 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by faithugo64(f): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin
deeper life or chosen mopol hotel grin
(No offence abeg)
Someone purchased a drink from you, and you still want to tell the person what to do with the drink? undecided
E no concern you
So long as he or she returns your bottle in one piece
No to collect your money be your own.

There are several other uses of a hotel
But most importantly, it gives privacy
And all sexual sins thrive in the secret
So why build such a facility if you are so concerned about spirituality?

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2018
how will they know if the lady am to bring to the HOTEL is my wife or Not? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Nutase: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Hotel name please

6 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by dtruth50: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:
how will they know if the lady am to bring to the HOTEL is my wife or Not?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin If You are bringing a woman, come with your marriage certificate with your pics on it and also your wedding pics

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by rawpadgin(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2018
grin the hotel management never serious

They will run out of business

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2018
dtruth50:
grin If You are bringing a woman, come with your marriage certificate with your pics on it and also your wedding pics

Na Turu talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by hisgrace090: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2018
dtruth50:

You're really funny.

What a condition?

One may not doubt this to be part of sharia law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol, the hotel want to use muscle to correct Nigerians brain. But it's not possible, the thing is that the promiscuity in Nigeria is so alarming , to the extent that an average Nigerian hardly remember that they can lodge in a hotel for other reasons than having sex.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by eljay22: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2018
This is a very common practice in some states in the north. Yet, they are the most sexually perverse and hypocritical people you will meet.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Leonbonapart(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Op why are you mocking? Just because this generation is in its moral degeneration doesn't mean there ain't people who keep their morality straight up.
.. No body f+cky force you to book your ass in there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol dumb mofos there is a reason y it is call hotel grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by sotall(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Iseoluwani: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Inasmuch as those things are wrong, its z not their biz na

Religious bigot

3 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Hypocrisy at its peak.

So I should come and be holding praise and worship inside hotel room with that bootylicous chick I checked in with abi.

5 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by cashlurd(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol... The what else can hotels be used for??
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by delishpot: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
eljay22:
This is a very common practice in some states in the north. Yet, they are the most sexually perverse and hypocritical people you will meet.

Very true. Mosque on friday.... sugar/baby girl on saturday. The second name for Aristo was Alhaji grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by gurunlocker: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
They are all hypocrites, same thing they always say about drinking beer, still they are the one that consume it most... Trying to form religion sh.it.

Hotel is for prayer meeting abi?

6 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by royalamour(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
grin. On top my own money?

Lol... These bastards thinks they can infringe on people's right anyhow.

Who made them my custodian or monitor?
So, I let them dictate who I have romantic affairs with, what I desire to eat and all?

Who the fvck do they think they are?

Even Buhari can't dictate to me.

Vultures. No wonder they are backward.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by joshawn: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
Hotel name please
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Iseoluwani: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Sarrki come and see your fellow anim.Al's...

Religious bigot , hypocritical edoits like muki...na2

2 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by mrkings84(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
This buhari sef, what is his business with bytheway, is he leading cows or humans??

1 Like

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by ruggedmallaam(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Range Rover Owners step out of Their vehicles like They just cured Cancer. Please if you own one be humble
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by phreakabit(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Mohammedan hotel and suites Inc.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by phranklyn92(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
It's clear that this hotel won't even break even. angry grin angry grin

Nonsense
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by BruncleZuma: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Then this not a hotel nah... It's a boarding school hostel

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/ba2ab44dd88872f912149f94ba34acbd/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by MrHighSea: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Hotel or Mosque?

1 Like

Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by Amirullaha(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Hotel not liable for any Lost... Hmmm...
Re: Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity by olowobaba10: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
IT SHOULD BE EITHER A HOTEL OR NOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.