Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos (39140 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by OkoYibo: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
benedictnsi:
Na only Yoruba people d worship for the church?

Yes, them no allow fatties near there. Dem no wan hear say wallet miss.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
ahn ahn ooni don dae go church ! Issorite na the condition of this country cause am
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
government77:
The olori should have stay behind now.
Behind where? At home or back sit
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by luswitz(f): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
D wife doesnt look happy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by chikeze(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sacrilege.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
All pretending to be true Christians, if truly they are,why are they wearing their caps and crowns in the Church knowing fully well that it is wrong and not acceptable
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by CarterKim(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
D wife doesnt look happy.
she is ogbanje,she is allergic to church
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by oluwaahmed: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will not like dis... me, I Dnt giv a fvck, just sayin

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by bighugelongDCK9: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Kanu is not disgracing your culture cos you have no culture, history, traditions or future.

If you do, how is the word 'Biafra' derived?
man, Bleep biafra, Bleep kanu, Bleep his ugly wife , Bleep that oni and Bleep any hausa malu we quote me
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
AND TO MY SURPRISE, HE WILL STILL ALLOW THEM TO MAKE INCANTATION BEFORE TAKING HIS SEAT IN A PLANE
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by luswitz(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
she is ogbanje,she is allergic to church
lols.. I had no idea.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Emeritusseun(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
The earlier this Ooni of Ife chooses the God he will serve, the better for him and his followers. My bible said you can't worship God and mormon same time. You are either hot or cold, no lukewarm.

Wearing cap in the church by men is a dishonour to the Most High.

are u kidding me?...men putting on cap in d church is prohibited and disrespectful?...men dey wear cap for cherubim and seraphim churches na...plus abeg help me with d Bible leg dat stipulated that!..
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
light and darkness dont mix
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by gotnel: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Adura agba o. Olorun Olodumare Oba aterere kari Aye shall answer the prayers of kabiyesi.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Zirah:
This Wuraola no dey smile at all.
she is missing her boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by GistFullGround: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Zirah:

Queens with Edo Blood do not open their Teeth anyhow for everyone.
If she smiles now, you guys will say something else.
A woman is supposed to be dignified and not open her Teeth to everyone except her husband.

Too much opening of Teeth has made women of nowadays not to really appreciate themselves.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by adetayo234: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
thesicilian:
You cannot serve God and Mormon at the same time.

I doubt if you know the meaning of Mamon. Mamon is d spirit of money.

For your info, ooni is serving eledumare, which is the same God that created the Heaven and earth
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by countryfive: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
who knows if he came with his talisman to conduct certain rituals before entering the church
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by GistFullGround: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
she is missing her boyfriend

Truly, you need help!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
GistFullGround:

Truly, you need help!
na sin for person to talk truth again?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by xnsandrxns: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
The earlier this Ooni of Ife chooses the God he will serve, the better for him and his followers. My bible said you can't worship God and mormon same time. You are either hot or cold, no lukewarm.

Senior advocate of god
Tell your bible to go and remove the cap from his head
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by fasterwell(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
BoneBlogger:
The Ooni of Ife; Oba Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his Olori Wuraola Otiti worshipped at the Christ Apostolic Church CAC in Toronto, Canada where the revered monarch received prayers from the general overseer Prophet DR.S.K. Abiara. The monarch who was in attendance with his high chiefs also presented a gift to the church pastor. See photos below

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ooni-ife-wife-high-chiefs-worship-church-canada-photos.html

All i see in those pics is a total direspect to the King of kings
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by emmpire: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
What do you know?

olodo

NwaNimo1:
Caps on inside the church.... abomination,

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by ofiko123(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
good for them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by jjjjj2017: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:

you've said it all, the ooni can fool only his gullible followers & not me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by laudate: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Zirah:
And she no dey wear aso-oke. Is she allergic to it? shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by jjjjj2017: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
GistFullGround:

Queens with Edo Blood do not open their Teeth anyhow for everyone.
If she smiles now, you guys will say something else.
A woman is supposed to be dignified and not open her Teeth to everyone except her husband.

Too much opening of Teeth has made women of nowadays not to really appreciate themselves.
you don't mean it? after she don born 4kids for different men including oyinbo?
you must be kidding
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by bikefab(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
A diety at the church?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:
Deity in a church??

The height of hypocricy
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you've said it all, the ooni can fool only his gullible followers & not me.

The man is a hypocrite. Pharisee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osu Caste System Abolished In Irete, Owerri West LGA / Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.