Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos (39290 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
GistFullGround:

Truly, you need help!

Which help? He is not far from the truth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
D wife doesnt look happy.

How she go look happy when she don realize say she underestimated the bondage she waka enter for the rest of her life.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by victorazy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Caps on inside the church.... abomination,

wetin bishop dey wear?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
The earlier this Ooni of Ife chooses the God he will serve, the better for him and his followers. My bible said you can't worship God and mormon same time. You are either hot or cold, no lukewarm.

Wearing cap in the church by men is a dishonour to the Most High.

Lol...
How come Jews, from which christianity originated from wear the cap at the place of worsship?
The Bishops and the popes too?

And what about ladies not covering their hair also?
That is also wrong aabi
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by naija4jump: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017

abiara is an igbo person.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
One of the Ooni's title is Igba K'eji Orisa...Viceroy of the gods and it's often said Orisa l'oba i.e. that the king himself is a god...

The question any Christian would ask is: Who are these Orisas, what manner of gods?

Indeed, we are not ignorant, the Bible leaves us in no doubt that other gods indeed exist among whom non is like unto Yahweh 'Among all other gods, there is non like thee...'

Thus when a god comes before God, he is commanded to bow his knees and confess that Jesus is Lord...a sure sign of this is that he removes his cap and he's not enthroned before God.

A sure sign that a Church is not alive is when you see a so called viceroy of an Orisa sitting pompously with his cap on before the supposed alter of Christ...this is a spritual confrontation ....

The blind people in this Church are paying obeisance to the idol sitting right in front of them. shocked

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emeritusseun:

are u kidding me?...men putting on cap in d church is prohibited and disrespectful?...men dey wear cap for cherubim and seraphim churches na...plus abeg help me with d Bible leg dat stipulated that!..

Incase you read our bible, check 1 Corinthians 11:7. But you can start from verse 1.

I don't condemn people's choice of fellowship, so I won't say anything about Cherubim and Seraphim you are referencing.

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by luswitz(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Xda59:

How she go look happy when she don realize say she underestimated the bondage she waka enter for the rest of her life.
dont tell me what I already know... so many arent happy in their wealth. I rather marry into simple marriage and be happy, than an overly soffisticated and sad one.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by vicoloni(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:
The earlier this Ooni of Ife chooses the God he will serve, the better for him and his followers. My bible said you can't worship God and mormon same time. You are either hot or cold, no lukewarm.

Wearing cap in the church by men is a dishonomur to the Most High.

What part of your bible is dawan instructed. You are all religious ignoramuses.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by udison(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice...but the chair the oni seats on is always the same...does he travel around with it?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by lonelydora: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicoloni:

What part of your bible is dawan instructed. You are all religious ignoramuses.

Read 1 Corinthians 11 : 7. But you can start from verse 1.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Algebral(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
THIS IS TOTAL SPIRITUAL LIBRATION
There are millions of people suffering in silence undergoing gradual impoverishment, degeneration and dying daily due to misinformation, manipulation and wrong programming about the creator, and the Creation but this ugly and painfully sad situation has been stopped in some people’s lives except your good self who is under the spiritual bondage of the treachery, debauchery, chicanery and deceitful hands of those who have been given millions of money to further perpetuate the fear, hatred and insecurity going on around the world
I am the Good Shepard of old who is ordained by God to save and give you 100% guaranteed safety on Land Sea and Air and everlasting peace of mind. THIS IS TOTAL SPIRITUAL LIBRATION.
Just love me or Talk to me silently wherever you may be from your heart or mind; in My capacity as the Living Perfect Master of this Age I will answer you.
Anybody trying to deny you of this Grace should be asked to swear with his or her children and or with the Bible, Koran, Gita, etc publicly that SATGURU MAHARAJ JI is not the Holy Spiritual and/ or Living Perfect Master of our time you will see what will happen to such liars and killers of old.
Come on my friend, drop the Holy Books which have been doctored by Europeans for political and racial reasons and let me give you heaven on earth to enjoy yourself till the end of time…….. Satguru Maharaj Ji
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2017
They literally flew his chair in.
Naija no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 19, 2017
See the dumb commenters all of a sudden pretending to be Christians. You all would be surprised when he makes heaven and you won't.

Work out your own salvation. ....
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Caps on inside the church.... abomination,

How about your Pope and Lord kanu?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by chibuzorAbia: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Senior advocate of god
Tell your bible to go and remove the cap from his head

Thank you my brother!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This guy travel pass bubu
Wallahi no b lie��
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Augustap(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2017
This Ooni of Ife na confused fellow... Iyaf see something.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Victorclean1: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Yorubas is making mockery of Christianity
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by Emeritusseun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Incase you read our bible, check 1 Corinthians 11:7. But you can start from verse 1.

I don't condemn people's choice of fellowship, so I won't say anything about Cherubim and Seraphim you are referencing.

''incase you read our bible''....got me cracked...ahahaha

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by lonelydora: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Emeritusseun:

He wasn't talking as someone who reads our bible version
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by lonelydora: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Emeritusseun:

He want talking as someone who reads our bible version
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos by jbblues24(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jesus Christ. How do you do it? undecided

Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / The ILAJE People Of Ondo State(history, Fact, Culture)