Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Keeping Your Marriage Hot And Sexy (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Your Marriage Hot And Sexy (part 2) (385 Views)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Your Marriage Hot And Sexy (part 2) by Syphonn(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I stopped at Secret No. 5 in my previous post on how to keep your marriage hot and sexy. This applies to dating and courtship too. Today i am going to give a continuation of that topic from No. 6

Secret No 6: Pay Attention to Details
There is one thing that girls do hate, and that is unorganized men. If you plan to take her out, make sure that you have the bases covered. Also, have a backup plan. Women love dates and being taken out. But she hates sitting down and doing nothing. Make sure you have a step-by-step plan when you take her out. And make sure that you pay attention to all the details. Says Amanstein, “Girls always notice the smallest things: the shoes that you wear, the colour of your socks, and your hair.” Why? It must be genetic because guys are not bothered about these little details.

Visit www.healthyfeedz.com for more

(1) (Reply)

. / 6 Reasons A Good Guy Won't Cheat On You / Ladies, Checkout What Every Woman Should Know Before She Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.