Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

As E Dey Hot (pics Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As E Dey Hot (pics Included) (1510 Views)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As E Dey Hot (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2017
so many things really hot around me. The following expedient actions will be employed to stay sane:

1) my temperature gets high often with chronic headache. This is not unconnected to the fact that i have a mysterious illness. As e dey hot, na to dey take pain killers instantaneously to keep me afloat. I've taken up to 3 satchet of panadol extra in 2 weeks

Re: As E Dey Hot (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
2) the caretaker has started confronting me over the belated rent. My shirt was rumpled yesterday. As e dey hot, na to dey enter house around 11pm and quick quick move out by 4am to avoid 'stories that touch'

3) hardly eat good food due to recession. My stomach bites me due to hunger. As e dey hot, na to dey beg without shame nai sure pass. Last last, i must see friends who will give me garri or beans
Re: As E Dey Hot (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2017
4) parents always clashing due to penury. Sometimes it spills out to the children, as e dey hot, na to fix my earpiece dey play music and to browse for nairaland nai sure pass.

5) so much things making me frustrated. No property to my name, no physical and psychologically calmness. As e dey hot, na to play with my vaseline nai sure pass to brighten my mood
Re: As E Dey Hot (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Follow me to crimes section, you need beating
Re: As E Dey Hot (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Follow me to crimes section, you need beating
haha.. I gat present my plight in a catchy way na wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Crush / Slay Queen Beaten Thoroughly For Stealing Sp3rm After Sex For Ritual Purpose / Please Help Me I Am So Poor In Chatting. Most Esp. With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.