Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time (980 Views)

Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time by McToslat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
So there is this girl I saw around campus in May, I was attracted to her, we got along and I got to discover she attends same fellowship as me, but not a regular member, we started chatting and calling once in a while , she doesn’t for me, infact she was just too friendly. I kinda developed feelings for her and I was planning to ask her out soon.
So couple of days ago I told her I was coming to visit her today (Sunday) , so after service we went straight to her place, she told me she got nothing to offer me, then she brought a bottle of groundnut(I told her I love groundnut) then I sat on d bed while she sat on a chair opposite me, then we started talking, at a point she became restless, walking up and down d room, she went to a corner of d room and changed her cloth, the one she wore has “yes I do” boldly written on it, then a call came from a guy , then d guy asked her is she @ home, she said no that she is about to go out.
Then she told me she want to take her bath before going out, I told her to go ahead so that when she is done, we can go together, she agreed. But she never took her bath, she was even restless d more. Asked her what’s wrong, she said she doesn’t know, I was thinking a lot of things, trying to figure out d reason for d weird behaviour but couldn’t.
Her roommate came back from church, then I told her I was going, she then see me off. I spent over 30mins there.
Nairalanders, which message do u think this girl is trying to pass cos am confused??
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time by naijaboiy: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
So you mean you don't know what she wanted? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
You again with this your bullshit story? What do you really want to hear? That she wanted to fuçk you? Don't flatter yourself. I'd tell you again. She wanted you to LEAVE her fuckîng house. She was was uncomfortable with your presence but you were to much of a hôrny dunce to realize. Give yourself brain.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time by siloXIX(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
17 years old OP. continue lieing
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
I think i've seen something like this phoney story here on NL before.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating With Her Best Friend (photos) / I Like Guys That Smoke / Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.