Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (83611 Views)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Innov8ve1: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yea yea attention seeker
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
He's not paying attention.... with passengers lives in his hands.
there's a co - pilot ma
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
`

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Gofwane(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
no mind the monkey pilot. He even recorded it so he can get 'likes' on Facebook and hit front page on nairaland.

#eyeSERVICE

5 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by janefarms2015: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
234GT:

I won't board a plane if I knew the pilot will be praising God during the flight. That's me.
You don't have to praise God during the flight because its a sunday. The day and time you priase God doesn't matter.
What matters is that you praise Him. What stops you from praising God after the flight?

Why waste ur time educating these religious bigots? He could hv prayed and worshiped before or after the flight, he would hv lost his license if its an advanced country, im sorry for our dear Nigeria!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mejai(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
garubalawal:

Was thinking the same o!
What if police stop am for air to collect egunje?

werey!! grin
Dangote trailer fit jam him as he no dey concentrate.

Road safety officer go catch dem too....no seatbelt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gossiplover:
do u know how to fly a plane better than him. haven't you heard of Auto Airplane mode where the plane flies itself... besides he has a co-pilot

Ok.... that makes it ok to then not pay attention whilst in the cockpit.

If I ever have a chance of flying I will be avoiding this airline and will warn people about their kamikaze pilots.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by franklingud(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow! I feel you bro. Honestly I do.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
mejai:
werey!! grin
Dangote trailer fit jam him as he no dey concentrate.

I no think of that o grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Kashif(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am surprise none of you noticed the plane was not even moving, let alone flying. He just sang into the cockpit. Hear him ask his copilot how many passengers they have. About to checklist.

No pilot would do that while flying!

12 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gossiplover:
do u know how to fly a plane better than him. haven't you heard of Auto Airplane mode where the plane flies itself... besides he has a co-pilot
I feel like giving u a blank cheque
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
`

7 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by aku626(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gossiplover:
hes not even taken off yet? He just got in the plane.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by vioment: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
I hope he is fired asap. Unprofessional moves.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by motherfucker: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
234GT:

I won't board a plane if I knew the pilot will be praising God during the flight. That's me.
You don't have to praise God during the flight because its a sunday. The day and time you priase God doesn't matter.
What matters is that you praise Him. What stops you from praising God after the flight?

Do you talk when driving? Do you call when driving? Do you dial when driving? Do you check something else while driving? If your answer is yes to any of these, you are forking bloody hypocrite and I say go fork urself and get out of here!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Tripplejay23(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
God is worthy to be praise all time not only sunday.. Endangering lives to praise is out of it dont try it next time ok..
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by motherfucker: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:
He broke the rules of safety and aviation safety. However, Nigeria being a religious country where people prefer to hands off the steering and wave it in the air, he'll probably go scot free.

This foolishness is why Christians insult Muslims here on Nairaland but share testimony when they get Dubai Visa. This same hypocrisy is what makes Alhajis and Muslims ensure their children are born in the US. Why them no go Saudi?

If you can talk when driving or flying what stop you from singing? All these hypocrisy is what Nigerians are known for.

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one pilot , that's why he's God.

Understanding what men cannot see & searching through the heart.

If you're an petroleum explorationist and asked be on rig Gulf of Mexico, offshore but On a Sunday morning.

Will you you want to go to church that day

Even your pastor fit pursue sef... grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by addikt(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Plus that beard....... makes him look like a terrorist.

He knows his job better though , when it's safe and when it's not .
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
He should be fired , he is to emotional to be incharge two turbofan jets engines

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by oyienootieno: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Anything for social media attention.... Professionally he's brain should be checked. You can praid God without making it a social media thing.. one word for the pilot (fool).
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by lonelydora: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by oyienootieno: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
addikt:

He knows his job better though , when it's safe and when it's not .

That goat should be fired ASAP.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by offishialpablo: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yuneehk:
O boy, different wild animals must be present in that forest under his chin.

Potholes in the air? How?
dryyy
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by lonelydora: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Antonblack:
Bros pothole in an airport runway guy u think say na apapa road plane dae land? it is highly maintained and checked alrite and don't try to drive home any point cus u really don't av any . U don't even know how to fly a plane and I dunno but there is sumtin called AUTOPILOT and there is a smiling co- pilot there with him and I don't believe e will be laffing if the aeroplane swerve ok . just see the positive msg the guy is trying to pass. God bless u

He's being sarcastic.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by lonelydora: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yuneehk:
O boy, different wild animals must be present in that forest under his chin.

Potholes in the air? How?
Sarcasm
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Ekaka1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
what if there is a pot hole on the way, will the aeroplane swerve automatically?

Now I give up for you... grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by lonelydora: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
emaxjey:

like seriously pot hole for air...

Sarcasm
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by ojasweb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gossiplover:

what is this one saying? have you ever watch air crash investigation before? A pilot once mistakenly turned the radio frequency to a local station broadcasting life football match, he got carried away. that little incident causes them to fly pass airport, and before they could make fly round, they ran out of fuel and crashed. So, what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by tintingz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
He depends on Jesus, he doesn't have confidence in what he's doing. I hope he's not from country like U.S or else he will be fired for posting this video.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Risking people's life in the name of praising God. Soon,we will start blaming innocent Devil.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
tintingz:
He depends of Jesus, he doesn't have confidence in what he's doing.
Which Jesus is he depending on with stupidity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.