Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (83600 Views)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Antichristus: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Eluwilussit:

1 zillion likes. If he was singing psquare now, them for de hail am. People have lost their love for God.

@ the bold: becuase he is an imaginary being who doesn't exist, and whose alleged existence cannot be logically and empirically proven.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:
He broke the rules of safety and aviation safety. However, Nigeria being a religious country where people prefer to hands off the steering and wave it in the air, he'll probably go scot free.

This foolishness is why Christians insult Muslims here on Nairaland but share testimony when they get Dubai Visa. This same hypocrisy is what makes Alhajis and Muslims ensure their children are born in the US. Why them no go Saudi?
muslims don't kill themselves over US citizenship . Those who crave citizenship of US do that because it's easier there cos US is a liberal country and Saudi is conservative. Muslims have spiritual attachment to Saudi and this is not what they have with the US. Many muslims want to give birth or die in Saudi .

People in Saudi get everything from the government more than those in America do.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Fake Christian. Why the publicity? Why must we see you and know? You are an exact example of the rich man in the parables of Jesus, that will stanf by the door and extravagantly display his offering.
Dem neva fire you before. Stay there, pilots plenty.
#Hypocrit
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 1:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Gossiplover:
do u know how to fly a plane better than him. haven't you heard of Auto Airplane mode where the plane flies itself... besides he has a co-pilot

So? He is at a job. They didn't hire him to be choir master. Do that at your own time, not office time. I bet you he will get query for this.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 1:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Gossiplover:
he has a co-pilot...he just sang for a few minutes...watch the video..not like he did it throughout the flight. singing for 2 minutes will not bring the world to an end

Why announce it to the world that you are singing God's praise?
I think he just watched the movie or read the novel Left Behind. grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Turbocharged: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
what if there is a pot hole on the way, will the aeroplane swerve automatically?
He is not driving, he is flying.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mike4real2(m): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one, i would have been happier if he had used a joe praise,frank edwards or a sinach track.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mukhcech(m): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:
He's not paying attention.... with passengers lives in his hands.

Plus that beard....... makes him look like a terrorist.

Are you mad? How does a beard makes one look like a terrorist. Jesus had a beard too. Oh maybe in ur crazy mind Jesus is a terrorist too.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Amberon11: 2:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls do not even board the plane. No one is forcing you. I will gladly board the plane knowing that that pilot is the one flying.

The problem with us in this part of the world is ignorance. Do you know that many pilots sleep mid-air? I bet you didn't know that. Yes they do, and in that time, the co-pilot takes over.

Per the bolded, what stops him from praising God during his flight?
234GT:

I won't board a plane if I knew the pilot will be praising God during the flight. That's me.
You don't have to praise God during the flight because its a sunday. The day and time you priase God doesn't matter.
What matters is that you praise Him. What stops you from praising God after the flight?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mukhcech(m): 2:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Antichristus:

@ the bold: becuase he is an imaginary being who doesn't exist, and whose alleged existence cannot be logically and empirically proven.
You wey no get brain.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Amberon11: 2:22am On Jul 19, 2017
pls, pilots sleep on air everyday all over the world, especially during long flights.
Ozone1304:
Pretty sure he will be out of the job if this happened in the us
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by MadCow1: 2:22am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:

I wouldn't want my safety in the hands of the 'imagine friend's believing c*nt
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Amberon11: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls what rules did he break? Its very funny cuz most of you don't even know jack about aviation.
OkoYibo:
He broke the rules of safety and aviation safety. However, Nigeria being a religious country where people prefer to hands off the steering and wave it in the air, he'll probably go scot free.

This foolishness is why Christians insult Muslims here on Nairaland but share testimony when they get Dubai Visa. This same hypocrisy is what makes Alhajis and Muslims ensure their children are born in the US. Why them no go Saudi?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 2:47am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=NairaEffect post=58598858][/quote]

Lol..So what do I use now to reply your slow brain?? Cuz I know you have one. grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by nurusystem(m): 2:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Just try and perform ablution, then you can say your prayers, less from other will instead of 4 said 2 bcus u r on journey Islam is beautiful. Everything as direction not doctrine.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by BABANGBALI: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
tell him to stop banning me
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by gentlechyke(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2017
234GT:

I won't board a plane if I knew the pilot will be praising God during the flight. That's me.
You don't have to praise God during the flight because its a sunday. The day and time you priase God doesn't matter.
What matters is that you praise Him. What stops you from praising God after the flight?
Shebi if plane wants to crash u will remember to praise him. Warped. As u said the time doesn't matter and that's what he is doing.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by BlessJentle(m): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2017
This is great. You can worship God where ever you are. Praise God. Christianwatch.info: Life Changing Blog
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Gossiplover:
do u know how to fly a plane better than him. haven't you heard of Auto Airplane mode where the plane flies itself... besides he has a co-pilot

Inasmuch as I understand what you mean...it is called Autopilot. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 19, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
muslims don't kill themselves over US citizenship . Those who crave citizenship of US do that because it's easier there cos US is a liberal country and Saudi is conservative. Muslims have spiritual attachment to Saudi and this is not what they have with the US. Many muslims want to give birth or die in Saudi .

People in Saudi get everything from the government more than those in America do.

That's a huge alternative fact right there man.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by sexaddict08(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Gossiplover:
he has a co-pilot...he just sang for a few minutes...watch the video..not like he did it throughout the flight. singing for 2 minutes will not bring the world to an end

yes, he's praising God but that doesn't make him holy...Looks more like an attention seeking stunt. you're praising God n videoing yourself, is that really necessary?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Gobhanky: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Al queda terrorist
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mostyg(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2017
How did Sabbath day changed from Saturday to Sunday?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by sukkot: 5:38am On Jul 19, 2017
garubalawal:

Was thinking the same o!
What if police stop am for air to collect egunje?

lol there are actually potholes in the air lmao. they are called air pockets. when the plane enters one it will have the same effect as a pothole.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by miraclea: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:

So oyibo don't wave hand when driving abi Christian should keep quiet OK
Ulomoney:
Fake Christian. Why the publicity? Why must we see you and know? You are an exact example of the rich man in the parables of Jesus, that will stanf by the door and extravagantly display his offering.
Dem neva fire you before. Stay there, pilots plenty.
#Hypocrit
I think the foolishness is why Christianity is not mentioned anywhere in Nigerian constitution
Chief immam loading,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Laila33: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Hey, it could be worse. The pilot could have photographed himself humping a willing woman of negotiable virtue, by propping her buttocks up against the radio pedestal, and grabbing the flight yoke to gain traction on the down-stroke, while the First Officer feverishly jerks off to the spectacle, confident that the engaged auto-pilot will get them all to the promised land.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2017
And dat's y we ar called Gods temple. So it nt abt d structure bt u.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Kkbugatti(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2017
234GT:

Sorry but o have to say you are very stupid, don't you sing and drive sometimes or the Danfo bus you take, don't the stupid drivers do other activities like fight on there wheels and looking back when the drive ? When it comes to matters that has to do with God don't be scared he has you covered. �
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mmb(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:

you are a dull person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.