Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (83606 Views)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Another only in Nigeria episode..!
This guy would have lost his license in some other countries for letting himself "get distracted".

Na him like God pass abii.. Couldn't he have attended church at his destination upon landing?

Since God rested on the seventh day, he should have just spread his mat in the cockpit and sleep na...

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
He's not paying attention.... with passengers lives in his hands.

Plus that beard....... makes him look like a terrorist.

Have u heard of autopilot before? Did u see the copilot there? Besides, life and death is in the hands of God.

Up there in the sky, there is little danger. If there is any serious issue, there is little anybody can do about it. Once airborne, your life and safety is no longer in ur hands.

Pilots leave their seats and walk around, while the copilots take charge. Praise Jesus. Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by tintingz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Josephjnr:

Which Jesus is he depending on with stupidity?
That's what my post is about. A professional pilot shouldn't be posting this worshiping stuff while on plane.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kashif:
I am surprise none of you noticed the plane was not even moving, let alone flying. He just sang into the cockpit. Hear him ask his copilot how many passengers they have. About to checklist.

No pilot would do that while flying!

Good observation. Moreover, there is the copilot. The plane can also be in autopilot. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Nice one pilot , that's why he's God.

Understanding what men cannot see & searching through the heart.

If you're an petroleum explorationist and asked be on rig Gulf of Mexico, offshore but On a Sunday morning.

Will you you want to go to church that day

Even your pastor fit pursue sef... grin

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by labbyboi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
That was before the flight nah.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
tintingz:
That's what my post is about. A professional pilot shouldn't be posting this worshiping stuff while on plane.

I agree that it is unprofessional to post it but if you think pilots dont play around while flying, you are mistaken. They even come out and walk around. Use the toilet, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by ADIEMUS(f): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
HI GUYS,I JOINED NAIRALAND TODAY.CAN I GET SOME LIKES.
THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER,HURRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

who is that one saying there's pot hole on the air very soon you will buy gala on the air.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Have u heard of autopilot before? Did u see the copilot there? Besides, life and death is in the hands of God.

Up there in the sky, there is little danger. If there is any serious issue, there is little anybody can do about it. Once airborne, your life and safety is no longer in ur hands.

Pilots leave their seats and walk around, while the copilots take charge. Praise Jesus. Hallelujah!

Whether I have heard of autopilot? Have your heard of Osinbajo?

Whilst up there in the sky I would feel more comfortable if he is paying attention to the controls, clouds, control towers, weather, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
what's the big deal...he cannot praise God in peace again...its either the plane was in autopilot mode or they had not taken off at all

I don't know why some people just hate the fact that somebody's worshiping God...

they just hate anything that relates to God or Jesus....I guess its because the have deep hatred for themselves.... better embrace God now and know Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
ojasweb:

what is this one saying? have you ever watch air crash investigation before? A pilot once mistakenly turned the radio frequency to a local station broadcasting life football match, he got carried away. that little incident causes them to fly pass airport, and before they could make fly round, they ran out of fuel and crashed. So, what are you saying?

So you are putting this based on a stupid programs, movies, conspiracy theorist undecided
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Whether I have heard of autopilot? Have your heard of Osinbajo?

Whilst up there in the sky I would feel more comfortable if he is paying attention to the controls, clouds, control towers, weather, etc.

How you feel will not determine what the pilots will do or not do. They are professionals. There are always two of them for a reason. If you are a frequent flyer, you will realize that these guys are at ease with these birds, just like molue drivers in Lagos.

Na we passengers they fear. It is actually riskier to drive a vehicle to anywhere than to fly. Chill bro. Cut him some slacks. I will be more at ease if my pilot is worshiping God up there. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by okeyscrib(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
maklelemakukula:

there's a co - pilot ma

And remind me what his job is again? Handing over the affiars of the flight to the co-pilot?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
piagetskinner:
what's the big deal...he cannot praise God in peace again...its either the plane was in autopilot mode or they had not taken off at all

I don't know why some people just hate the fact that somebody's worshiping God...

they just hate anything that relates to God or Jesus....I guess its because the have deep hatred for themselves.... better embrace God now and know Peace

1 zillion likes. If he was singing psquare now, them for de hail am. People have lost their love for God.

4 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by madridsta007(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:

There's something called auto-pilot. It means that the airplane's computer system literally takes charge of the flight when the plane is at cruise level. Autopilot is only disengaged when the plane starts a descent.

There's nothing unsafe he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by ottohan: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Angelanest:
Usoro Essien, a Nigerian pilot at Air Peace has got himself trending online after posting a video footage of him worshipping God in the skies during a flight. According to him, working on Sundays does not stop him from worshipping God. He shared a video footage of himself shedding tears while singing with the caption;

Sometimes we fly on Sundays but that doesn't stop us from lifting up holy hands to God. God doesn't discriminate so wherever you are you can worship!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-pilot-worshiping-god-during-flight.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyG_cs3SMB0
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by guysmat(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
what if there is a pot hole on the way, will the aeroplane swerve automatically?

Terminologies matter bro.

Upthere, there are no potholes. However, there's a phenomenon known as turbulence which I want to believe you're referring to. wink smiley

Read up/google on Clear-air turbulence. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:
This is the pilot that should fly me.

When I get my jet. You will be looked for.

Worship all the way

Yes, worship all the way. I drive I worship, so pilot too can worship when he pilot a plane.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Osholler(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Worship is a lifestyle and can be practised anytime and anywhere and by anyone. So instead of castigating and raising tensions adopt that lifestyle.
Go on Man....
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by dipznano: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2017
mercylicious234:
Plane is not a car u match break, accelerate, rotate steering , etc.

It is done by pushing buttons .

I disagree... planes use more than just buttons

Before you quote me and say something wrong, Google is ur friend!

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by dipznano: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2017
kmosad:
This is super cool. Abeg where I fit learn how to fly plane? I no Sabi geography Sha o

Na geography them they use fly plane for ur kingdom abi grin

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by uptimidst(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:

HOW?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by dipznano: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2017
garubalawal:

I no think of that o grin

Lool grin

Madness fall on una
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by omobabirin: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Planes are auto piloted
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by slap1(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2017
I think this is quite unprofessional. And why should we see it?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Jazmiynne: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2017
janefarms2015:

Why waste ur time educating these religious bigots? He could hv prayed and worshiped before or after the flight, he would hv lost his license if its an advanced country, im sorry for our dear Nigeria!

Ok, so I'm not the only one who thinks this show of "Praising God" was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. He could easily have done this before or after flying.

And besides, worship of God is a personal something. He could easily have sang and even prayed in his heart if his real target audience was God and not social media popularity!

The pictures and video are also part of the worshipping God abi? How did Nigeria get to this level

Oga Pilot, wehdone sir. Mission accomplished, we all know now that your name is Usoro Essien and you are a pilot in Nigeria - the country where every foolishness only needs to be cloaked with religion to be hailed as wisdom. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2017
This is a perfect example of one of the reasons that you'll never catch me flying on a local flight.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
He should have handed over to his first officer, go to the break room and do this. Doing this at the cockpit and on flight is totally wrong. He just failed job ethics, he's lucky to be in Nigeria where anything is tolerated so far it's religious.

No airline in the States will give a nod to this else NTSB will be at its neck.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by ZUBY77(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Gossiplover:
do u know how to fly a plane better than him. haven't you heard of Auto Airplane mode where the plane flies itself... besides he has a co-pilot

Auto pilot, doesn't mean you close your eyes, even for a second.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Antichristus: 1:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Any wonder you rarely find black people in cockpits in Europe? Assuming this guy works for BA, Aer Lingus, etc, and found to be doing this whilst airborne, not only will he potentially lose his job but also face being blacklisted, preventing him from being employed by other airliners. Assuming the employer fail to act swiftly, by the time the press and the public finished with the pilot - on account of Health and Safety, not only to cabin and crew but also to the public on the ground - his career would have been over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.