Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do I Really Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Really Love Her (622 Views)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Really Love Her by hemmy1843(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have been with my girl for almost 7 yrs since undergraduate. We do lots of stuff together I.e movies, cooking, singing etc.
But whenever there's no movie to watch when together, all seems to be quiet cos even though she's a type of person that talks but i get easily tired and nonresponsive when her talk gets too much.
Now I have this friend of mine, a female, she's actually a daughter to my mum's friend, I know her from childhood, when we talk, we do that for hours and its funfilled plus we even use abusive languages that we joke over. Comparing the two of them, I tend to find it difficult why its like that with my childhood friend and not my girl.
Is the problem with me or my girl. When it comes to movie, we light up d room but if no movie or something else to keep us busy , we're gonna be own our own.
Re: Do I Really Love Her by HausaOverlord: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can't u guys fucck when there are no films to watch, so as to reduce the boredom.
Re: Do I Really Love Her by hemmy1843(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
our relationship is married bound, no sex till marriage is our policy. so ur answer is NO
Re: Do I Really Love Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Can't u guys fucck when there are no films to watch, so as to reduce the boredom.

You ain't romantic, not even in the least, instead of sex, why not games, whot, chess, scrabble, talks about themselves except he's not interested in the lady
Re: Do I Really Love Her by massive1019(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Guy....though you think you love her but the passion for her is not there. You guys should try a thing...like play games together.
Re: Do I Really Love Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
The problem is with you. You need to mature emtionally as you clearly don't know what it is you want.

1 Like

Re: Do I Really Love Her by jhudit(f): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
You realised this after dating her for 7yrs?
You're lucky you're a guy.
You would have been roasted for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Games! Top 10 Drinking Games You Would Love To Play With Your Partner. / 6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women / Help Suggestions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.