Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women (624 Views)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women by marshaldigital(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Thinking about dating older women? Well stop thinking and start doing it. Because there are a ton of fantastic advantages you can experience by dating older women. Don’t believe me? Here are just 6 (though there are many more) of the best things about dating older women.

Great things about dating older women

1. Older women enjoy younger men

It’s pretty common for men to date younger women – which is exactly why dating older women is so enjoyable. It’s flattering for an older woman when a guy passes up on the younger girls in favor of her. This attention makes her feel sexy, and that feeling will instantly fuel your interactions with more passion and excitement.

Now while older women are often interested in (or at least open to) dating younger men, that doesn’t mean they’re interested in dating “boys”. They want strong, powerful men and you’ve got to show her you’re that kind of man – who just happens to be a bit younger. How do you do that? You can start with strong, confident body language and eye contact.

Stand up straight and keep your movements controlled and purposeful (avoid fidgeting). When you make eye contact, show confidence by holding her gaze (let her look away first). This combination of confident body language and eye contact will get her to see that you’re the kind of powerful, self-assured man older women like.

2. Refined tastes

Older women are likely going to have different interests than their younger counterparts. The 22-year-old who goes clubbing every weekend is probably going to spend more nights in calmer environments (like a jazz bar, or home) by the time she hits 30. So if you’re interested in spending time in more low-key environments, then dating older women is a great way to go.

But even if you and the woman you’re dating don’t have the same taste in venues that can still be a good thing. After all some women may miss the wild party scene they were a part of when they were younger. So dating a younger guy is a great chance for her to reconnect with that lifestyle. You can be the guy who shakes up her new routine, and reminds her just how fun those other environments can be.

3. Older women are more mature

Women who have more life experience are going to be more emotionally mature. They’ve been through a lot more in their life so their going to be less reactive and have more control over their emotions and behaviors.

But don’t forget that just because older women are more mature doesn’t mean they don’t like having fun. The fact is the same playful, child-like banter that works with younger women is going to work with older women too.

So if you’re chatting up an older woman, you may want to use a playful banter line like “this is never going to work out… you’re too young for me”. A line like that is great because not only does it get her laughing, but by joking about the age difference you show you’re not concerned about it. And if you’re not concerned about it, it’s easier for her to not worry about it either.

Also Read: 4 Type of Women You Should Not Date As A Man

4. Older women know what they want

Unlike a lot of younger women who are still exploring the dating world, older women have a much stronger idea of what they want. They’re less inclined to “play games” and more willing to go after exactly what it is they desire.

What this means is that you can be more direct and up-front with your own intentions and desires. For example, if there’s a lot of sexual tension and you want to bring her back to your place to get physical, you don’t need some cover like “let’s go back to my place and watch a movie”. She knows the real reason you’re inviting her over, and if she wants the same thing she won’t need an excuse to rationalize it.

Read more here: http://loverstips.com/great-things-dating-older-women/
Re: 6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women by NigelCundy: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: 6 Great Things You Need To Know About Dating Older Women by thanki410(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
I dnt really find them repulsive as much as i dnt really feel good with them...
Sometimes they can be over authoritative, wanting to cover your life and destiny with ORDERS that benefits them ( ATIMEs).
* Jealousy - they got it , in it's fullness. They tell you marriage is a no no , yet they get jealous when you need to settle down....
They are caring for sure but sometimes for GREED sake , to win your heart, to replenish your lost energy to sex, to pay bck in one way or the other .....
Pretensive and quick to turn away from you...
Mood swingers.....
Yet , if you meet a sweet one , keep her, respect her....

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! / Haterz And Crushers....u Choose... / Please Help Me Ooh Smart Phone Auto-correct Have Land Me Inside Hot Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.