Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add (898 Views)

for those of you that are on facebook add me up here / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Good morning house.....Been running facebook add for sometime now But just noticed that My normal GT, Access Bank and other Nigeria Debit cards i have don't seems to work again with Facebook

I made an attempt to create another ADD Account, but was warned that my current running ADD'S WILL STOP

Please who have paid for Facebook Add recently with Nigeria cards? or any other means? Please come forward....

Thanks for the help in advance
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Get a dollar card.
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Qriousity(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Webman007:
Good morning house.....Been running facebook add for sometime now But just noticed that My normal GT, Access Bank and other Nigeria Debit cards i have don't seems to work again with Facebook

I made an attempt to create another ADD Account, but was warned that my current running ADD'S WILL STOP

Please who have paid for Facebook Add recently with Nigeria cards? or any other means? Please come forward....

Thanks for the help in advance
i use my diamond visa card to pay for ads. I can help you run.
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Qriousity:
i use my diamond visa card to pay for ads. I can help you run.

So Diamond Visa Card works?....I have one will it out first ...Thanks
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Deseo:
Get a dollar card.
Which bank dear?...GT?
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Webman007:

Which bank dear?...GT?

Yes.
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Deseo:

Yes.
OK Thanks....when you fund it, do you buy the dollars from them or from mallams?
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Webman007:

OK Thanks....when you fund it, do you buy the dollars from them or from mallams?

Just go to the bank and tell them you want a dollar card. They'll give you a form linked to your already existing account. When you get the card you can use it online, the funds are automatically converted from your account. No mallams needed.
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Deseo:

Just go to the bank and tell them you want a dollar card. They'll give you a form linked to your already existing account. When you get the card you can use it online, the funds are automatically converted from your account. No mallams needed.

OK gotten the form already just that I will need reference from current account holders and that i don't know any
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Webman007:

OK gotten the form already just that I will need reference from current account holders and that i don't know any

I can't help you with that.
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Deseo:

I can't help you with that.

No P Dear
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Tenumah32(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inbox me on whatsapp lets talk better, i run fb ads daily using naira card, its easy for me.. 08101371681
Re: Help Needed On Paying For Facebook Add by Webman007: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tenumah32:
Inbox me on whatsapp lets talk better, i run fb ads daily using naira card, its easy for me.. 08101371681

OK will do so.

(1) (Reply)

See The Largest TV In The World With 8k Display / Am Confused About The Domain To Use... HELP! / Anyone Using Google Wallet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.