Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (27957 Views)

What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by nitt: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2017
murphyrichy:
talking about FIRS, they have not done their shortlisting, or do u mean FCSC?

which FIRS.... people that are months into the job already
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by nitt: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by nitt: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2017
let's be factual and sincere wt ourselves.

DpR is one of the top end jobs in this country.

so,. don't be fooled into thinking the jobs are not, probably, the hardest to get in this country.

my advice,. if u will av to spend huge sums to travel to test centres to write the test, Don't Bother.

save ur self the expenses and stress.

This process is a formality to quench public anxiety.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 20, 2017
charlesluthor:

Abject poverty talking. Keep running ur mouth nd singing corruption while ur mates re making cash. Ur poverty level makes u tink every rich man is a corrupt man. Go nd work hard so that u won't put ur lineage in abject poverty. Daft Ram.
because of your low IQ, you think I need to be poor to correct a wrong system? Your corrupt and dumb father obviously passed his uneducated mentality to u. People like you are the reason why the real hardworking Nigerians never come back home once they leave. Rot in hell
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by trillville(m): 5:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Rori:
What happened to NPA recruitment self?
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by KOOKV: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2017
[b][/b]please admin I need an immediate response. I paid the hacker you recommend in your previous post (zero_code1@yahoo.com) for bank transfer and western union transfer. The western union transfer just after an hr after I made payment. But I am scared to go cash it. I want to go to bank first thing this morning. Please any advice before I go?? Quick response please. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Favybloom:
because of your low IQ, you think I need to be poor to correct a wrong system? Your corrupt and dumb father obviously passed his uneducated mentality to u. People like you are the reason why the real hardworking Nigerians never come back home once they leave. Rot in hell
Get matured... U'still a child. I dnt converse wit immature minds.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by bass7: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
charlesluthor:

Abject poverty talking. Keep running ur mouth nd singing corruption while ur mates re making cash. Ur poverty level makes u tink every rich man is a corrupt man. Go nd work hard so that u won't put ur lineage in abject poverty. Daft Ram.

you are just an idiot...... I pity you
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by jayloms: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
You all need to pray- pray that this recruitment process does not go the same way as NNPC 2012 recruitment which never went beyond d test stage, albeit, the connected ones got the appointment letters.

It's a pity we live in a pathetic society! One dat has corrupted and twisted the reasoning of youths, who now find it difficult to differentiate btw what is right/wrong.

Again, it's a pity!
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by trillville(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Urieme1: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Talking rubbish. Even Saraki's candidate can only get his/letter DPR officially starts sending letters to other successful candidates. They will undergo the training and resume office at the same time. Nigerians sha.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Urieme1: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Talking rubbish. Even Saraki's candidate can only get his/her appointment letter when DPR officially start sending letters to other successful candidates. They will undergo the training and resume office at the same time. Nigerians sha.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by xxgig(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Urieme1:
Talking rubbish. Even Saraki's candidate can only get his/her appointment letter when DPR officially start sending letters to other successful candidates. They will undergo the training and resume office at the same time. Nigerians sha.
you are sounding like you're not a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Urieme1: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am a realistic person. I know that these things do happen but there are still positions for those who wrote the just concluded aptitude test. Yes, there are slots for the politicians but there are also slots for those with merit too. Unlike u, I could not even apply when I saw the age limit. Mine was reject and so what? I want u to know that I have seen people who got jobs in DPR/NNPC based on merit as well. It was only God's favour to them. My advice to you is to focus your energy on something else rather than complaints.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Urieme1: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am a realistic person. I know that these things do happen but there are still positions for those who wrote the just concluded aptitude test. Yes, there are slots for the politicians but there are also slots for those with merit too. Unlike u, I could not even apply when I saw the age limit. Mine was reject and so what? I want u to know that I have seen people who got jobs in DPR/NNPC based on merit as well. It was only God's favour to them. My advice to you is to focus your energy on something else rather than complaints.
Being a Nigerian does not mean I should have a mythic mind set like everyone. I am rational in my thinking, dear. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by omocalabar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
austinosita:
Someone shared a vital information of the ills of our dear country concerning the abysmal way of recruitment in federal government ministries, departments and agencies, and he gets lame response!

Sometimes I just imagine what has gone wrong with the youths of this country.

Do you guys want to tell me you're all not aware of this ills?

I was once a victim so I know the op is so on point.
The reason for their ill-thinking is not far away from the "my-own-case-is-different" brainwashing they have received from their religious leaders.....
The brainwashing have gone far, no matter what u say, den no go free hear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by seadem: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
I know the majority have lost trust in the transparency of the system. However, all we need sometimes is an open mind and not a predefined mindset of negativity. I am sure there are people that got the offer on merit. Lets all channel our energy and time towards personal development by learning things that could be useful to our future without relying on either individual or government and see how opportunities will come without you pressing for it. Be an authority in your domain and come back in the next 10 years to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Jarus(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
DPR recruitment ended in October 2018 and many people got job from the opn recruitment.

How does this poster that was discouraging people when the process started feel now?
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Bangees24: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
plese how can i apply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Basic Skills You Need Before Applying For A Job / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / I Was Given A Suspension Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.