Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (37160 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by BABANGBALI: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Kenyan babes are damn too ugly,but if you can cover their faces while doing it you will moan and scream all through the session

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Kenyan men be like....

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
just an article from a single kenyan woman has gotten all ur head swollen...oh well, whatever makes u happy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by naijalander: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2017
total BS. They like Nigerian men for the wrong reasons going by this crap.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by naijalander: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
you have obviously never met a Kenyan women. Just keep quiet and travel. Ode.

BABANGBALI:
Kenyan babes are damn too ugly,but if you can cover their faces while doing it you will moan and scream all through the session

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Kwinolly(f): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
grin hmmm..naija men are all about promise and fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by naijalander: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
actually no. the content is rubbish. what sort of a woman likes a man cos he's flashy. Kenyan women need to re-evaluate whatever is going on with them

Jiang:
just an article from a single kenyan woman has gotten all ur head swollen...oh well, whatever makes u happy
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by naijalander: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
speak for your dad and husband.

Kwinolly:
grin hmmm..naija men are all about promise and fail
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by LordKushmann(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Don't know about Masai and Kikuyu but I know Luo girls are awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Austeeenxx: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lawd Jesus!

Look at that assss! Somebody, look at that asss!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Plus BIG CASSAVA and CUCUMBER grin tongue
tongue
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by BABANGBALI: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
naijalander:
you have obviously never met a Kenyan women. Just keep quiet and travel. Ode.

I have meted them,I lives there
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by kokomilala(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmm,good to have a breather from the incessant nagging from Nigerian women about Nigerian men not being good enough etc.To see women from the Horn of Africa so desire what some don't value,for me,is the greatest compliment paid to Nigerian men in this lifetime.
They'll bring competition just as it happens in many rainbow � nations like South Africa,the US,England etc.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by naijalander: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
where is there ? be specific

BABANGBALI:
I have meted them,I lives there
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Funtan(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
olusun411:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till 2017

NOT OUT DATED

God punish you guy. Nobody should try the site o. Na scam. Once tried it and my credit was loaded by another person. See take this guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by raphy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
well said ,my Kenyan female friend told me all that .she is in love with a niqqa in Lagos.
its good when other country like us men.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Womenrep(f): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Their luo women are naturally blessed with good body and brains. Lupita nyong'o is a luo
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by themayor4542(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
If this is true, then being a Nigerian guy does have its own perks.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by dnawah(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okpuamu:
Move along Nigerian women! Kenya women are ready to take the very men you call scum off you.

In a very enlightening post that surfaced online, a Kenyan woman has listed the reasons Nairobi women admire Nigerian men and they are quite interesting!

According to Cate Mukei, Nairobi women love Nigerian men so much that they would walk through Sahara desert without water and food just to get one.

“Some even go to an extent of praying about on to their pastors or signing up to online platforms where they hope to find ogas. Naija brodas on the other hand seem to have mastered some of the weird reasons why our women love them and have perfected them.

Below are some of the reasons Nairobi women admire Naija brodas:

1. Visa holders
Mogaka you can keep your Nyamira Express bus ticket we are flying to Lagos. Kenyan women naturally love visa holders. In fact they love anybody who was born beyond Eastern Africa. This is a free ticket to flying out of their country, taking selfies and filling our social media timelines in the name of having traveled ‘abroad’.

2. lHyped lies
Ironically most ladies actually know when Olamide is lying but they still choose to stick with him. they probably hope that one day his lies will translate to all those riches and travel plans he has been talking about.

3. Flashy
Chinedu owns a suit imported from Giorgio Armani headquarters in Italy although he lives in a Sh.15000 servants Quarter in Lavington. But who really cares about his two sufurias when he can show up in a chopper in your village. Omusakhulu on the other hand only owns one three buttoned oversize suit.

4. Talking big
Ikwechuku will promise you heaven and earth but hardly delivers and the ladies know it too. However, there is always that urge to hold on hoping that one day he will keep his word. Then again he is much better than Kamau who doesn’t even talk about prospects of buying a bicycle.

5. Some are loaded
Not every Nigerian man is a poser. Some of them actually have real jobs, real money and outlined ambitions. Who would choose a broke Kenyan man over a loaded Naija broda?

6. Carrot and stick tactics
Naija men can really treat a lady when they have the money but if you are planning to get on a long term plan with Obiajulu just be sure that you will pay for it at some point. A Nigerian man can pay your rent for a whole year but he will expect you to hold forte when things are thick.

7. Promise to take them to Nigeria
If the furthest a woman has traveled in her lifetime is Mombasa, to finally set foot in Lagos, a city she has been watching on Naija movies is a dream come true. Flying out to visit in-laws in Port Harcourt is gisty compared to taking a matatu to Gaichanjiru.

8. They have time
Time automatically translates to attention and that’s why they will notice that your tiny toe finger polish has chipped off. They are the same men who accompany their women to salons and wait for them to get their Peruvian weaves attached on their otherwise scanty natural hair. A Kenyan man doesn’t even know his wife’s best friend because he is rarely with her and when he is he automatically switches off because his woman is a nag.

9. Random gifts
A Naija broda can buy you a Range Rover mid January. Although you might have to sell it some time in future for survival purposes, you must admit that he actually tried.A Kenyan man will only get you a gift when they cheat on you.

10. Bravado
These are the same men who can fly to Europe without a shilling and still survive without being arrested. Women love the dash of danger which makes them imagine how adventurous they can get in bed. Kenyan men on the other hand can’t even go to shopping malls anymore because they are afraid of Alshabaab.

http://www.herald.ng/kenyan-women-will-cross-sahara-marry-nigerian-men/

but ops when coming 4 kenya u don need to go all the way sahara na,abi they women the mad.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol.... too much nollywood in kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by bart10: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
I just dey laff since grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by BABANGBALI: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
naijalander:
where is there ? be specific

abia in Ogun state
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
These are the same men who can fly to Europe without a shilling and still survive without being arrested. Women love the dash of danger which makes them imagine how adventurous they can get in bed. Kenyan men on the other hand can’t even go to shopping malls anymore because they are afraid of Alshabaab.

This part got me LOL
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by tivta(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very true
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Luvdk(f): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
When we finally leave that zoo of a country
The world will notice the tribe that made that zoo so popular

All hail the gr8 Biafrans

Serious warning to the Kenyan ladies, leave my brothers alone sad

She also fail to say how beautiful Biafran men..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by win3k: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
maxiuc:
Going to Kenya now
Since this month no more bad news from Kenya

Bad news?
Try East Africans have highest rate of hiv.
if you think Naija women are bad for disease try congo, uganda, Kenya, south africa...
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
dnawah:
but ops when coming 4 kenya u don need to go all the way sahara na,abi they women the mad.
Hihi good question my brother ...but as a Kenyan I can assert that at a point our women were all over nigerian men..the brutality became too much...in a certain news paper I saw yesterday there are more than 100 rape cases in court done by Nigerians most of whom have fled the country ...but I will always have love for Nigerians coz of the way they held me down when I was in Europe
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Luvdk:
When we finally leave that zoo of a country
The world will notice the tribe that made that zoo so popular

All hail the gr8 Biafrans

Serious warning to the Kenyan ladies, leave my brothers alone sad

She also fail to say how beautiful Biafran men..
just because one woman said sthng about nigerian men dosent mean that's the scenerio....ur women are also full in Kenya and they hate everything nigeria...all they want to do is to be associated with Kenyans and kenyan men...I can give you a lot of examples on twitter but let me respect privacy...there two women in my area they get angry when one calls them
Nigerians...and from what they tell me...Kenya is miles ahead of nigeria so as you call it a zoo most see it as paradise...
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

This part got me LOL
women love money yes but in the long run they end up loving brains...that going to Europe and surviving yes I know niger
alexxo11:
just because one woman said sthng about nigerian men dosent mean that's the scenerio....ur women are also full in Kenya and they hate everything nigeria...all they want to do is to be associated with Kenyans and kenyan men...I can give you a lot of examples on twitter but let me respect privacy...there two women in my area they get angry when one calls them
Nigerians...and from what they tell me...Kenya is miles ahead of nigeria so as you call it a zoo most see it as paradise...
ians are good at that but for how long??most of you depend on hustling(drugs and scams)for survival...In Kenya we have been taught education above everything...that's why all East African women love kenyan men because we have brains!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by wtfcoded: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now tell me why i should leave my sweet igbo gals.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by didymario7(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
@alexxo11, I am hoping to visit Nairobi soon. Biz on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.