Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37168 Views)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
I left her in the relationship

Emi ika �

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kingdman: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..

516 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by JaneYave(f): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Our time was up.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SweetOnugbo: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wahala for who no get ex cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
SweetOnugbo:
Wahala for who no get ex cool

Onugbo with achara is bae.

JaneYave:
Our time was up.

So, who did you cheat on him with?

Zzor:

You had another guy on standby in case. Faithful girlfriend.

RunzMAN:
I'm here to read lies grin

Tell us yours first.

We'll accept, not believe.

15 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
JaneYave:
Our time was up.
shocked
were you counting time for the relationship? it means the guy must have been " not your spec"

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.

39 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
incompatibility

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
gfon:
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.
still means the same thing!
you break

you disappear

you ghost

you ignore

summary you both leave

31 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Truthabulabula(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
We was just different.

She wasn't enough of what I needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
baralatie:

still means the same thing!
you break

you disappear

you ghost

you ignore

summary you both leave
big difference.Most of you start reading epistle to the ladies how you ain't compatible anymore,beg her to try and ginger the love once more...i don't have time for all that gibberish.Time is money

19 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truthabulabula:
We was just different.

She wasn't enough of what I needed.

Couldn't you forge that out of her? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
gfon:
big difference.Most of you start reading epistle to the ladies how you ain't compatible anymore,beg her to try and ginger the love once more...i don't have time for all that gibberish.Time is money
did you continue the relationship?

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by AishaYesufu: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wait for the lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
I was caught listening to vikings jolly.

The chick block me straight as she reach house.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
kingdman:
don't you realise that she just dey use una catch cruise ni grin, she know sey one bolo go masturbate on her mention. grin

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
cchub:
don't you realise that she just dey use una catch cruise ni grin, she know sey one bolo go masturbate on her mention. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Couldn't you forge that out of her? grin grin grin

She was very dumb.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DSC7: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
She wanted to break my penile hymen....

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by masterfactor(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Because I need my sanity back

9 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ikjosh04: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

We genuinely loved each other!

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.
I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.
That very act made me super angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
baralatie:

did you continue the relationship?

Gbammest! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:

slap for your self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truthabulabula:

She was very dumb.

Wow, this a very strong word equally that's discouraging, hmmm.

By that you mean she hesitant to change?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
The break up was consensual.
We were better off with FwB. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jelel6: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

For now, there's no doubt you're the one person I'm most curious to meet for real from this platform.

You're such an enigma.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.