Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (84324 Views)

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Philinho(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Instead of praying for him,you want to see what? ...may God see him through
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Sijo01(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
holatin:
na real tanx oooo I would ve been scared to at mine for the next six month.

Lol... .. . Why will you be scared?
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by yungengr(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
i saw nothing grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by bercarray(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
what
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by itiswellandwell: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmmmm_s
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
100% of first to comment don't even take time read before commenting. Like our guy above "sorry" grin cool
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by brimoknight(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why bur the Bura? So men too comlain that its too Big for them to carry?
Oya where all the ladies shouting they want it BIG? Come and see BIG ooo
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
WHY U CON BLUR THE IMAGE STILL DEY CLAIM NA THE BIGGEST MANHOOD.....
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Shortyy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Something that was meant for everyone to see, and you hid it? I'm not understanding
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by nnokwa042(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sorry for what ur amu caused u ,pls anybody who want make his or her holidays trip with this ship should contact me here in Vienna or my office in lagos

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by phatnpretty(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
I didn't see anything.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Smartjob1(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Analysis of people who will comment on this thread:

Male: 13%

Female: 87%.

Doubt me? See my signature.

...oh wait, I am a female.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
krissconnect:
Nonsense. Came to see the world biggest manhood. undecided see as gals go rush this thread now lipsrsealed
Be grateful of life
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by EmekaBlue(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
he is not d one with d biggest...its an asian man
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by thunderbabs: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Can we for Bleep sake see dz big testicles u have brought to our awareness? What kind of blurry bloggin is dz na? shocked
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by addikt(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin d guy above me shaaa grin, quick recovery jaree

Hmmmmm, TINA TINA, you're here grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
The testicle have grown below the knees. Such a pity. It more about the testicle than the p..s. You can't reduce it. They can only cut it off nd than means no more sex. It pity.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by banme1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
guy u no try.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by addikt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:
Hmmmmm, thanks to the person responsible for blurring the pictures.

Hmm, SIJO SIJO.....You self reach here....lol grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by bigplayerz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi i just followed you..let see how much i know you grin grin grin grin
TINALETC3:
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by merits(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
holatin:
hmmmm
God I thank you for creating me perfectly.
na lie nobody is perfect created, don't deceive yourself.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thank God for his better condition.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Barfibassey(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
He cud make sum kul cash if he was in maimi wit dat stuff . Africa no dey value talent.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by fatemmy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by permit(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin, dats wat over datepalm could cause sory man, hope eh never gam any girl befor wit dat husppip?
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by arnold123: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
e go still swim for inside ur well! Lol
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by MTKbudapest(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
this one na jombo sized p e n i s. I hope bad girls love it cos it will b satisfyin.
U will b sleepin and wakin on it
and no more f u c k i n g outside ur home
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Basfaq(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Rather a curse.... needs prayers not surgery
Nigeria religion dogmatism sighted. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by holatin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
merits:

na lie nobody is perfect created, don't deceive yourself.
since your brain is not formed perfectly you go know, any human without visible deformity is a perfect being
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Basfaq(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Choiszman:
why blur the shii...

i can't see nothing undecided
I can see nothing.not can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.